Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Jacked for Roo. Kanye and Elton John are on my bucket list shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Jack White, Elton John, Danny loving Brown. Yep, I'll take a ticket please and thank you.

Yes sir! Elton is keeping me there Sunday night.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

thrawn527 posted:

They were still spraying it last year, too. I've gone in '11, '12, and '13, and "gently caress Kanye" was everywhere each year. It's a part of Bonnaroo culture at this point. The Bonnaroo Facebook page is exploding with rage.

It's a strange choice, but I guess they're willing to try it again. If he's late this time, people may riot.

Either way, the "gently caress Kanye" will be strong with Bonnaroovians this year.

Should make for a good rant.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
I cannot get to the ticket site anymore for Bonnaroo tickets. Getting frustrated.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Ended up having to get Tier 4 pricing, even though I had Tier 2 tickets in my shopping cart until they booted me out when I hit 'continue'.

Annoying.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

incoherent posted:

I'm sadden to say if you don't see outkast at one of the hundo festivals they're playing, you might never see them again.

I'm still dumbfounded on why they are not at Bonnaroo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Not going to be able to do Bonnaroo which is a huge bummer, at least I didn't buy tickets yet.

That sucks man. Two of my buddies have tickets and cannot go now.

E: Roo goers, bring some of the powdered Pedialite! Drink one in the AM, mid-day, and at night and you won't feel dehyradated. Doubly so if you're drinking. My wife and I always go through 3 boxes at Roo.

• Locked thread