Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

cock rock!!!11

shouldnt high speed specops just be getting those people asap? (as soon as possible)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Yes I would like two dirty bombs and a dirty burger please. Phil you fat mustard tiger make me a dirty burger!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

cock rock!!!11

poo poo I was going to try and avoid night crew but I guess I posted at the wrong time. But anime slam, cookies in face, yup.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

no because dirty bombs are completely ineffective unless your goal is to scare dumb radiophobic people

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

What kind of spec ops are we talking about here? Why would the U.S. Government want to stop terrorism?

circ dick soleil
Sep 26, 2012

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

poo poo I was going to try and avoid night crew but I guess I posted at the wrong time. But anime slam, cookies in face, yup.

those arent cookies

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

ty

deep down you wanted us

Triangle
Jul 30, 2011

edde huang here fresh offda boat who the gently caress watches vice for journalism

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Triangle posted:

edde huang here fresh offda boat who the gently caress watches vice for journalism

Mongolia = rad.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

cock rock!!!11

vice story waiting to happen
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...safety/4517427/

http://grantland.com/features/whos-laughing-now/

you pick

Harry Potter on Ice fucked around with this message at Jan 17, 2014 around 10:52

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I'm going to use this thread to keep up on current events from now on. Thanks op.

Triangle
Jul 30, 2011

VICE presents: The weed wars & sexy ladies revolution in Syria (Part 1)

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

cock rock!!!11

there needs to be some lovely rss thread to keep you guys updated in someothing that happens in everyday life

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

can someone tell me where those dirty bombs are, i want to know

Triangle
Jul 30, 2011

I have intel on the dirty bombs.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

cock rock!!!11

Gonna dirty bomb something after I eat this second kraft no milk microwavable mac and cheese yadada

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

someone better clean those bombs they are criminally dirty

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

Triangle posted:

I have intel on the dirty bombs.

Give it

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

cock rock!!!11

spook i don't get it is nite crew just the beta kid on the left? i just put sigs back on sorry if I'm behind

also it is a he or a she I don't want to Go Against The Grain if you know what I mean

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

SerSpook posted:

someone better clean those bombs they are criminally dirty

I know just the maid for the job.

Triangle
Jul 30, 2011

This posting is dirty and my jokes bombed! haha but seriously though, this is an issue that should not be taken lightely.

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

Come on, drink this
You like vegetable juice don't you?

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I know just the maid for the job.

but what if they're the naughty kind of dirty??

凸[◣_◢]凸 "Local news man takes Nite Crew request. Says silly phrase.": http://youtu.be/TP-Mnno6Hao 凸[◣_◢]凸

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

dubsteppin posted:

but what if they're the naughty kind of dirty??

N-naughty...?

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

ty

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

spook i don't get it is nite crew just the beta kid on the left? i just put sigs back on sorry if I'm behind

also it is a he or a she I don't want to Go Against The Grain if you know what I mean

you are putting way too much thought into the nite crew label on that sig, just fyi

here figure this one out its a lower difficulty rating

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Yes I would like two dirty bombs and a dirty burger please. Phil you fat mustard tiger make me a dirty burger!

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

He got at least mildly injured right?

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

Croccers posted:

He got at least mildly injured right?

yeah if mildly injured means dead to you for some reason. see that piece of shrapnel that flies up and enters his head under his chin and exits behind the top of his head? see the way he limply flops to the ground afterwards? that dude is 100% fatally killed right there.

dipex
Mar 9, 2004

I have two words for the people at VICE: Radiation Scrubbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triangle
Jul 30, 2011

dipex posted:

I have two words for the people at VICE: Radiation Scrubbers.

I'll relay this message to them.