Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

I didn't read anything that they wrote.

You didn't miss much. Most of my posts were just me slamming Meinberg.

mr.capps posted:

Sangmin, because he oddly reminds me a lot about myself.

I was going to say the exact same thing.

Rarity fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Mar 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Poque posted:

I STILL need to watch that. Derp has been hounding me for so long.

You haven't watched the Genius yet? GET ON THAT, SON

I want to see Hongchul and Junghyun back for S3 - both hilarious to me for completely different reasons.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I really want someone from Running Man, I would be interested in seeing how HaHa would do.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Murmur Twin posted:

You haven't watched the Genius yet? GET ON THAT, SON

I want to see Hongchul and Junghyun back for S3 - both hilarious to me for completely different reasons.

I saw a truck on the way to work that just said "I :h: MT" on the side and got happy. I would've taken a picture but, y'know, driving.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Veskit posted:

If you had enough people in the back you could have them administer prompts/questions and post them into the spreadsheet. Basically having 3-5 pintrest mom's who also have some questions going on. Probably not too far from how actual reality competition shows work anyway. I'd be down to help.

Cause I was laaaazyyy with confessionals, and they were pretty fun as a viewer to see.

having enough people in the back seems to be a problem :( most of my mods usually wind up quitting after a season.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

John Cena posted:

having enough people in the back seems to be a problem :( most of my mods usually wind up quitting after a season.

You do it to yourself Cena! I thought you were quitting either way from the way you were talking. I'll help you out with survivor on any non time sensitive things. BB killed me.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

John Cena posted:

My schedule was crazy again, sorry :ohdear:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I would never quit. I would make up all kinds of confessional questions for everyone.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Veskit posted:

You do it to yourself Cena! I thought you were quitting either way from the way you were talking. I'll help you out with survivor on any non time sensitive things. BB killed me.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

John Cena posted:

I'm happy to help out if you ever need me.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

John Cena posted:

I figured you'd call on me when you needed me and you never called on me. You've always done a very good job. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

John Cena posted:

i'd help, but i started a new job right before this whole thing took off :(

• Locked thread