Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azrial
Apr 26, 2002

Coach, how did we beat Tennessee this year? The same way Vanderbilt did.
South Carolina deserved the Nature Boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azrial
Apr 26, 2002

Scarf posted:

True, but to think any other coach would act differently is also hilariously wrong.

Spurrier has always recommended first rounders leave early, he used to bitch about third and below but after watching the Lattimore situation now says if you can make some money go make some money.

Azrial
Apr 26, 2002

Dead Pressed posted:

If he won the goddammed division it'd be the same thing considering how historically bad usc has been.

I mean, the guy is already (deservedly) a saint for most usc fans.

We've already won the division did you mean the conference.

Azrial
Apr 26, 2002

RumbleFish posted:

I love noon games because I work nights and that's the only time slot that lets me just relax and watch 100% of the game. Otherwise, I have to put it on at work and can't pay nearly as much attention as I'd like. The only thing that sucks about noon games is when you're traveling to them.

Correct. I'm not even that far either just an hour and a half but I don't want to pay for an extra hotel or wake up at six thirty am.

Azrial
Apr 26, 2002

Hardee's got our real rivalry, so what's less desirable fast food located in both states. I'm drawing a blank.

• Locked thread