Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....
Basically, sell the 08 Fit and 08 LGT and buy an 08-09 4runner v8 sport/limited awd from somewhere down south and drive it home. Not a hard thing, and it WILL have to happen, but drat if I'm not already looking forward to it. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

ssjonizuka posted:

Basically, sell the 08 Fit and 08 LGT and buy an 08-09 4runner v8 sport/limited awd from somewhere down south and drive it home. Not a hard thing, and it WILL have to happen, but drat if I'm not already looking forward to it. :getin:

Ugggg, one for three.

Sold the fit. the LGT is hanging around for a bit as backup driver and decided to pass up on the 4runner because we ended up buying a new place and spent all the monies doing it.

Slow is Fast posted:

Move forward with house/shop poo poo. I got a ball park mortgage #, looked at some places by myself, took a first time home buyer class, have a realtors #. Will probably get aggressive in the spring.

poo poo, as mentioned, just went through this again (house #2) - so if you have questions, feel free to ask.

Beverly Cleavage fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Dec 1, 2014

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Das Volk posted:

Are we going to have a thread for 2015? Because I think mine will be "don't destroy another American car"

Feeling ambitious are we? :v:

• Locked thread