Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Can't you grow your own. Also how many people want to move to Denver right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

SgtSteel91 posted:

Wait are there sperm in the brain?

If it gets backed up to much, that's why ya got to release some pressure from time to time :smug:

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
This guy is a loving horrible speaker

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Acquilae posted:

Had to do a double take when they cut to Gates because I thought he was Bobby Petrino.

Obama's Chicago thugs got to him.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
StephenAtHome
Disappointed I haven't received any offers from NFL teams yet. Well, the Browns called, but…eh.

Even Stephen talks poo poo about the browns lol

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

Its fun to be a Northerner sometime to be :smug: as Southerners can't handle a little snow.

From the bitching in NYC about roads in the last snow storm doesn't looks like the north can handle it either. That or a tropical storm :laugh:

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Y-Hat posted:

I take it I missed out on nothing important with the Pelosi interview?

Weed worked out pretty well for Ricky Williams... just saying.

I'll believe he cares about it when he stops pushing for an 18-game season.

NFL does not care about safety they want parents to think they care so they will keep there kids playing so they have a labor force ( imagine if the top NFL players hell just WR's played soccer there entire life how crazy would megatron, dez,moss,etc etc etc been?)

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

I'm trying to think which is worse the NFL or NCAAF

At least in the NFL you get paid.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

BigRed0427 posted:

Have any ideas been floated on what the NFL can do about this sort of thing other than admit that there is a problem?

Yes, stall long enough for the players that played in the 50s,60s, 70s, and 80s, die before everyone new what we know now about brain damage.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
:allears: its been a while since we have had a let us poo poo all over Fox bits

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
omfg hahah

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
This song is holy poo poo

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Good Dog posted:

How is Clooney not only insanely good looking but so loving cool in like every way?

Also gets a different 10 every year turns them in like most people turn in there 330i

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

No.1 Special posted:

These people are loving soulless monsters.

And they are winning :ughh:

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Wait, I thought Fox News didn't care what the rest of the world thought about Presidents?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

raditts posted:

I just looked up from my screen, who is this greasy hobo goon talking to Colbert? Why would you choose to look like that knowing you were going to be on television?

Some rich rear end dude I want to smoke a bowl with. Then rob his house.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

BigRed0427 posted:

Wait, did he just say Putin is getting a peace prize? :psyduck:

He is Nominated, it means nothing because. Anyone can nominate someone.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Bing! Finally someone is using it. Mark Penn must be so happy.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Country First, poo poo wait a Democrat in the white house? gently caress that Putin #1

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

comes along bort posted:

Not gonna lie I'd love to have a job just saying random bullshit a couple hours a day at Fox News.

Oh no doubt. If I was a minority I would do that poo poo in a heart beat.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

raditts posted:

It's hilarious what a loving rear end in a top hat this guy is.

I wish someone would ask where all these magic jobs?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
When does Oliver's show start on HBO? Man I just remembered about that. Haven't heard anything about it since the new year.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

DivisionPost posted:

Jesus Christ, Paul Ryan.

Paul Ryan is a lying piece of poo poo more at 11......30 :aaaaa:

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Oh god please be Cruz / Hillary

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2014/03/george-bush-lost-entire-generation-republican-party

twistedmentat posted:

So what am I? I was born in 1977, so too old to be a millenial, and too young to be gen X. Star wars baby?

Look at this freeloader waiting for his social security checks while the rest of us live with our parents.
Take your rear end to the retirement home grandpa :argh:

Also I was born in 83 never new I was a Millenial

Winkie01 fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Mar 11, 2014

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Y-Hat posted:

I won't be surprised if in 30 years, Congress ends up being made up of mostly of around 20 families with power and influence.

The more things change the more the stay the same....

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Neil :swoon:

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Tatum Girlparts posted:

You also have the church gleefully watch in him burn you rear end.

Do you have to poo poo up 2 god drat threads?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Long interview with this nut oh joy.

How does he walk around with that dye job?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
And this is why you never have to worry about a Libertarian POTUS.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
This looks like a liberal set up to me.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Napolitano must use a booster seat

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Y-Hat posted:

I'm more and more convinced that after one particularly scathing interview (possibly the Jim Cramer one?), Viacom took Jon aside for a little chat and told him to cut the poo poo.

Here is the break down of the Cramer thing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Stewart's_2009_criticism_of_CNBC

there was a build up to him destroying Cramer.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Y-Hat posted:

Turns out, Clarence Thomas ended up being as big of a sociopath as his victim implied. Who knew?

Being is how I was 8 at the time I have heard the name Anita hill never new what she did/meant I just read her Wikipedia page. Turns out that Republicans where always pieces of poo poo.

Wikipedia posted:

In 1992 a feminist group began a nationwide fundraising campaign and then obtained matching state funds to endow a professorship at the University of Oklahoma Law School in honor of Hill.[10][35] Conservative Oklahoma state legislators reacted by demanding Hill's resignation from the university, then introducing a bill to prohibit the university from accepting donations from out-of-state residents, and finally attempting to pass legislation to close down the law school.[10] E. Z. Million, a local conservative activist and business consultant, organized protests and compared Hill to the assassin of President Kennedy.[10][35] Certain officials at the university attempted to revoke Hill's tenure.[36] After five years of pressure, Hill resigned

Also Oklahoma was a poo poo hole back in the early 90's too

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Why the hell is Obama waiting until now to do this? Christ he's been in office for 6 years. I would have done that in the first week.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Am I high or this a rerun?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Y-Hat posted:

Welp, looks like yet another 5-4 decision that will please Republicans. What's the loving point of these hearings when everyone's made up their mind before arguments have started?

Think of them as life long senators 99% of the time they vote the party line

IE #1 reason to vote for hillary even if you hate her.

raditts posted:

At this point, corporations actually have more rights than humans, don't they.

I am sure that if you where to pour oil in the ocean for weeks at a time you would go to jail, or caused the loss of trillions of dollars.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Stephen Colbert @StephenAtHome
Tune in tonight for the dramatic conclusion of how my show did not conclude! #NotCanceled

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Was it just me or did he sound pissed that Colbert interpreted him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Chromatic posted:

Her and her idiot followers are now attacking him for showing her face on TV because she's been getting all kinds of threats. But having her name be the main focus in mainstream CancelColbert articles and a disastrous interview with the Huffington Post is apparently ok.

I haven't been to Huff post in years and either I am a complete idiot or that site is other garbage but I can't find her interview. Can you link it?

edit \/\/ Thanks

Winkie01 fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Apr 1, 2014

• Locked thread