Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Ass Trophy
Jul 24, 2007
I can do twice the work in half the time

Pigasus posted:

What happens if it was a white female/Asian male coupling? I'd expect that to spark some reaction because Asian men are not sexualized as some gender ideal like Asian women.

I have some friends who lived in Manhatten, and they got a lot of grief. Some of it was minor, just rude stares. Other incidents were truly threatening to their safety. She was a red head of Irish decent, he was Chinese. They said the amount of poo poo they got was very unexpected. It was one of the reasons they moved back to California.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Ass Trophy
Jul 24, 2007
I can do twice the work in half the time

Thundercracker posted:

That's totally weird. Like who was threatening them, white people or chinese? I've never experienced anything like that here

It was always white people, and most of the time it was young males in groups wearing track suits. I know it sounds cliche, but that was the source of most of their trouble.

• Locked thread