Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
:freep: A fresh pile of poo poo to admire. :freep:

Previous Threads

The Original Freep Thread
The 2nd Freeper Thread - POTUShead's glorious OP
3rd Thread - Currently in the Archives.
4th Thread - The D&D Version

So What's Freep?

Freep is short for Free Republic. It's an internet forum where crazy, right-wing assholes spew hatred their pent-up rage. Their opinions are as terrible as the 1996 layout of their forums. Perhaps worse depending on what has happened on any particular day.

So What's This Thread?

This is a place where brave/self-hating goons venture to Freep and shares their findings. There's a good chance that reading Freeper posts will cause you to either vomit, punch your monitor, or other violent outbursts. Eventually, your feels will callous and you'll become accustom to it. Well, until the next day when an even worse opinion gets shared. Feel free to join in conversation, make jokes about these poo poo stains, and even post Freeper quotes with appropriate sourcing. We do ask that you do not touch the poop (post poo poo on Freep) because you'll just get poo poo all over the place. We're visitors to the zoo of Free Republic and that is all.

So How Relevant is Freep?

Freep was actually kind of relevant back in the day. During the Bush administration, it was a great place for conservatives to come and discuss the topics of the day. Even getting lip service from successful politicians and talking heads. Thanks to strict moderating they were, and stay, relatively free of all but the most dedicated troll. They were like a D&D where you're allowed to have horrible opinions.

That all really changed about the time Obama became important. The Freep base is basically old, racist white people and they really don't like Obama*. So anyone that doesn't want him tried and executed for treason isn't welcome at Freep. That also applies to anyone even remotely in favor of something Obama also likes. Thus, Freep has become an ever-increasing arms race to prove that they are the most conservative. Just about every conservative politician/talking head has been called a RINO or traitor to America at one point. Except maybe Sarah Palin but it's very hard to have a disagreeing opinion with a bag of hot air. They've even called Ted Cruz a RINO.

The History of Freep - Thanks FUDB.

*Obama here is equated with all things evil. Like communism, public schools, kids, acronyms, Hitler, butt sex, and anything else they don't like.

Some Examples of Pure Hate
Here's a good format for your Freep dumps, too.

------------------------------------------
Racist Media

quote:

with the PC crap! Use the Spanish “Negro” and when questioned; just say, “Get used to Spanish, they’ve taken over”.

BTW, I simply do not understand why “los Negros” have this love affair with the RATs. Slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow laws and anti-voting rights are all RAT-supported positions.

17 posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 5:49:55 AM by NTHockey (Rules of engagement #1: Take no prisoners)
-----------------------------------------
All Homos are child molesters

quote:

I'm sick of hearing how homosexuality is a different kind of perversion than child molesters. They aren't - sickness is sickness. Homosexuality has no place in decent society, homosexuals have no business being around children, and its a terrible mistake to inflict gay parents on a child.

To continue placing homosexuals on pedestals is evil! Both parties do it and that's what will drive citizens into the arms of a legitimate third party that is strictly right wing!
1 posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:52:04 AM by IbJensen
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

Actually they have a fixation with the anus and with the stinky stuff that comes out of it. They get their filthy orgasms by shoving their faces where the sun doesn’t shine.

If homosexuals are normal, why is it that they commit the large majority of serial murders?

20 posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 7:28:44 AM by IbJensen (Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]
----------------------------------------------------
Sodomy For Jihad!

This was almost the thread title.

quote:

Obama has widened the nation’s anus for the sake of jihad.

2 posted on October 17, 2012 12:33:22 AM EDT by dead (It ain't over until the phone lady sings.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

----------------------------------------------------
2012 Election Tear Guzzling Contest!!!
Some Debate Thread

quote:

WHATEVER MEDIA. You lying sacks of poo poo. This meme was written before the debate even started. As long as Obama looked half awake he was gonna “win” as far as the the media asswipes were concerned. What exactly did Obama say to defend his record and his plan for the ecomony that made him such a “Winner”, you jackals.

5 posted on Tue Oct 16 2012 22:46:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) by snarkytart

quote:

You got that exactly right! To put it another way, Mitt Romney kicked 0dumb0's skinny kenyan, commie, muzzzlim rear end all the way to Kenya & back.

I was never a fan of Romney even up to his debate two weeks ago, but in my opinion, I believe that Romney took 0dumb0 to the woodshed tonight on more than one occasion. I loved when he ran through a complete litany of failures from 0dumb0 -- 23 million unemployed, 15 million more on foodstamps, 9 million more at poverty levels or below, 50% college grads unable to find a job in their field, etc etc. And then calling out 0dumb0 on his lie about Libya, and his lies on how much energy production has "grown". It was great!!!

I have to admit, I have never seen a Republican candidate for president like Mitt, who has taken direct aim at 0dumb0 and is throwing non-stop fastballs at 0dumb0.

I like the format of tonight's debate, allowing Mitt to directly challenge the lies & flimsy arguments of 0dumb0 and the media biased moderator.

12 posted on Wed Oct 17 2012 00:30:28 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) by rcrngroup
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Romney Gets Slammed By Facts

quote:

She was definitely an Obot plant. Trying desperately to put Romney in a box.

If this wasn't evidence of a mostly rigged debate I don't know what was.

106 posted on Wed Oct 17 2012 08:11:37 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) by unixfox (Abolish Slavery, Repeal The 16th Amendment!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 87 | View Replies]

quote:

AS ALWAYS, THE MSM IS IN BED WITH THE democRATS. MY QUESTION IS THIS: WHY ARE THE MODERATOR’S ALL FROM THE LIBERAL LEFT IN THE MSM. CNN, PBS, ABC, CBS, AND NBC......NOT ONE EVER FROM FOX NEWS. WHAT A DISGRACE.

