Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Haha my dad just came in the room and said "Hey son I heard Obama has an early lead!" and when I replied "Yeah Dad he does " he said, "Well that will change once everyone gets off work! " and left the room.

Man, when Obama wins the next eight years are going to be great, I (and a lot of other people) could really use single payer healthcare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperSlacker
Mar 11, 2007

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

i just want your sufferings ~ your bloods and fluid ~ your stupid fucking tiny skeleton ~

better start a spreadsheet We're gonna get Hope & Change Man elected

edit: EVERYBODY BUY AVATARS

fuck the ROW fucked around with this message at Jan 17, 2014 around 16:41

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 16, 2007

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNMEdBhvHK8

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by angerbeet

finally, gays can vote

gigawhite
Jul 4, 2005

i got really drunk and puked in a storm drain

zoomdog
Mar 10, 2004
Certified air dog.

gigawhite posted:

i got really drunk and puked in a storm drain

yes we can

Robotnik DDS
Oct 31, 2004

Funny and sad how it will literally take a constitutional law professor to undo the warrantless wiretapping/civil liberties overreach of the Bush era but at least we're moving forward

Slipknot Hoagie
Jan 5, 2004

Orange_Lazarus posted:

Man, when Obama wins the next eight years are going to be great, I (and a lot of other people) could really use single payer healthcare.

You should make yourself a more marketable employee so that employers have to compete to hire you. Then you'd have top of the line healthcare without stealing from your fellow man. Of course you could also just sit in your room with the burned cds of anime you torrented and contemplate shooting up a school.

jBrereton
May 29, 2013

Did anyone ever make a SuperPACSMAN game? Because I can imagine that being a thing.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Man I can't wait for healthcare that is affordable and can't be denied.

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

- More money for us

- Fuck You

I'm upset that politician I voted against won the election anyway. But I can't remain that way for long because I'm watching CNN and Roland Martin is on my TV saying that (paraphrasing) now he can look at his children and tell them they can be anything they want to be in America and know that it's actually true.

You'd have to be dead or a Grand Wizard not to be moved by that.

Maybe everything will work out and this guy will be a good President. (Hahahaha)

Besides, if he turns out to be terrible, its only 4 years because he won't get reelected. (Hahahaha)

Man CNN is so awful why do I keep watching this? I'm sure they'll get better though. (Hahahaha)

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Hooray, it's the end of racism forever! Now feminism will get all the attention until we get a woman president and then after that prejudice will be abolished forever.

Wounded Unicorn
Oct 26, 2004

I hear he's going to close Guantanamo.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

I didn't vote

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

You should make yourself a more marketable employee so that employers have to compete to hire you.

I'm sure that's what will happen one day when I get out of college/find a good job but it be nice to have healthcare now, I've gone a few years without it and it really sucks. I don't wish that on anybody.

Anyway Obama's president now so things will work out.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at Jan 17, 2014 around 16:53

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

who's a good doggy

*posts in LF*

HalPhilipWalker
Feb 13, 2008
Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?

I can't wait for Wall Street to finally be held accountable for the financial crisis. This recession isn't going to last very long.

Retail Slave
Nov 25, 2011

You are the only Packers poster who deserves the ignominy of an A.J. Hawk avatar. Enjoy.

"Well, now I've seen it all. We've elected a friend of the family." (my father-in-law)

Toad on a Hat
May 27, 2004

Dinnertime.

*crashes forums due to too many posts at once*

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

i voted for the mummy and milf ticket

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

RON PAUL

Slime Bro Helpdesk
Jul 2, 2007

Robotnik DDS posted:

Funny and sad how it will literally take a constitutional law professor to undo the warrantless wiretapping/civil liberties overreach of the Bush era but at least we're moving forward

empty quote this x100

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet

*posts in Romney toxx thread* *avoids checking the news for the next two weeks*

Mankanshoku Mako
Dec 24, 2009

by toby

King of Internet posted:

*posts in Romney toxx thread* *avoids checking the news for the next two weeks*

2008 (MMVIII) was a leap year starting on Tuesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Gregorian calendar, the 2008th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 8th year of the 3rd millennium, the 8th year of the 21st century, and the 9th year of the 2000s decade.

2012 (MMXII) was a leap year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Gregorian calendar, the 2012th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 12th year of the 3rd millennium, the 12th year of the 21st century, and the 3rd year of the 2010s decade.

hope this helps

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

"We don't need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work."

a maverick

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Achtung Panzer
Wir Haben Sie

Chris Christie posted:

Man CNN is so awful why do I keep watching this? I'm sure they'll get better though. (Hahahaha)

did you see that fuckin' will.i.am hologram? how could they could go downhill from that

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

I said gently caress it and voted for Nader

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

Hi I'm a time traveler from 2014 and boy are you guys in for a surprise

Slime Bro Helpdesk
Jul 2, 2007

*calls home to shout gently caress you dad over the phone*

*hangs up before mom can remind me dad died 6 years ago*

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

*smokes vigorously*

*watching tivo'd obama speeches on my big screen while weeping with joy into my artisanal fudge and microbrew*

"Finally, a president who will save us from this crippling recession."

ladyboy pancake
Jan 3, 2008

"Please let this be a normal field trip?"

L

A

T

E

R

S

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVjfa0Alz5o

Slime Bro Helpdesk
Jul 2, 2007

This is it guys. We've changed history. I feel not a hint of irony or embarrasment as a 20 year old saying this.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

wrap it up obamailures

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

This country will NEVER elect a BLACK MAN

Well certain parts of the country never would

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

Finally a president that cares about the issues I, a 25 year old white guy, hold dear

Mostly weed

Mankanshoku Mako
Dec 24, 2009

by toby

Wall Balls posted:

wrap it up obamailures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megazord
Jul 16, 2001

I'm feeling really optimistic about the economy!

By 2012 we'll probably have affordable healthcare, lots of jobs and be able to buy a house!

poo poo.

«3 »