Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 17:21 on May 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
hey chaps

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Do americans have Crystal Maze? It's the best TV game show ever and it's presented by riff raff from rocky horror.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Psh, every brit worth his salt knows that Krypton Factor was the poo poo. Seriously, you guys and your lovely Channel 4/5 crapfests can gently caress off back to Basingstoke or wherever the gently caress you came from!

Yolocaust Denier
Oct 23, 2013

by Pipski
As a child I always thought the people who played the crystal maze were the best and brightest that Britain had to offer. Challenge TV has shown me how wrong I was.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

MyFaceBeHi posted:

Psh, every brit worth his salt knows that Krypton Factor was the poo poo. Seriously, you guys and your lovely Channel 4/5 crapfests can gently caress off back to Basingstoke or wherever the gently caress you came from!

I've never watched Krypton Factor :( I caught the end once and it looked like a weird version of Gladiators.

The poor girl on Fort Boyard can't pull her own body weight up the descending rope. Why would you come on this show if you don't work out!

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Yolocaust Denier posted:

As a child I always thought the people who played the crystal maze were the best and brightest that Britain had to offer. Challenge TV has shown me how wrong I was.

I read somewhere too that they also barely knew each other. Growing up I always wanted to be a part of the sort of gang that would appear on The Crystal Maze and go on adventuring weekends and stuff together. Hopes dashed.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
im watching jezza soo...

Iniluki
Mar 31, 2003

The metal will strike you down with a vicious blow
Grimey Drawer

MyFaceBeHi posted:

I did work experience with the army at Holcombe Brook T.A. base, which is where the Krypton Factor assault course is. We did it like every day we were there. It is awesome.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

I'm at work you drat scroungers

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

The bit where they have to yank bits of paper off insects always feels really cruel.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

The show is over so you've missed it suckers. They won 1500 to share between 5 people.

Great!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
my mum has a crystal that looks like one of the crystals from the crystal maze (crystal)

one time I asked if she won it on the show and she was like "yup!" took me like 10 years to figure out she was lying...

SierraNovember
Nov 3, 2011
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE A WOMEN OR GAY. I'M SO TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT THAT I KEEP BREAKING MY FUCKING KEYBOARD. GOD JUST READING THAT MAKES ME WANT TO BASH IT IN UNTIL EVERYTHING IS COVERED WITH BLOOD, FLESH, AND BONE AAAARGHAARHGHGHAHRHHFFF

Iniluki posted:

I did work experience with the army at Holcombe Brook T.A. base, which is where the Krypton Factor assault course is. We did it like every day we were there. It is awesome.

Lucky as! It all looked amazing as a kid until the water at the end. Zip line and soaked. Horrible.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

industrial zone was far superior to ocean zone

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Simon sidestep to your left

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Penguingo posted:

industrial zone was far superior to ocean zone

Pfft. Ocean zone best zone :colbert:

Is Fort Boyard the show with they have to figure out a word from some clues, or else they get locked in a room with tigers? Not that anyone actually doesn't get out in time.

sharts
Jul 3, 2008

a̸ ̕s̡cŗeam͟i͠ng͞ ͘sk͏u̢l̨l i̡s y͝o͡ųr o͡n͟l͞y ͢comp̛ani̡o͞n͝
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OISR3al5Bnk

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009

Yolocaust Denier posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GgXzoZ3mo

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Lazerbeam posted:

Pfft. Ocean zone best zone :colbert:

Is Fort Boyard the show with they have to figure out a word from some clues, or else they get locked in a room with tigers? Not that anyone actually doesn't get out in time.

Yup! I like it as the challenges are a ton more physical and it has midgets.

standard Crystal Maze contestant

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

NoneSuch posted:

Yup! I like it as the challenges are a ton more physical and it has midgets.

standard Crystal Maze contestant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIWzdWaPAi4 A thing that actually happened in this show.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Crystal Maze is on challenge right now. It's the best channel really.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
UK is gay. we could nuke u.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

cargo cult posted:

UK is gay. we could nuke u.

We have nukes too silly. This man could decide your fate

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jan 8, 2014

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
why i can i not stop being an anglophile despite your horrible imperialist history, why is your humor objectively superior ;-(

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8_HThEYP2o

Cutting through the lies of marxism

Strange I thought these didn't exist.

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jan 8, 2014

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
every time someone in my family wants someone to hold/close the door for them they say "Jules, the door!" it's a reference no one else ever gets

also knightmare is the best kids challenge show of all time

Yolocaust Denier
Oct 23, 2013

by Pipski

lol, I have seen bigger idiots on there though.

Private Eye
Jul 12, 2010

Don't be so bloody gay, Cambo
Have the tigers ever caught anyone?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Private Eye posted:

Have the tigers ever caught anyone?

I don't think they shut the gate until everyone is out :ssh:

Private Eye
Jul 12, 2010

Don't be so bloody gay, Cambo

NoneSuch posted:

I don't think they shut the gate until everyone is out :ssh:

pfft not much of a threat then

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

enfield representin yo

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

121 silver and 56 gold :downsbravo:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
G'day chaps. Hope you have a cupple pence for the shig shag on da ripplebottom. Heer's a thought! Trimtop the flally fuggles and gently caress OFF you FUCKIN WANKA.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Frijolero posted:

G'day chaps. Hope you have a cupple pence for the shig shag on da ripplebottom. Heer's a thought! Trimtop the flally fuggles and gently caress OFF you FUCKIN WANKA.

u wot m8

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuYLFAy8XXs

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

chip shop

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
painful to watch, didn't make it past :40, 5/5 ++ +

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Frijolero posted:

Oh my god! I just love your accent! Say that word again! You know that word! Boutique! BUTT-EEK. Hilarious!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar

Is that Tom Baker?

• Locked thread