158 posted on Wed Oct 17 2012 11:50:17 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) by Spike the punch
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Obama is Hitler

quote:

Obama possesses a trait that Hitler used also. Old Adolf had a talent for “mirroring” those he spoke to, which is clearly evident when google searching the many photos of him. When he's greeted by a beaming smiling face, he does the same. When greeting a scowling person, Hitler did the same. Once one notices this, it becomes apparent. Obama does more or less the same thing. When addressing “America” he cops the whitebread oreo Obama. When he's addressing the NAACP you'd think he steals hubcaps between speeches. He carefully and effectively “tunes himself” to fit his audience like a shape shifter.
20 posted on Wed Oct 31 2012 14:37:41 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) by SpaceBar
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Nate Silver is good at math

quote:

Nate Silver is just $10 away from predicting that Obama has an 82.7% chance of winning!

Perhaps the most laughable aspect of this election season is the way the DUmmies have embraced the PRECISE prognostications of one Nate Silver. Silver's shtick isn't to merely announce poll results that are artificially weighted in favor of Democrats. Any run of the mill leftwing pollster, such as PPP, can do that. Silver takes it to the next level in which he dramatically announced to the exact decimal point the chances that Obama has of winning. As of Halloween, Silver has declared that Obama has exactly a 77.4% chance of winning. Not 77.3% or 77.5% chance but precisely 77.4%. Such precision must be completely scientific...or so the DUmmies believe which is why they continue to cling to their Nate Silver security blanket so fervently to block out any contrary polling data such as from Gallup or Rasmussen (which they embraced until they didn't like his results). If you check out DUmmieland you will see thread after thread in which the DUmmies continue to cite Nate Silver's precise prognostications as if it were Holy Writ. However, let us take a look at this recent Nate Silver Security Blanket THREAD, "Nate Silver has Obama up." A psychological benefit for the DUmmies is that even if Obama loses they can cry vote fraud because Nate Silver declared he had a 77.4% chance of winning. So let us now watch the DUmmies cling to their Nate Silver security blanket in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, wondering if Bob Menendez requesting FEMA(le) aid, has changed that calculation to 77.3%, is in the [barackets]:

Nate Silver has Obama up

[And Dominican chicks also had Bob Menendez up.]

299 EV
77.4% Chance of winning

[There is a 77.4% chance of DUmmies already popping open their Freudenschade victory champagne bottles. And now on to the other DUmmies clinging fervently to their Nate Silver security blankets...]

Wow. Getting almost back to September levels!

[When the Bamster had a 77.5% chance of a Freudenschade victory.]

Great! Now I can relax.

[Yup! No need to even bother to vote because Obama has banked it...according to Nate Silver.]

Need constant assurance because it is difficult to hear all the spin throughout the day and wonder if Romney will win with all his lies.

[No need to worry, my little DUmmie. According to Nate Silver, you have only a 22.6% chance of melting down into an angry psychopathic vegetable.]

You never let your opponent see one sliver of daylight.

[That's what I call seeing the Silver lining.]

Good stuff. Sure hope it comes to be true.

[Bev Harrris is just $10 away from guaranteeing it.]

Just watched him tell Charlie Rose tonight that Obama is the winner based on his data.

[Keep telling the Democrats that victory is in the bag because that will be sure to lower the lazy RAT vote. Hey, I waited a long time to early vote yesterday but if I were a Democrat who listened to Nate Silver, I would have probably skipped the ordeal because he has declared it to be in the bag. Therefore I predict that there is a 77.4% chance that Nate Silver's prognostications will LOWER the Democrat turnout.]

Man I wish this thing was over.

[You are only 5 days away from no longer worshiping Nate Silver's zipper.]

Wisconsin, Ohio, New Hampshire, Nevada, Likely Obama! Colorado, Iowa, Virginia, Lean Obama! And Florida back to toss-up!

[And I predict there that there is a 77.4% chance that in five days the DUmmies will be back to throw-up!]

The Quinnipiac poll should push him to 80% then!

[Actually 79.9% according to the infallible Nate Silver.]

Obama will probably drop to the mid-70s soon, thanks to a conveniently timed Rasmussen or Gravis poll.

[77.3% to be precise.]

Nate put the SurveyUSA (+3) OHIO poll for Obama into the model, but the new Quinnipiac poll to come out this morning is not in Nate's model yet. Obama is already at 78% in OHIO tonight, so maybe he will hit 80% in Nate's model tomorrow when he includes the new Quinnipiac poll.

[80.3% when you factor in the 7-11 coffee cup poll.]

Obama will break 80% tomorrow due to the Quinnipiac poll, I bet Things are looking better and better!

[There is a 77.4% chance that Obama will break 80% tomorrow. The mighty infallible Oz has spoken! Now lean back, DUmmies. Close your eyes and click your heels together three times and repeat after me..."There is a 77.4% chance that Obama will be re-elected."]

These next few are sourceless because their posters are jerks.

quote:

Was your polling place sabotaged?
Mr.K ^ | 11/6/12 | Mr. K

Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:09:39 PM by Mr. K

I voted today in a very highly Republican district. I know or at least have seen almost everyone in the small town I have lived in for the last 20 years.

A woman I never saw anywhere in town before voted just ahead of me.

When the ballot was halfway sucked into the scanner she seemed to DELIBERATELY yank on it, which tore it in half

The machine went into a malfunction state, and we had to place our ballots in the 'emergency bin'

There is no reason to touch your ballot once it is starting to feed into the machine

This disturbed me quite a bit.

The woman walked out casually as if it made no difference in the world, no apology, no anxious hand-wringing or excuses- just walked away without a word. She didnt seem to be concerned if her vote was cast, or if she could get another ballot... she just left.

Later I heard FOUR MORE scanners are malfunctioning in 4 more highly Republican areas.

quote:

I know what you mean. I’m thinking about prepping for the rest of my days (I’m only in my late 30’s) in this country/planet, since I think this could be the beginning of the end. I think we’ll get nothing but outright Marxists from here on out as President if Obamao wins.

