Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

MonkeyBot posted:

drat, brony on a rampage.

OMG it's a MONKEY ROBOT lol so RANDOMZ :xd:

how tiny is your wacky zany monkey robot dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Steampunk iPhone posted:

im p. much lolling forever at all these shitlord normies who think its bad that i cant reach orgasm without my gf pretending to be 5 yearso ld and crying while i insert my cheesy phimosis dick into her rear end hole.

lol that's so insanely specific and explicit you managed to out yourself hahahaha owned by your own broken brain and need to project

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

horse mans posted:

lol that's so insanely specific and explicit you managed to out yourself hahahaha owned by your own broken brain and need to project

how many fat okcupid girls have you raped

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Steampunk iPhone posted:

how many fat okcupid girls have you raped

over 900! lol it's a steampunk okcupid though get it? because steampunk, that's a 'ph'unny thing. i put it in my username, little shout out to those who think steampunk is funny

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

horse mans posted:

over 900! lol it's a steampunk okcupid though get it? because steampunk, that's a 'ph'unny thing. i put it in my username, little shout out to those who think steampunk is funny

i got this username from a namechange thread and you're a sad weirdo man with mental illnesses and sex complexes

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Steampunk iPhone posted:

i got this username from a namechange thread and you're a sad weirdo man with mental illnesses and sex complexes

lol

stand down, everyone. false alarm. he's not actually a tiny-dicked literal short fat moron baby man who posts dumb stupid poo poo every second, he just got his embarassing username from a wacky/ZaNy namechange thread

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
you sure got this guy's goat good job e/n voted 5

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
if we have dog role play ITT i don't know why we can't have horsey

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

5'd for BDSM horse's 'ironic' meltdown

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
This thread just keeps on giving.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Anoia posted:

This thread just keeps on giving.

I was wondering how it could come to a satisfying end!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Did we ever get pics?

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

Did we ever get pics?

Yes

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

shovelbum posted:

Did we ever get pics?

Pics are irrelevant. The funniest part of this thread has become the BDSM people defending their personal problems

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Taima posted:

the BDSM people defending their personal problems

99 problems but a bitch ain't one

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

horse mans posted:

lol

stand down, everyone. false alarm. he's not actually a tiny-dicked literal short fat moron baby man who posts dumb stupid poo poo every second, he just got his embarassing username from a wacky/ZaNy namechange thread

Jen, stop posting before we tell Yellow Jackson you are making GBS threads on his thread & he has to post another E/N thread to ask if he should tell Mike that you are out of your cage.

Send_Ninjas
Oct 10, 2006

Taima posted:

Pics are irrelevant. The funniest part of this thread has become the BDSM people defending their personal problems

It's especially funny considering that most people recognize that this is an example of exceptionally bad BDSM practice.

SeaWolf
Mar 7, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Jen, stop posting before we tell Yellow Jackson you are making GBS threads on his thread

Better to poo poo the thread than poo poo the bed?

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Send_Ninjas posted:

It's especially funny considering that most people recognize that this is an example of exceptionally bad BDSM practice.

I feel like the stalwart defenders of bdsm ITT are people that at one point pulled someones hair and chose to label themselves as part of a lifestyle because of it :)

4th Asclepiadean
Feb 18, 2012
*Leaves the thread for a day or so*
*OP's issue is sort of resolved, while a horse guy who is sensitive about people's opinions on weird sex things has a meltdown in the thread*

This isn't just E/N's Christmas gift, this is E/N's 8-day Channukah extravaganza.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I think that if you refuse to go through any introspection as to why you get off on whatever the gently caress gets you off because you equate doing so with kinkshaming or whatever, then you're a really immature person who isn't ready for an adult relationship.
I'll never understand people who say that BDSM is their lifestyle and then object to being called "weird" or "not normal." The whole point of having a kink and enjoying it is that it's weird and outside what gets called "normal" when it comes to sexual arousal. If you pretend that it's perfectly normal to like being led around on a leash or being whipped then that's just you covering up shame.
Also if you're a 28 year old in a relationship with a 19 year old it's weird whether or not she enjoys being in a dog cage.

SpiderHyphenMan fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jan 15, 2014

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I'm part of a BDSM offshoot community that gets off on people on the internet telling me how weird my sex life is & then telling them all the details of my sex life so that they can say it's gross and that I'm having sex incorrectly. The more acronyms I can use in my response the more intense my pleasure. It's exquisite.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Also, people who have a problem with the use of the term "play" don't get it. We are literally putting on a play, there's costumes & an audience & tickets & everything.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
i got my masters in bdsm performance lighting

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

bdsm isn't so weird, I mean most guys can't get off when they're not holding down a girl screaming for mercy, what's wrong with having handcuffs holding the girl for you???

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

horse mans posted:

This is my favorite part of this thread. The very very beginning. The sort of desperate, implicit logic on OP's part. The faintest of hopes that if he just gets out there that 'they fairly divide up the housework' then maybe he'll have convinced himself and us that this isn't actually a huge goddamned problem and that he won't have to assert himself like an adult human being.

what the heck happened between this post and your other posts, horse mans

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Grin and Tonic posted:

what the heck happened between this post and your other posts, horse mans

don't post-shame

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

Also I saw my hand on blood lying on the ground, and I saw someone with device's like pile bunker and grind with evil smile
Got here too late to tell OP to burn the apartment down with Jen inside and tell Mike "Well I told you what would happen..." with a coy smile and a wink. Maybe next time.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Also if he uses headphones for the sensdip make sure he doesn't turn them up too loud; hearing damage is easy to get from long exposure to sounds that are only slightly above safe levels. And hearing damage is unsexy as hell ans not kinky in any way

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I like that there's still a dude every page or so giving advice for the stupid BDSM thing like that's the issue.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
I can't leave you kids alone for any length of time, can I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
Best Gimmick Thread - E/N 2014 Nominee

• Locked thread