Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

syxxcowz posted:

CB Dollaway up next, robbed by boetsch and back with a vengeance to get into the top 10.

This barely needed to be posted once, it definitely didn't need to be posted twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fatherdog posted:

Do we have a category for "Best Bad Fight of the Year" because if so this is #1 with a bullet

Vick/Lazaro, UFN 49

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Fentry posted:

So this was a fun night, making multiple additions to the comedy category. I'm trying to figure out how to accurately describe the whole Bonnar/Tito incident

That goes in the other half of PSP's awards

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

canoshiz posted:

COTY Bisping

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

I can be subtle sometimes.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Hey Fentry, are you going to make a new one for 2015? This has been really cool to remind me of all the cool stuff that has happened this year.

If Fentry doesn't, someone else should. The year end Awards Voting would be way harder without this thread.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Fentry posted:

I'll make a new thread soon I guess, any suggestions for anything that should be changed?

Cut and paste the voting form from the Awards thread so people know all the different things to put up as candidates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

HulkaMatt posted:

That's a lot to keep track of. Next year I promise I won't be an idiot and will look into your thread though to see what new ideas people actually care about voting on.

Whoever makes the new thread, put the whole voting categories in the OP. If people come up with new categories throughout the year, we'll edit them into the OP so at the end of the year we can just bring it over into the awards thread.

• Locked thread