21 posted on 11/06/2012 6:52:22 PM PST by Mr Fuji
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

This guy's obviously drunk.

quote:

Florida , Virginia and Ohio ad we wim

2 posted on Mittwoch, 7. November 2012 04:04:04 by scooby321 (AMS)

quote:

That's the ticket....when the Obama Money stops flowin', they'll be coming to take what's THEIRS, as they've grown accustomed to Whitey supplyin' the cash and freebies.

Civil War may be here before 2016, I think.
2 posted on Mittwoch, 7. November 2012 05:03:14 by traditional1 (Don't gotsta worry 'bout no mo'gage, don't gotsta worry 'bout no gas; Obama gonna take care o' me!)

quote:

I hold FEMALES primarily responsible for tonight’s result. Go ahead. PROVE ME WRONG.

8 posted on Tue Nov 06 2012 20:36:00 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time) by Obama_Is_Sabotaging_America

-------------------------------------------------------
Did I mention Freep hates gay people? Well they really hate gay people.

quote:

No. The homosexual battle plan is to first neutralize, marginalize and dissolve the Church because it stands in the way of their victory over traditional society.

America is still predominately a Christian civilization. The Muslim is not on their radar yet but will be handled as a consequence of the laws and policy that homosexuals are forcing through now, forcing through by fascist means.

It is important to review what fascism is because the means by which the homosexual forces traditional society to bend to its will are fascist in manner.

It is also important for Jews and Christians to review the history and lessons of Sodom and Gomorrah. Because these current battles of homosexual fascism are nothing new and have existed since the time of S&G.

122 posted on 12/20/2013 8:29:07 PM by Hostage (ARTICLE V)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 118 | View Replies]

New Mexico Homosexuals

quote:

New Mexico will mow infect Texas as gay Texans can run across the border, get married, come back home to Texas and live as a married couple under the protection of the SCOTUS DOMA decision.

23 posted on 12/19/2013 3:07:24 PM by Oliviaforever

quote:

The homosexuals are running the show. A mere two percent of the country has seized the reins of power — judges, bureaucrats, media.

Why is this? Many Christians are bending over and letting it happen. Even our supposedly conservative Catholic and Baptist leaders are warning their flocks to not obsess on abortion and gay marriage. Meanwhile, young people are too drunk and sex-crazed to care.

20 posted on 12/20/2013 8:02:13 PM by heye2monn

Freep Builds a Fence To Keep Mexicans Out

quote:

The Honorable Jan Brewer
Governor of Arizona
1700 West Washington
Phoenix, Arizona 85007

Re: Effective Border Wall Idea June 20, 2010

Honorable Governor,

The problem of a porous border that allows anyone to cross into the United States without any real resistance is obvious. I have seen the efforts to build a “fence.” What a waste of government money and time. A fence, ANY fence is only an obstacle for the one or two feet needed to get from one side to the other, by either going over, under, around or through the thin barrier. Regardless of what is built, it offers resistance ONLY at the point an illegal border crosser encounters the fence. Once across, their journey is again relatively effortless.

I watched a video where a man was talking about RETREATING 50 or 100 miles into America to escape the violence of the drug lords! If we are considering giving up a 100-mile wide strip of America, we can certainly dedicate a two or three mile strip of our border real estate to this idea!

I sent a letter to Sheriff Joe Arpaio some time ago, as well as a copy of this letter to Sheriff Arvin West of Texas, the New Mexico Sheriffs' and Police Association and the Sheriffs Association of Texas, illustrating my idea to use discarded tires to build a huge WALL along the border. This country has literally billions of discarded tires piled up around America, and we discard another 240 MILLION tires annually. These tire piles are always seen as a “problem.” I see them as not only a solution, but the BEST SOLUTION to the border problem!

I know that there are some problems inherent in the existence of a tire pile, but they are certainly no greater than the problems we are currently facing with countless deaths, kidnappings, drug smuggling, and everything else that is a REALITY given the pathetic excuse for a “fence” we now have and will never complete.

Imagine a wall of discarded tires along the border, two or three miles in width and 100 feet above ground level. Consider carefully the enclosed photos as you read further.

Before you summarily reject this concept, consider for a moment the FOLLOWING points.

* NO ONE can RUN across a tire pile. It is physically impossible! The tires will tip and roll, catch feet and collapse under the weight of any passersby. Anyone crossing something like this can easily be spotted and captured, using modified 4WD vehicles that use track systems similar to tanks or snow cats rather than conventional tires to drive over the pile as needed.

* The construction of a tire pile requires NO engineering, NO structural framework, and NO special equipment. Simply piling tires onto tires will eventually build a magnificent wall that is not one or two feet thick, but one or two MILES thick. Where the wall needs to be taller, simply add more tires.

* Tunneling can be eliminated if a trench is dug first, say … 50 feet deep. Fill the two-mile wide trench with tires, and then keep piling them up until the wall is sufficient to discourage even the most determined illegal border crosser.

* A wall of tires does not need to be maintained, painted, or repaired. There is no need for welders, painters, stone masons or carpenters. Even PRISONERS can loosely pile tires effectively! Vandalism to the wall by the illegals would not matter.

* Graffiti could be completely ignored, and would be little more than colorful spots along the wall of tires which would have NO flat surface for tagging.

* A wall that is impervious to damage and decay. If gunfire erupts, should the border patrol agents miss their target, the only thing they will hit … is a pile of TIRES.

* The pest “problem.” Tire piles retain rain water. They are normally seen as undesirable because they create breeding grounds for mosquitoes. Normally this would be a problem, but I see a two-mile wide tire wall infested with mosquitoes as a good deterrent to crossing over it, don’t you? Mosquito abatement can commence on the American side of the wall or by crop dusting the length of the wall if needed.

* Nature’s border guards. The wall could be populated with mice, rats and venomous snakes. The mice and rats would feed the snakes, and the illegals that still ignore our sovereignty and attempt unsuccessfully to cross over the wall will feed the snakes.

