Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009
Redmond representing. Love that I can easily find parts for my 245 here because we don't salt roads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009
I'm down for something in Ballard or in Seattle. I'm heading to Portland this weekend, but already have plans :(

Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009
I'm down for golden gardens. I'm free sunday - Tuesday each week.

Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009
Sounds like golden gardens is the place to be. I'm in port Townsend the weekend of Feb 8th other than that I should be fairly free. Maybe we can get a date in sometime in February?

(Posting from phone)

Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009

televiper posted:

This place looks kinda awesome, has anyone in the Seattle area used it and can confirm/disabuse?

Auto Repair Revolution

I've wanted to start one of these. I'll definitely be checking it out. There is also one trying to start up in the Kirkland area as well; though not sure if they are open yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009

13 INCH DICK posted:

I just found the finest burger i have had in the last three years. Ive tried everywhere people said had the best burger and while good they were always a 9/10. The olde 99 on Aurora by greenlake around 72nd or so had my unicorn. It was so huge they used a full sized steak knife as the tooth pick. A must see for any AI burger fans.

Where at? I may take the Volvo down there one of these weekends.

• Locked thread