Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Hey, Godus isn't that bad! It's like Populous but worse on the wrists. It's just nothing more than that, but man, I love me some clicking. There is little that provides me with more mindless joy than just clicking. And cookies are far more boring than perfectly worlds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Dave Tate's downsy face approves.
Burn the witch!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Seriously though, someone invite me to their alliance already.

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

No.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

Seriously though, someone invite me to their alliance already.

The more you post this the more I'll believe you already have one :argh:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

Believe me I don't I am all alone, and im scared.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider

Rarity posted:

Ahahaha THIS. Every single house guest has messaged me :smug:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

fireWARKs posted:

Ahahaha THIS. Every single house guest has messaged me :smug:

This isn't true, I haven't messaged anyone, and no one has messaged me, and I am legit beginning to think I am the only one :( WHY DO YOU HATE ME

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
And while methinks the lady doth protest too much, I actually haven't sent PMs to anyone at all. I'm considering sending one to offer a truce with the person I voted for the first HoH, but knowing my luck it would probably get turned down so I'm not even bothering with sending anything for now

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

This isn't true, I haven't messaged anyone, and no one has messaged me, and I am legit beginning to think I am the only one :( WHY DO YOU HATE ME

The secretest alliance! :argh:

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
We're only a few hours into the game and everyone is already going crazy with paranoia. ALSO WHY HASN'T ANYONE MESSAGED ME EITHER!?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Man everyone has messaged me to be in an alliance.

People who aren't even in the game are messaging me to be in an alliance.

Dan Gheesling just messaged me about being in an alliance (which means I'm probably screwed).

:smug:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
so ya, 11 man men's alliance then?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am eating a pizza so gently caress alliances i got pizza

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm also going to be making pizza tonight.

Pizza alliance?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
If I get pizza can I be in, im so lonely

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
pizza alliance
:hfive:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

You missed an obvious joke by not calling it The Pizza Party.

COME ON!

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I'm shopping. I'm heavily considering buying this children's batman hoodie, even though my son's too small for it.

It has a mask and cape. :colbert:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I have no pizza, now I feel left out :smith:

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

All I'm gonna say is that you folks type too fast in the Google Doc. That thing moves way too fast!

But sure, sign me up for some pizza!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

XyloJW posted:

I'm shopping. I'm heavily considering buying this children's batman hoodie, even though my son's too small for it.

It has a mask and cape. :colbert:

It is your duty as a parent to buy that for him.

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Yeah, clearly we need to shitpost here instead of the doc more. For shame.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Should I explain the finer points of dota in here instead?

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
It's easier for me to keep track of you derps in here than in the spreadsheet :saddowns:

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Let's talk about love and war.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Welcome, all of you, to Awful Big Brother. I'm glad you've had a chance to settle in, and get to know your fellow houseguests a little.

Power is something that is always important in a game like this. First and foremost, it helps guarantee safety. If you have power, you're not going anywhere. You could even dictate who actually gets to go home.

Before the game began, you were all given a copy of the Memory Wall, with the names removed, voting for someone to be the first Head of Household based solely on their Avatars. Your Personal Muse was removed for inactivity, so Veskit has taken his spot, and any potential votes he may have received. First impressions mean a lot, so we'll see if they match up with the opinions you have of the people you voted for! To make things interesting, I'm going to announce the top three vote getters for now. The winner, will be announced a little bit later.

The three highest vote getters in this competition are...

Rarity
Veskit
Dr.Hurt

I'll be back with you houseguests in a few. Enjoy.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh boy oh exciting

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Godammit John Cena :argh:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I am shocked and flattered that Spider-man wearing a hardhat impressed you guys enough to vote for me. I'm also partially assuming that you thought it was another hardhatted spider-man. Also dammit Cena don't be such a tease!

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

I'll admit, you had one of the more memorable avatars out of this bunch, Dr. Hurt.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider

John Cena posted:

Welcome, all of you, to Awful Big Brother. I'm glad you've had a chance to settle in, and get to know your fellow houseguests a little.

Power is something that is always important in a game like this. First and foremost, it helps guarantee safety. If you have power, you're not going anywhere. You could even dictate who actually gets to go home.

Before the game began, you were all given a copy of the Memory Wall, with the names removed, voting for someone to be the first Head of Household based solely on their Avatars. Your Personal Muse was removed for inactivity, so Veskit has taken his spot, and any potential votes he may have received. First impressions mean a lot, so we'll see if they match up with the opinions you have of the people you voted for! To make things interesting, I'm going to announce the top three vote getters for now. The winner, will be announced a little bit later.

The three highest vote getters in this competition are...

Rarity
Veskit
Dr.Hurt

I'll be back with you houseguests in a few. Enjoy.

I read this post in Chenbot's voice.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Congrats Rarity, Veskit, and Dr.Hurt. You're all wonderful people who deserve this great honour. And all very attractive as well, and you dress nice, and you tell such funny stories. If there's anything I can do for any of you, just let me know.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Wow thanks everyone for voting for me!!

Sorta.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Is singing allowed?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

JakeP posted:

Is singing allowed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3YiPC91QUk :getout:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The vote spread for the top three getters is 2-3-4. Veskit, you've received only two votes, and are not in the running for Head of Household.

The winner....will be revealed later tonight.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
haha

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

So this is how its gonna be. Okay, cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
At this rate I'm going to vote to evict John Cena :argh:

• Locked thread