* FREE building materials! I am certain that if you call the governors of the other 49 states and tell them that you want all of their discarded tires, you will discover that they will be more than happy to gather up every tire pile within their state lines and transport them at their cost to our southern border, where you can arrange to distribute them as needed. They should not be stacked or neatly arranged. They should be randomly piled, as if dropped from the sky. This will make them far more difficult to cross on foot.

What about TIRE FIRES? Certainly, those wishing to cross our border illegally will try to wreak havoc by setting the tires on fire. That’s okay. A system can be devised using existing technology, so that these fires can be extinguished effectively wherever they are started. The foaming machines used at airports for fire resistance can be modified to belch out millions of cubic yards of an inert fire retardant where needed. Remember the volcano experiments from grammar school? Vinegar and baking soda create a very large quantity of liquid foam, very quickly. Machines capable of smothering large tire fires using a similar mixture of an environmentally friendly foam would work well.

We also have all of the water from the Colorado River that reaches the border! Now, I know there is some silly ‘treaty’ that demands a certain amount of water be allowed to flow beyond our southern border in Mexico for their farming and ranching needs, and I am all for allowing that to continue on one condition. If the Mexicans are going to set the tire wall on fire, well gosh … I guess ALL of that water will have to be diverted to the fire through a piping system built along the American side to fight the fire. We would send a very clear message to the Mexican citizens. If you want OUR water, stop igniting OUR tires! When their crops begin to die, and they are all suffering from dehydration due to the water source from the Colorado River being diverted to reservoirs along the American border for fire fighting purposes, they will begin to understand the value of allowing the tire wall to exist undisturbed. If they complain about the water being shut off, tell them to stop invading our country!

You may be laughing. I am not. The problem of the illegal Mexicans crossing onto American soil is monumental. It is destroying our schools, our neighborhoods, our hospitals and our workforce. All of the “feel good” talk and toothless measures coming from the federal government are worthless. It is abundantly clear that the federal government has NO interest in controlling our border.

Unless you can come up with a better plan, a way to build a wall that can be built by people with NO construction skills, using FREE materials that require NO maintenance, that offers a formidable barrier that would challenge even the toughest U.S. Marine, I suggest you start piling tires along the border A.S.A.P. and finally put a stop to the problem of illegal aliens in America.

Sincerely,
(ME!)

finally a solution to illegal immigration that has no downsides
--------------------------------------------------------

Dalereed

Dalereed is what happens when you take hot rods, women, the essence of Dick Cheney, and Biff from BTTF then mix them in a cauldron made of skulls. We really don't know much about him except he hates everything but fast cars, sex, and telling people to lie down in the street and die. He especially hates hats and acronyms. Context isn't necessary.

Dale Reed Quotes

quote:

To hell with them all, the last movie I went to was almost 60 years ago.

quote:

Ilm 76 and never wore a suit to work and haven’t been in a suit more than a dozen times in the last 60 years.

quote:

climate change freaks aren't given a proper name, they are a hole between 2 cheeks and it's not the one on your face

quote:

the only good muslim is a dead one, they should all be exterminated!

quote:

Bitcoin sounds like something beyond super stupid!

quote:

Let anyone that doesn't/won't feed themselves die!!! Eliminate food stamps here!

quote:

Riding a bicycle should be illegal for anyone over the age of 16!!!!

quote:

In the 60s and 70s I used to party with his son and daughter at Catalina and Barry was drunk on a yacht the entire weekend.

He also has a twitter that hasn't updated in a while. Dalereedsay
--------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to add any gems I missed in 1019 pages of poo poo. Please don't take Freep too seriously. They're as irrelevant as ever and slowly dieing. Their families have probably forsaken them. If you feel like you're getting too pissed off or something just take a freep-thread break. They will be too busy being miserable to miss you.

Noteworthy Terms:

Amish: The word Freep uses instead of a certain six letter word that starts with n to refer to black people. Came from some article that didn't specify race so they got pissed.

Zot: Banned. Refers to the noise God makes when smiting sinners, according to some comic.

TLDR Version: Freepers terrible sacks of poo poo. Do not provoke them and please source your quotes. We're here to point and laugh that's all.

Keep your powder dry, goons. Never know when this CW2/RAHOWA is going hot!

Recent Additions

In regards to crazy man shooting up a Jewish Center in April 2014

quote:

So far, all indications are that the shooter was a Klansman, thus an obama-supporting DemonRAT. In contrast, the TEA Party and Conservatives stand for God, life and liberty.
As I wrote elsewhere, after considerable thought, I simply can't think of a single episode of a mass murder or a political assassination carried out by anyone other than a liberal. And this incident in Kansas gets added to the long list of leftist murders.

312 posted on 4/13/2014 9:39:50 PM by re_nortex (DP - that's what I like about Texas)

In case you got thirsty reading this mess:

Oh and remember:

There is always more and it is always worse.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Mar 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
While I did like the timelessness of the old title, this new one is a decent replacement.

If you weren't going to add it in yourself, perhaps we should do a brief rogue's gallery of freep regulars other than dalereed? Admittedly there aren't all that many left, but I'd think there's enough to warrant at least mention of such luminaries as sauvagesuzie, manc, and rimjob Jimrob himself. Probably some others I'm not thinking of, too.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
These threads always bring a smile to my face, glad to see we started a new one.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Revolt is coming.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Georgia Peach posted:

Revolt is coming.

Any day now, I tell you.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Georgia Peach posted:

Revolt is coming.

This Civil War II is going hot!

Oh feel free to do write ups about your favorite Freeper. I'll post them in the OP, link them, or something so they're easy to find. Dalereed just has a special place in my heart (the blackish holish part).

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

Georgia Peach posted:

Revolt is coming.

Good I have kept my powder dry!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

DemeaninDemon posted:

This Civil War II is going hot!

