Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

XyloJW posted:

I thought pm inbox limits were removed? I could be wrong.

Nope. I have to empty mine on a monthly basis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Oh mine appears to have no limit. Mod privilege :whatup:

So yes, clear your inbox guys!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
What are the inbox limits? How do I know if mine is getting full?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Asiina posted:

What are the inbox limits? How do I know if mine is getting full?

500 messages, both in and sent.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh, okay I don't think mine will ever be full. I've barely used PMs at all since I don't play these games and people don't use PMs too much outside of them.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Important strategic talk coming out of the google doc: Kontour hates cats.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Important strategic talk coming out of the google doc: Kontour hates cats.

Kontour, more like Konbore booo :saddowns:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

What I've learned about all my fellow Big Brother Contestants is that they go to bed extremely early.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dr. Hurt posted:

What I've learned about all my fellow Big Brother Contestants is that they go to bed extremely early.

I'm British, I go to bed at 5am godammit :argh:

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider

Dr. Hurt posted:

:argh:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
1am isn't that early!

Although I suppose if we were the real Big Brother house everyone would just sleep all day and then stay up all night smoking and causing arguments about nothing.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I have progeria and go to bed at 9 pm. Everyone please check your gerionormative privilege and do not collude against me while I slumber.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

1am isn't that early!

Although I suppose if we were the real Big Brother house everyone would just sleep all day and then stay up all night smoking and causing arguments about nothing.

John Cena is not supplying me with enough alcohol to argue over nothing. Bring out the vodka and then we can get to fighting :colbert:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

XyloJW posted:

I have progeria and go to bed at 9 pm. Everyone please check your gerionormative privilege and do not collude against me while I slumber.

Nobody has any excuses for going to bed early except Xylo. Y'all just make me sick.

Rarity posted:

John Cena is not supplying me with enough alcohol to argue over nothing. Bring out the vodka and then we can get to fighting :colbert:

I second this idea. Cena if we all give you our addresses you should ship us enough alcohol to last the whole game.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
I fell asleep at 11pm last night. I'm getting too old for this house :smith:

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Dave Tate's downsy face approves.
My excuse is I have to wake up at 5 AM for work!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

In the interest of condensation, and so that I'm not basically copying/pasting A Tale Of Two Cities every day, I'm going to request that confessionals only be sent on the following days: Sundays (Post-Nominations), Mondays (Post-Have/Have-Not competition if there is one), Wednesdays (After the Veto Ceremony), and Fridays (After the new HOH has settled in)

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Dave Tate's downsy face approves.
:dance:

Poor John Cena.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Well, I like to think that the confessionals balance out the excessive video game/food chatter in the google doc. Seriously, it's all very... engaging stuff if you're a complete nerd.

That's right, I'm calling all of you out. You're all nerds!

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
We should all get together once this game is over and play some games. I'd like to try some DOTA

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Uniballer posted:

We should all get together once this game is over and play some games. I'd like to try some DOTA

Sorry, I'll be too busy hating everyone who betrayed me :argh:

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
Haha. Or we can play an FPS game and get some sort of cathartic release by killing each other

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Uniballer posted:

Haha. Or we can play an FPS game and get some sort of cathartic release by killing each other

Neeeeeeeeeeeeer-

Seriously though, I think we're largely in a holding pattern until tomorrow. Tomorrow though, everything changes. Everything begins!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

:spidey: The names have been submitted, so I promise it will begin tomorrow. :spidey:

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Dr. Hurt posted:

:spidey: The names have been submitted, so I promise it will begin tomorrow. :spidey:

:ohdear: Since I haven't had the time to build webs of alliances and gossip, I'll take this opportunity to tell the rest of the thread that I'll see you in the viewer's vista soon enough

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

:munch: Okay, now I have time to follow along. Canadians, don't gently caress it up. Dr. Hurt, you're my pony. :munch:

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
:mufasa: It's all part of the circle of life.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
:munch: go hurt! ps dont let all this cheering go to your head and mess up your game and make you get voted out on like day two

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

John Cena can I yell at the viewers or should I just ignore Spacebutt?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hey mafia guys can you point peta to the direction of this thread so he can read my bio thanks

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Wait, we have Canadians amongst the ranks? Dear me, dear me, no one told me of this travesty!

Long live proper Americans from America! The country, not the continents.

(Also: make sure to check out my story in the Thunderdome: right here.))

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

uranus posted:

:munch: go hurt! ps dont let all this cheering go to your head and mess up your game and make you get voted out on like day two

This is day 2. You're falling behind, scrub!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

XyloJW posted:

:munch: Do you feel it? The compulsion to speak up? That's stress. In the words of Kanye, What's a Mod to Hurt's Cheerleaders? :munch:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
seriously guys i want peta to react to my bio

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

XyloJW posted:

Technically this is Day 3.

But yes, the fires that have smoldered for long ages shall be lit to life by the startling incandescence of the Nomination Ceremony!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Meinberg posted:

Technically this is Day 3.

But yes, the fires that have smoldered for long ages shall be lit to life by the startling incandescence of the Nomination Ceremony!

we get it you have a pen for your avatar and you use big words jesus man stop being such a fake
*snaps fingers*

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Ernutetnoiraud posted:

:munch: Do you feel it? The compulsion to speak up? That's stress. In the words of Kanye, What's a Mod to Hurt's Cheerleaders? :munch:

If I get voted out week two I'm holding you and Spacebutt accountable.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

mr.capps posted:

we get it you have a pen for your avatar and you use big words jesus man stop being such a fake
*snaps fingers*

this is what people do in normal big brother right?

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

:mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

mr.capps posted:

*snaps fingers*

I am sick and tired of this drama bullshit! Now let's spend the next thirty hours just doing strategy talks that go nowhere.

• Locked thread