Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Hey guys. This game is fun and I look forward to dragging my team down for a while. I'm Dr Horse Fucker PhD on steam and I'm sorry to who ever I pissed off the other day. This game is fun, even when goons are gettin mad. :madmax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

a slime posted:

FILE NOT FOUND :owned:

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Hey Ruin Completely, and well anyone thats new for that matter, feel free to add me. I have like 20 hours in this game and am doing MM and DM to get myself better at this game. If you're looking for someone to brave the unknown during that time, add me on steam. I know first hand that while some goons will find your incompetence hilarious, at one point it will wear thin on a few. http://steamcommunity.com/id/znorps/?l=english

In other news, I took the advice in the OP and got the autoexec.cfg worked out, fixed up my crosshair, and configured my mouse. I've been playing deathmatch to get my shooting under control and am getting better at nailing headshots.

I checked out this dudes video as it popped up on my 'what to watch' page. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og73XpXhxtk Focusing on the one shot kill and fixing the rest of my stuff has already helped.

• Locked thread