Oh feel free to do write ups about your favorite Freeper. I'll post them in the OP, link them, or something so they're easy to find. Dalereed just has a special place in my heart (the blackish holish part).

Will do!

Jim Robinson AKA jimrob: Site owner and administrator, the increasingly debilitated heart of freep's darkness. Much like the site itself, jimrob's physical and mental health have both been in a downward spiral for some time now. Already only marginally mobile due to muscular dystrophy, which claimed his left leg many years ago, in 2013 he had to have his right amputated as well. This has quite rightly generated a some sympathy for the man, though not enough to overcome just what a colossal rear end in a top hat he is. Jimrob's moods rule freep and, in election time in particular, crossing whatever orthodoxy he prescribes on a given day is a good way to get banned ("zotted," in freep-speak).

This Orwellian arbitrariness makes threads all the more magical as he changes his mind from time to time, most notoriously as during the 2012 election when he purged a fair number of Romney supporters, only to later demand all fall in behind the Mittbot once he'd secured the nomination. None of the purged Romney supporters were reinstated, to my knowledge. After all, freep has always been at war with Eurasia.

Financially, freep's occasional "freepathons" are the mainstay of jimrob's, and his family's, income, as he routinely begs for and receives donations wildly out of proportion to any reasonable site/server maintenance requirements (one of several reasons for the widely-used trope that he's a massive alcoholic who spends all the money on rye whiskey). Criticism, even modest requests for budgetary information, is another easy way to get banned.

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Financially, freep's occasional "freepathons" are the mainstay of jimrob's, and his family's, income, as he routinely begs for and receives donations wildly out of proportion to any reasonable site/server maintenance requirements (one of several reasons for the widely-used trope that he's a massive alcoholic who spends all the money on rye whiskey). Criticism, even modest requests for budgetary information, is another easy way to get banned.

Hey, it's not all spent on rye whiskey. Some of it is spent on Olive Garden.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Freepers: There is a 77.4% chance of DUmmies already popping open their Freudenschade victory champagne bottles.

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
I hope Dalereed continues to be a healthy elderly gent and actively posting on Freep through the New Year and many more to come.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Might want to include this, a good rundown of the history of Freep.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
This is from the last thread, but it really does describe Freep:

Sweeney Tom posted:

Basically, Freep is like Kathy Bates' character in American Horror Story Coven who flipped a TV on one day after being freed from her burial, discovered the current US President is black, and went on a screaming sobbing mess of a rant. Only it's reality, and instead of doing that for one scene, they do it until death.
I was curious, so I looked up the scene:

American Horror Story Coven posted:

Delphine: [watching Barack Obama on television] No... Why, oh Lord Almighty God, have you forsaken this once proud country?
Fiona: Oh God, are you blubbering again? Eternal life and all you can do with it is stuff your face and cry.
Delphine: That magic box lies. Somebody... somebody in there, they just said that... that negro is the President of the United States.
Fiona: I voted for him, twice. We've also had Black Secretaries of State, Supreme Court Justices and even the Poet Laureate.
Delphine: [hissing] Lies.
It really is a distillation of Freep, and the right wing/Tea Party in general.:stare:
And just like Madame Delphine LaLaurie, they can complain, but they can't do a loving thing about it.:twisted:

Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

The regeneration is failing! Hooooo...
I have to wonder what these people were like when they were young and their awful ideals more accepted by the public at large.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Mind Loving Owl posted:

I have to wonder what these people were like when they were young and their awful ideals more accepted by the public at large.

I imagine a lot of them were angry shithead losers just like today, only society was forced to humor them because they were white men and now that's not always the case anymore, so they're even angrier.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

CombineThresher posted:

I imagine a lot of them were angry shithead losers just like today, only society was forced to humor them because they were white men and now that's not always the case anymore, so they're even angrier.

It's partly that. Another part is that society mostly agreed with them when they were younger. Now a ton of people, even large numbers of people in their generation, have evolved and adapted and accepted that things are changing and that's OK. Freepers were raised in the most conservative households, where "changing your mind" is only allowed for things like you favorite song or TV show.

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

CombineThresher posted:

I'm sure that describes many of them. More broadly, the story of American politics over the previous forty years has been the politics of the white racial backlash to the civil rights era. The reactionary wave of angry white males is receding, but those that are still left are confronted by the prospect of an American run by the sort of people they had been told for decades were invaders and interlopers and fundamentally un-American.

edit: An oldie but a goodie, found when follow this guy's profile page from a recent post he made. Pretty much all of which are in freep's "scary black people" threads

quote:

To: rktman
As brutal as this story is from 160 years ago, there are similar sadistic slavery stories that are happening today all around us, but are not “politically correct, so they are ignored by Hollywood.

I speak of the white women who are sexual slaves of black pimps. They are often brutally beaten and raped by their black master, constantly degraded with forced sexual chores for his economic benefit. And this hatred of the black pimp toward his white sex slave is racially motivated.

That is the Greatest Story Never Told that Hollywood and the rest of America turns a blind eye to.

21 posted on 9/19/2013 9:24:35 AM by Uncle Lonny

The Insect Court fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jan 2, 2014

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
I got freeped in real life today.

:freep: America is not America anymore because it is being overrun by foreigners that don't care about this country and only come here to get free stuff.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Mind Loving Owl posted:

Same as now, plus erections.

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Anything about marijuana becoming officially offical for recreational use in colorado?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
It's hardly news that Freepers skew older but while typing it on my phone to see what Obamas done to destroy America today it looks like freepers google the login page enough that it's a suggested google result.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Freepers dislike both Democrats and Interracial families, surprise surprise:

There's a new Mayor in town: Bill de Blasio is sworn in to run New York City by Bill Clinton

Let's kick this off by getting straight to the point:

quote:

To: dennisw
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2532234/Many-great-things-ahead-Bill-Blasio-prepares-sworn-New-York-Mayor-President-Clinton.html

Check out the photos!!!!!!! A semi-freak show.

