Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Bromance
May 20, 2010

Sorry, guys, I actually do still suck dick! :blush: Also my mom only lets me spend five bucks a month to get my cool gaga avatars back so I guess I'm stuck with this one for a while. :(
dont touch the poop! hehe, dont touch it!

that poop there? dont even think of touching it! dont do it!

dont touch the poop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

asteroid sage posted:

Tip: If you intensely dislike something that a large amount of posters like, make sure to constantly insult it, even in threads where it is totally irrelevant to the subject of conversation.

Finally, someone is willing to put a stop to fursecution. :furcry:

HalPhilipWalker
Feb 14, 2008
Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?
If you feel the urge to commit a felony, make sure you post extremely specific plans first, including information that would readily identify you.

This goes double if it includes a sex offense or political assassination or terrorism. Lowtax loves getting subpoenas.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

don't buy an xbox one

or do, no one gives a poo poo

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007
:sidvicious:

i can verify that anime and mental illness will make you a top tier part in no time

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
why didn't you eat the hat abe

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Constantly reference popular threads. You think whatever you're reading can't be connected to a failed hot dog business, an overrated video game, or a has-been rockstar? You're not trying hard enough.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

this sucks, inject bleach up your urethra and jump off a cliff

how's that register, mister webcomic-format psa

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

If you've already been probated/banned several times for objectively lovely beliefs like racism or sexism, don't let that stop you from still passive-aggressively injecting it into every thread possible

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Jett posted:

If you've already been probated/banned several times for objectively lovely beliefs like racism or sexism, don't let that stop you from still passive-aggressively injecting it into every thread possible

if you got these bans in gbs 2.0, make sure you flaunt them, because those are treasured relics and will be immediate street cred

Mankanshoku Mako
Dec 24, 2009

by toby

OMGVBFLOL posted:

this sucks, inject bleach up your urethra and jump off a cliff

how's that register, mister webcomic-format psa

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Business Gorillas posted:

if you got these bans in gbs 2.0, make sure you flaunt them, because those are treasured relics and will be immediate street cred

I think most my probates and bans were making GBS threads up megathreads and celebrity death threads in 2.0

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

HalPhilipWalker posted:

If you feel the urge to commit a felony, make sure you post extremely specific plans first, including information that would readily identify you.

This goes double if it includes a sex offense or political assassination or terrorism. Lowtax loves getting subpoenas.

You almost make this sound like a fun plan to spend the next 5-10.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

wait

arent all people wet behind the ears

how do brains work

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
how do i be a posting hero

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Fajita Fiesta posted:

Watch and learn, kid.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Fajita Fiesta posted:

the posting heros dont post here anymore *looks wistfully at pic of haoma*

Mankanshoku Mako
Dec 24, 2009

by toby

Stairmaster posted:

wait

how do brains work

the phrase refers to the skin between the pinna and the scalp, which is kinda an restricted airflow situation and so has slower evaporation rates than the rest of your head

basically it means that you were born so recently you haven't even had time to properly dry off

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

wait

how do brains work

they are posting still covered in the blood and slime of their birth.

e: whoops didn't refresh

don't skimp on picture size, this is the future and we want to see every megapixel your camera can crank out

Fajita Fiesta posted:

do some mspaint or make a midi

PlantRobot fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jan 14, 2014

Rubbergoose
Jul 13, 2006

Fajita Fiesta posted:

you can't just give the people what they want. you gotta give 'em what they need.

HalPhilipWalker
Feb 14, 2008
Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?

Fajita Fiesta posted:

you'd be my hero if you didn't post anymore

Mankanshoku Mako
Dec 24, 2009

by toby

HalPhilipWalker posted:

you'd be my hero if you didn't post anymore

do not attempt to troll

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

asteroid sage posted:

the phrase refers to the skin between the pinna and the scalp, which is kinda an restricted airflow situation and so has slower evaporation rates than the rest of your head

basically it means that you were born so recently you haven't even had time to properly dry off

that sounds like some nerd poo poo

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

all ideas can be expressed in three sentences or less. no one wants to hear the anecdote about your friend from highschool. it's a discusiion not a dumping ground for your peanut butter monologues

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
I like peanut butter a lot. I eat it on bread and bananas. Sometimes together.

Mankanshoku Mako
Dec 24, 2009

by toby

Cosmic Charlie posted:

I like peanut butter a lot. I eat it on bread and bananas. Sometimes together.

same

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

bananas are disgusting

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Everyone on SomethingAwful is cool. And the only cool trend right now is irony. Therefore, everyone on SA is being ironic at all times.

Seriouspost: Unless people say something is "seriouspost". Then it is not meant to be ironic. Don't mistake the seriouspost notation as meaning you should ignore all of a poster's :bravo2: text. Everything they post is hilariously ironic; everything they bother putting seriouspost in front of is a pearl of wisdom which you can treasure forever. Don't just ignore them like a regular moron. Goons would not waste your time.

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Everyone on SomethingAwful is cool. And the only cool trend right now is irony. Therefore, everyone on SA is being ironic at all times.

Seriouspost: Unless people say something is "seriouspost". Then it is not meant to be ironic. Don't mistake the seriouspost notation as meaning you should ignore all of a poster's :bravo2: text. Everything they post is hilariously ironic; everything they bother putting seriouspost in front of is a pearl of wisdom which you can treasure forever. Don't just ignore them like a regular moron. Goons would not waste your time.

this but unironically

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Suicide Sam E. posted:

seriouspost: shut the heck up

Buckwild Dorf
Apr 5, 2011

by XyloJW
If you follow your joke up with a serious post, your a bad poster

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced

Jett posted:

if you see a reference to something that happened before you regged or that you missed, don't let that stop you from parroting that reference elsewhere

it's like making an inside joke that even you don't get

isn't this how all human society works?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
it took me a long time to get really ironic but i finally got the hang of it. i know it seems daunting at first but practice practice practice

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ChumpsForChange
Jun 2, 2011
never post

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

JustTerrible
Apr 30, 2008
Lurk and never ever say anything. Also masturbate as much as possible to other posts.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

:eyepop:

ChumpsForChange waited for two years to make this joke

it was worth it

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Phlegmish posted:

:eyepop:

ChumpsForChange waited for two years to make this joke

it was worth it

:drat:

ChumpsForChange wins the thread, everyone can go home now and

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Chumps double-wins, since he only posted that ironically.

• Locked thread