Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

Astroman posted:

Disappointed by the cancellation. I really liked this show. It was so crazy and over the top. It was like they did the most egregious stuff everyone bitches about in shows like Under The Dome or Falling Skies and then tried to top it with something even crazier next. Going into wild directions, having characters rapidly change motivations, etc. But it was so over the top that you just strapped in for the ride and said "gently caress IT, THIS RULES!"

Season Two was so radically different from Season One. I was really looking forward to just what the hell the show would be for Season Three.

Was it really? A small team of CDC scientists go to a remote facility run by an immortal guy who obviously won't tell them what's going on or allow them access behind a facade. Then there's the group of people who lose their mind when exposed to an unknown contagion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

JossiRossi posted:

I'm one of 10 people who cares :(

Let's start a write in campaign for an end movie. The will get bag of mail!

I'm not sure what novelty item we should pack in the letters, but it'll assuredly be a biohazard.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

ultramiraculous posted:

I'm not sure what novelty item we should pack in the letters, but it'll assuredly be a biohazard.

Contact lenses.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

mrking posted:

Was it really? A small team of CDC scientists go to a remote facility run by an immortal guy who obviously won't tell them what's going on or allow them access behind a facade. Then there's the group of people who lose their mind when exposed to an unknown contagion.

Well the religious overtones were a change. And the parallel track of the 30 year time jump was an ambitious storytelling device. Plus it seemed like instead of continuing the story they put everyone in different roles, making bad guys good and good guys bad to start things off. Then flipped them all again.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

The only thing that makes me sad about this not coming back is no more Jordan Hayes. She is so adorable it should be illegal. Kyra Zagorsky is going to be in Continuum which is a plus.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
Continuum is ending in six episodes, too.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Finally finished this and I'm so glad this lovely show got cancelled; I couldn't take one more episode of Alan The Hoarse Whisperer or Peter the Fuckwit Farragut.

Goddamn this show was soup-to-nuts terrible.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Combat Pretzel posted:

Continuum is ending in six episodes, too.

Yes but they're going to be the most glorious episodes of anything ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Remember also they're making a miniseries of 3001 The Final Odyssey.

• Locked thread