Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

Whiskey Sours posted:

His cheeks look like he's smiling, but his lips are slightly downward like a frown. That's an odd expression. Honestly though, I'd be willing to hold that sign for the chance to touch her boobs.

Real question; do you not understand human expression? Lots of people smile like that with their lips down. Are you a robot?

Or just an average goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Me and my friend, a European fellow across the pond, really wanted to start watching the new game of thrones simultaneously but there was a loving software update for the xbox. gently caress.

Pessimism
Aug 2, 2005

You can find this and other great titles at your local library
this is my dog. it's a special kind of dog and i paid a lot of money for it.

Pessimism
Aug 2, 2005

You can find this and other great titles at your local library
also my dog has to take dog zoloft because it has dog depression which is a real thing

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I'm extremely angry because I just saw a black woman walking down the street in a poor neighborhood with 8 kids in tow.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

cigars are a classy way to relax

ketchup is good on steak

gourmet hotdog restaurant? don't mind if i do

Mastodon Henley
Aug 12, 2003

So... how's your girl?

FogHelmut posted:

gourmet hotdog restaurant? don't mind if i do

*uses Groupon*

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

basmati posted:

*uses Groupon*

*requests gluten free menu*

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Idris Elba is an excellent actor.

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH

NotWearingPants posted:

Idris Elba is an excellent actor.

Conversely, season 2 of The Wire was the best one.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
Ira Glass really speaks to me.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wow, this thread full of white people is so boring. I'd better go to the black people's thread. Black people are always fun to be around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Paladinus posted:

Wow, this thread full of white people is so boring. I'd better go to the black people's thread. Black people are always fun to be around.

That's because of their socioeconomic hardships. But I know what you mean, the janitor at work is black and he is hilarious!

• Locked thread