2 posted on January 1, 2014 at 11:07:20 PM EST by dennisw (The first principle is to find out who you are then you can achieve anything -- Buddhist monk)

quote:

“Check out the photos!!!!!!! A semi-freak show.”

which one is only the semi?

4 posted on January 1, 2014 at 11:13:13 PM EST by willywill

A pic of said freak show:

I don't even get this one:

quote:

He’s supposed to be a lefty, but he choose a right winger to swear him in?

6 posted on January 1, 2014 at 11:13:52 PM EST by nickcarraway

quote:

The race to the bottom is on. Which will collapse first, Chicago or NYC? Rahm has a good head start, yet Bill can quickly close the gap.

10 posted on January 1, 2014 at 11:26:15 PM EST by Mister Da (The mark of a wise man is not what he knows, but what he knows he doesn't know!)

Yeah they really hate black kids I guess. Remember "Slasher and Malaria"?

quote:

It appears that the mayors son might be Trans Gender hold over from the 199o's when he may have appeared as Shirley ...in the TV series

*pic of What's Happening DVD cover*

13 posted on January 1, 2014 at 11:30:15 PM EST by MeshugeMikey ( a Safe..and Sane....2014 To All!)

quote:

The Bad Old Days are back...

How long until the open-air drug dealers, hookers, and adult bookstores return to a boarded up Times Square, as I remember it in the late 70’s?

15 posted on January 1, 2014 at 11:34:35 PM EST by tcrlaf (Well, it is what the Sheeple voted for....)

quote:

Why do those Communist bastards even bother to get sworn in?

23 posted on January 2, 2014 at 12:11:07 AM EST by laplata (Liberals don't get it .... their minds are diseased.)

There's also a whole bunch of Hillary hate since a few pics of her with Bill at the event made it into that Daily Mail article but I didn't feel like touching that. More than enough hate at the DeBlasios themselves.

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Jan 2, 2014

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
Women running for office

quote:

Double yeast infection: Two-woman ticket in Texas goes for history in 2014

Long article about Jesus and homosexuality

quote:

To: ReformationFan
Jesus Christ was, is and always will be the living "word of God". Anything in God's written word between Genesis and Revelation is what Jesus Christ said, says and always will say about the abominable, sick and twisted, disease ridden, child molesting, perverted behaviors sodomites engage in.
Simple!
13 posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 10:05:19 PM by Whats-wrong-with-the-truth

It's cold in Canada right now

quote:

To: NYer; AdmSmith; AnonymousConservative; Berosus; bigheadfred; Bockscar; cardinal4; ColdOne; ...
Any public figure, politician, or academic who claims the Earth’s climate is changing due to anything other than natural causes should have their throat cut. Of course, I mean that in the nicest possible way. Thanks NYer.
4 posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 9:53:39 PM by SunkenCiv (http://www.freerepublic.com/~mestamachine/)

Economics is fun

quote:

To: Typical_Whitey
Every extra dime paid out for Obamacare and it’s deductibles is a dime that will not be spent in the economy.
7 posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 9:49:23 PM by Venturer (Half Staff the Flag of the US for Terrorists.)

Catholic school opens a prayer room for Muslim students. :munch:

quote:

To: massmike
that is so folking wrong allowing satan a place at a “Catholic” school
3 posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 8:49:48 PM by yldstrk (My heroes have always been cowboys)

This is the kind of utterly naive, clueless attitude that allows Islam to spawn, propagate and eventually kill the very hosts that have facilitated their own deaths.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we here in the United States of America, whose very own divine document that is the US Constitution, is the very instrument in which we ourselves will end up facilitating our own deaths, as well.
10 posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 8:54:43 PM by lbryce (Obama:The Worst is Yet To Come)

That’s like giving office space to a drug dealer in a drug rehab clinic.
15 posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 9:05:33 PM by TigersEye (Stupid is a Progressive disease.)

So, now this catholic school is officially sanctioning prayer to pagan moon gods. Fascinating, to say the least.
23 posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 9:25:54 PM by cdcdawg (Be seeing you...)

Wonderful the muzzies will pray for the opportunity to burn down the school and slit the throats of the Catholics.
38 posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 10:07:39 PM by FreedomGuru (Time for torches and pitchforks.)

Edit: This was kinda funny

quote:

To: The Antiyuppie
The Democrats have destroyed more cities than Godzilla.
3 posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 9:42:27 PM by Mikey_1962 (Obama: The Affirmative Action President.)

Silver Nitrate fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Jan 2, 2014

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

jojoinnit posted:

Freepers dislike both Democrats and Interracial families, surprise surprise:

There's a new Mayor in town: Bill de Blasio is sworn in to run New York City by Bill Clinton

Let's kick this off by getting straight to the point:

A pic of said freak show:

I need that leopard print jacket. That is a nice jacket.

Also, how much do you want to bet those commenters were screaming for that MSNBC journalist's head for making insensitive comments about Romney's black grandson?

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Silver Nitrate posted:

I got freeped in real life today.

:freep: America is not America anymore because it is being overrun by foreigners that don't care about this country and only come here to get free stuff.
White people? :confused:

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Ah yes, Genesis. The first book in which Jesus talks about how his dad made men.

"On the 7th day my old man told me to get him a beer. I did and he soon fell asleep to reruns of That 70s Show."

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Anything about marijuana becoming officially offical for recreational use in colorado?

Took me a while but I found it in this headline. It goes in an… interesting direction:

Current Drudge headline capitalization and spelling spells out HAKYEAZ

quote:

hE WAnts It tO LOok lIke It was tryped by a wacked Out WEedhead! thats my best guest!

3 posted on January 1, 2014 at 9:36:36 PM EST by MeshugeMikey ( a Safe..and Sane....2014 To All!)

quote:

Is EVERYONE at FR 60 or over, now?

