Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AwkwardKnob
Dec 29, 2004

A good pun is like a good steak: A rare medium well done
Hmm... so this switchover thing only works if you buy a new phone through Tmobile at full price? Can you explain that part a little more clearly, someone in the know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AwkwardKnob
Dec 29, 2004

A good pun is like a good steak: A rare medium well done
So could I just trade in any phone that T-Mobile has on its list of acceptable devices, and keep the Galaxy Note 2 I've been using for my new T-Mobile contract? Or is buying a new phone through their deal a required part of the process? It would be nice to switch and save the money on having to pay for a phone at all.

If I bought the device at a discount through Verizon when I signed up for my 2-year contract, this plan might not be as cut-and-dry right? Verizon would probably charge me an early termination fee, as well as try to charge me the remaining price for the phone itself? Sorry for asking extremely specific, kind-of-dumb questions but when it comes to Cell Phones it seems like the only way to navigate everything.

T-Mobile's plan sounds awesome, but the complications I'm thinking of are slowly making it seem like a hassle. Maybe a hassle worth undertaking to save a bunch of money, but still.