Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
http://www.twitch.tv/giantbomb

Patrick is doing his daily scooplunky stream right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Monster w21 Faces posted:

I'm a GHOOOOOOOOOOST!

Ghost of a Brink APB past

Depths fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jan 10, 2014

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Desura is the place for the HIGH CLASS video games

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Salty licorice is the best

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
This is the classiest Desura game

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Brad playing demon souls is going to be something..

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
I like the Demon Souls levels better than the ones from Dark souls. Boletarian palace is amazing and tower of latria is better than all the Dark souls areas.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Weird, stream started playing last Fridays UPF

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Theres a level in Demons souls where if you invade, you transform into the boss for that level and fight the poor player that has been climbing a tower. And if you win you get this sweetass hat

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

KoB posted:

I think at some point it just turned into trying to get a rile out of you and get you to post :v:

I don't think anyone should do this.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Hakkesshu posted:

No, but I think it's like Jeff said: No large group of people give a poo poo about a car game with no real cars in it. It's the same reason why arcade sports games never gain any traction.

It's a bummer because I want to destroy vehicles burnout paradise style and that's not going to happen with real cars (praise bugbear)

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Dave Lang laying some heat on Remo, while Remo is in the chat.

e: dave lang is hilarious

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
https://twitter.com/chrisremo/status/424233036062814209
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeMtssxCAAAROVO.jpg:large

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Pole riders is great and Brad is getting way into it

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
I think if you actually want to send them something they'll want to ingest, send them weird booze and FMV games.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Orgone Accumulator posted:

I know your joking, but I actually did this when I was in SF and ended up tagging along with them. Jeff seemed in kind of a lovely mood though and didn't want to record an intro for my podcast.
:stare:

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Hakkesshu posted:

Haha, gently caress everyone in the chat for constantly giving Patrick poo poo about Dark Souls. Vinny spent like an hour and a half on that boss.

People whining about Dark souls plays are the worst nerds.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Holy gently caress Patrick just did the most clutch parry.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Surprise mailbag http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/giant-bomb-mailbag-south-pole-edition/2300-8389/
CONTENT

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Randallteal posted:

Man I love Demon's Souls. The only thing I don't like about it is you have to run through the entire level if the boss kills you. I would replay this whole game if it weren't for the Flame Lurker and a couple other bosses.

Edit: That prince NPC is totally going to die while Brad runs around.

There's totally a shortcut to flame guy.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Manatee Cannon posted:

You mean the one that involves dropping down the big shaft? I've killed myself on that more than I have on flame lurker. I'm surprised people find him hard though.

Yeah that's a bigass shortcut right there, people find him hard because he's one of those super aggressive bosses that have really wide swings, kinda like artorias in DS.

Jeff is streaming vita right now, http://www.twitch.tv/jeffgerstmann

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Rexicon1 posted:

e: oh and Dark Souls pvp sucks, eat it nerds.
The concept for the pvp in dark souls is really cool but the p2p connection really makes it unfun. (only thing thats sub zero cool with that pvp is the tower of latria boss fight invasion)

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Monster w21 Faces posted:

I'd rather my work get played by people who only kinda care than no one playing it or caring about it.

What about brink?

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Fluffdaddy posted:

but I could do with a little less than 40 pages of Dark Souls chat, too. It is basically the BBQ chat of the video game off season.
Hah yeah me too, i really like those games but im tired as gently caress of it.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Is this e-sports?

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Hes like a cat except that he stores his energy up for dota

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Even grandpa can beat this game

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

"now we're talking"

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Hakkesshu posted:

That Dark Souls PR guy is being both weirdly frank and cagey at the same time. Not much useful info, unfortunately.

Real bummer to hear that the PC version still has a TBA date. I guess I'll have to settle for PS3.

I'm definitely going to double dip on that poo poo, i am not waiting weeks to play that game. also, leverpostei is delicious and american diabetes is not!!

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Thats pretty neat

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Something amazing happened on the dota 2 stream.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Crowbear posted:

They just had probably the best Daily Dota game of all time holy poo poo.

They were way, way down then Brad bought a rapier and Crispy did some crazy poo poo to pull a last second comeback out of their asses.

Brad actually attacked the shrines until they spam pinged the towers.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

randombattle posted:

I can understand not liking dark souls the game but how can you not enjoy watching Vinny try to trick Brad into both believing stupid things and not believe the actual hints.

Because hes a terrible person

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Did they say anything about how long they're gonna be streaming for?

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Vinny is so good at bullshitting with Brad

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Drew is in a real weird scene right now

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Hakkesshu posted:

Those guys can't be watching the stream, right? Would it even be possible to find Drew that quickly with a fully geared group without knowing what server he's on?

Probably using teleport hacks or something like that.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

I'd let this dude pet my pups
http://properlypettingpuppies.tumblr.com/

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Organic Robot posted:

Was yesterday this week's UPF?

Yesterday was UPT, today is UPF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

rudds posted:

I'm sorry what.

drat, told. That game is pretty rad, dont save it for a plane trip.

• Locked thread