5 posted on January 1, 2014 at 9:38:36 PM EST by gaijin

quote:

I’m only 56

been freeping sinnce i was about 36

10 posted on January 1, 2014 at 9:41:22 PM EST by Mr. K (If you like your constitution, you can keep it...Period.)

quote:

I am. I’m 68.

12 posted on January 1, 2014 at 9:41:42 PM EST by Aarchaeus (V)

quote:

There’s a very good reason why they call it ‘dope’.

17 posted on January 1, 2014 at 9:45:21 PM EST by Hoodat (Democrats - Opposing Equal Protection since 1828)

What does he think FR currently is? :confused:

quote:

Yeah ... I would say there is a heavy dose of over 50s crowd here. Eventually Free Republic will be like an online old folks home where we gather in our online rocking chairs and watch the country wither away

18 posted on January 1, 2014 at 9:46:20 PM EST by plain talk

quote:

Only if the Obamacare Death Panels are repealed.

22 posted on January 1, 2014 at 9:47:52 PM EST by John W (Viva Cristo Rey!)

quote:

ok I had to see a client at a city jail today.............

if those kookoo birds had a little weed it would have been a huge frickin improvement on the way they were acting, shouting yelling fresh stuff at the female cops

so I hav totally changed my mind on legalization

better to have high criminals than vicious criminals

23 posted on January 1, 2014 at 9:48:04 PM EST by yldstrk (My heroes have always been cowboys)

A young un!

quote:

I saw it earlier. Still don’t get it.

I’m 47. But I never had anything to do with dope or dopeheads.

35 posted on January 1, 2014 at 10:14:41 PM EST by greene66

Kids these days with their flannel and Soundgardens amirite guys:

quote:

Why, is this some grunge generation thing?

36 posted on January 1, 2014 at 10:17:32 PM EST by doorgunner69

Marijuana: exactly as bad as cocaine. Also anuses.

quote:

Three years in SouthEast Asia, and a dad that came off cocaine cold turkey, with mom-to-be’s help, was all that I need to know about drug abuse.

I don’t want anybody, anytime, anywhere, “tokin’ in traffic”! There are far too many anuses, of both genders, operating their chosen means of transportation unsafely, today.

38 posted on January 1, 2014 at 10:28:32 PM EST by Terry L Smith

quote:

...............Yeah ... I would say there is a heavy dose of over 50s crowd here

Yep!, and every April, as we fill out our tax forms, all of us Freepers bitch that we’re paying taxes to feed the other 50% who don’t pay any taxes, but are able to live off our backs!

40 posted on January 1, 2014 at 10:54:09 PM EST by Noob1999 (Loose Lips, Sink Ships)

Anyway tldr: freepers are old old old.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

There are far too many anuses, of both genders

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Wait. What the gently caress is "chooming sodomizers" supposed to mean? Pot-smoking gays?

The Albatross
Jan 28, 2009
I read the actual thread to see if the "freak-show" comment was at all out of context but yeah no it seems pretty clear they really are saying interracial families are freakish. Freep actually railing against miscegenation in the year 2014.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

The Albatross posted:

I read the actual thread to see if the "freak-show" comment was at all out of context but yeah no it seems pretty clear they really are saying interracial families are freakish. Freep actually railing against miscegenation in the year 2014.

To be fair, they're the exact same people as those in that famous picture.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
If we're making a character gallery, we need Manc: Crazy old coot who will try to talk about GAYS AND NATURAL LAW every chance he or she gets.

fade5 posted:

This is from the last thread, but it really does describe Freep:

I was curious, so I looked up the scene:

It really is a distillation of Freep, and the right wing/Tea Party in general.:stare:
And just like Madame Delphine LaLaurie, they can complain, but they can't do a loving thing about it.:twisted:

Like I wrote in the other thread, she is a literal antebellum sorcerer cursed with everlasting life, and buried in a hole for something like 150 years - and so has more and better reasons to be freeper levels out of touch than they do.

Gen. Ripper posted:

Wait. What the gently caress is "chooming sodomizers" supposed to mean? Pot-smoking gays?

That it is :sigh:

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

DemeaninDemon posted:

The Freep base is basically old, racist white people and they really don't like Obama*. So anyone that doesn't want him tried and executed for treason isn't welcome at Freep. That also applies to anyone even remotely in favor of something Obama also likes. Thus, Freep has become an ever-increasing arms race to prove that they are the most conservative.
TL;DR: FReepers are awful people, don't tap on the glass, source your posts so we can all laugh at them.

Having followed FR for a couple years now I can't help but stress this to newbies that become enraged by FReep comments. These people are, as one of their own humorously named users is called, Extremely Extreme Extremists. They thrive on constant one-upmanship of each other's conservative values. They take the phrase "Conservatism cannot fail, it can only be failed" as Gospel, which they also continually misinterpret to their own ends. They are the epitome of Rush Limbaugh's constant strawman of what the LIEBERAL MEDIA interprets the modern day conservative movement as: racist, bigoted, xenophobic, homophobes (despite that they are quick to cast away Limbaugh as not one of their own in an effort to appear impartial).

Chances are you will encounter FReepers in your daily lives and be immediately repulsed by their awful opinions, in which case take heed to all the talking points that are regurgitated in this thread; FReepers are unoriginal and simply parrot what Drudge, :foxnews:, and Limbaugh tell them to. They are incapable of thinking for themselves. In some respects you should pity them, but after following them for a time you will come to understand that they want to be miserable. They latch onto every negative aspect of society (as they perceive it) and bemoan how it is the destruction of America.

You can even compare their posts to those of stormfront.org, a known white-supremacist website inhabited by literal Nazis, and not be able to detect a discernable difference! They are in a constant state of denial of their hatred of "The Other" (read: black people, immigrants, anyone not a fascist) because liberals are the real racists. You will often see this argument parroted ad nauseum on their website and then see a slew of posts that are incredibly racist. FReepers are incapable of detecting this irony, not to mention that their moderators let this behavior slide despite this bigoted sentiment being explicitly prohibited in their posting guidelines. There really isn't much else to say; they harbor opinions sympathetic to neo-Nazi movements because "they just want their country back". Which is another sentiment you will see expressed as they lament two men being able to wed each other in America... Really this entire thread is a never ending display of extreme right conservatives in the USA peacocking for one another and dalereed telling us how you deserve to die in a ditch and how he banged your Mom in the backseat of his hotrod (:quagmire:) when he was 14 years old.

If you get pissed at something one of them said take a break. Otherwise join us in our quest to make light of an incredibly frustrating aspect of modern American society! These types of people will be, and have always been, with us. I honestly think this thread is a great resource, among a few other threads in D&D, for dealing with America's godawful media since you will see the absolute worst-case interpretation of whatever is in the news cycle for a given week. The Pope, B-Rock 'The Islamic Shock' Obama, Nancy Pelosi, John Boehner, John Roberts, or whatever else is upsetting conservatives this week are the literal Antichrist (yes, all at the same time even!!!!), Breitbart was killed by the Secret Service, and we're still not really sure if that was Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate! We are absolutely sure Sheriff Arpaio is looking into the matter and Sarah Palin will announce her candidacy for the 2014 Presidential election I know it is actually in 2016 but FReepers sure as poo poo think there is a Presidential election this year any day now to save us all from our slide into a homofascist state promulgated on teh buttsex, the explicit details of which FReepers will tell you about much more so than any gay person you might encounter in your daily life. You should buy Sarah Palin's book about the War on Christmas! Did we mention that Reagan blessed her in a Jedi-esque fashion?

*Some bullshit about 'Revolution' and the 'Tree of Liberty' needing to be watered with the blood of tyrants**
** Absolutely NOT a call for Revolt (which is coming) NSA algorithm scrapers! FReepers are God Fearing Patriots, absolutely 100% perfect for the continued survival of white people in America :bahgawd:

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

kik2dagroin posted:

Good advice

Yeah, I remember my blood running hot when I started reading the thread last year, but over time I've just been more thankful that I am not that ignorant/close-minded and that I don't know anyone like that either.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
Hello! Sorry! I'd like to contribute something for the OP if that's all right with you guys! Sorry!

I'd like to tell you about Free Domnion, please!

You see, FreeD is Freep's Canadian sisterbrother site! Yearning for the good old days when we were still a Dominion of the British Crown, rather than our own Real Actual country. A time when those darned Natives, Gays, and Urbans knew their place! Also, environmentalists are terrible because they want to stop pipelines and tarsands development. Also, why doesn't Canada have American-style free speech laws? Darn Canada for placing reasonable limits on free speech!

If you want to see Freepish jerks from a northern perspective, maybe FreeD is the site for you!

Sorry!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

quote:

So, now this catholic school is officially sanctioning prayer to pagan moon gods. Fascinating, to say the least.
23 posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 9:25:54 PM by cdcdawg (Be seeing you...)

Did somebody say

Gen. Ripper posted:

"Choom gang" was what Obama called his bunch of friends back in high school, as seen in the senior quote from his year book. The sodomizer part is because, well, freep thinks he's super gay (and hates thee).

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

Tias posted:

If we're making a character gallery, we need Manc: Crazy old coot who will try to talk about GAYS AND NATURAL LAW every chance he or she gets.

Like I wrote in the other thread, she is a literal antebellum sorcerer cursed with everlasting life, and buried in a hole for something like 150 years - and so has more and better reasons to be freeper levels out of touch than they do.

That it is :sigh:

Savagesuzie is the one who rambles about natural law. Manc is the one who rambles incoherently about homosexuals and how they love having sex in the rear end, with poop. Dude never edits or revises anything he writes and often changes tacks midsentence. Here is my favorite manc quote (sorry for no link):

quote:

I;m a guy, my wife said a mans man but I love women, love everything about women but how th ehell can a guy state he likes having sex with mens asses, anal sex and having sex poking feces.

It;s frigging sick and the sooner the idiots who support this wake up the better.
Hell they think because of their sick sex they should play family and get or buy kids.

7 posted on 03/20/2013 6:22:54 PM PDT by manc (Marriage =1 man + 1 woman,when they say marriage equality then they should support polygamy)

Also, horrible confession, but the reason I bought an SA account is because I was partway through the previous Freep thread and D&D went behind a paywall.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Could this be the first time that Freep has been used in a court case?

Obama, GLAAD and A&E are getting sued by the same guy who sued Apple in April because his device did not prevent him from looking at porn. He is now suing Obama, GLAAD and A&E for the Duck Dynasty firing and what he says is "religious persecution."

Here is where Freep makes its way into the case

quote:

On December 19, 2013, Calling suspension of 'Duck Dynasty' patriarch Phil Robertson "a chilling crackdown on free speech in an artistic community that should value individual expression," President Barack Obama urged the Arts Entertainment network to reinstate Robertson immediately, and to apologize for its "hypocrisy." (see exhibit)

President Obama stated: "There are no bigger fans of Duck Dynasty than Michele and me. . . .and while I have my disagreements with Mr. Robertson's Views on homosexuality, as expressed in GQ magazine, I'll defend with my last breath Robertson's right to express those views…"

The significance of President Obama's involvement in this controversy shows that under the current political climate in this country was acting under the color of state action when it took adverse administrative action against Mr. Roberson without due process.

This was placed on the "humor" and "satire" section of Freep

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Swan Oat posted:

Savagesuzie is the one who rambles about natural law. Manc is the one who rambles incoherently about homosexuals and how they love having sex in the rear end, with poop. Dude never edits or revises anything he writes and often changes tacks midsentence. Here is my favorite manc quote (sorry for no link):

Also, horrible confession, but the reason I bought an SA account is because I was partway through the previous Freep thread and D&D went behind a paywall.

J4G for freep? Good lord man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Reading the new OP reminded me - it's a shame that dale_ebooks isn't updated anymore.

• Locked thread