Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Stalins Moustache
Dec 30, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

we are all the fathers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

thats maury povich ya clod

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

i have a serious aversion to pickles

Stalins Moustache
Dec 30, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

haljordan posted:

thats maury povich ya clod

holy poo poo i failed

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Audience chanting posted:

GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!GAS. THREAD!

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I had a friend go on Springer in the 90s. she got to fight a midget

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

*For the Ghost Who Flies Through Space

This shittiest ITT in a long line of equally lovely gimmick ITTs.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

could the thread be any more

Cosby Onahole
Nov 1, 2011

relax

I'm the guy with no legs.

Christmas Miracle
Dec 25, 2012
STEAL ALL THE FARM

yall are just jealous because you don't have all this
*takes off shirt and wiggles fat tits around awkwardly*
*turns around and pulls up skirt so audience can see my gigantic rear end*

Hurriness
Feb 23, 2011

*waits for a pause in the fighting and then rings the bell*

Captain Diarrhoea
Apr 16, 2011

i'm two black guys in the audience covering their mouths and grabbing at each other in shock

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo
Jul 8, 2009

VERY
DUMB

Jerry springer hasn't been funny since like 1996.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

quelle vie stupide

Springer is Morton Downey Jr.'s bitch.

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA43DS2c12c

zenintrude
Apr 7, 2008

Throws chair at OP

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

TRANNY FIGHT!!!

HalPhilipWalker
Feb 13, 2008
Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?

Y'all just don't understand the love me and my sister have for each other!

Mankanshoku Mako
Dec 24, 2009

by toby

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo
Jul 8, 2009

VERY
DUMB

I actually met Jerry once, he was a really nice, normal guy.

That, and he may or may not have had 2 really hot blonde chicks with him...

Mankanshoku Mako
Dec 24, 2009

by toby

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

I actually met Jerry once, he was a really nice, normal guy.

That, and he may or may not have had 2 really hot blonde chicks with him...

jerry springer is actually a fairly intelligent and cool guy

he just knows that people enjoy watching lovely, trashy tv, and he supplies them with it

Heath
Apr 29, 2008

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Christmas Miracle
Dec 25, 2012
STEAL ALL THE FARM

Heath posted:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

asteroid sage posted:

he just knows that people enjoy watching lovely, trashy tv, and he supplies them with it

and we all appreciate it, hes doing gods work

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo
Jul 8, 2009

VERY
DUMB

asteroid sage posted:

Yeah he graduated from a very high ranking school for a JD and was Cincinattis mayor... Until he paid for a hooker with a check. Kind of explains a lot, actually.

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

Stormfang1502 posted:

TRANNY FIGHT!!!

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo
Jul 8, 2009

VERY
DUMB

Heath posted:

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

Mugsbaloney
Jul 11, 2012

We prefer your extinction to the loss of our job

Jeremy kyle

E.Nigma
Apr 25, 2008

*throws chair*

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Surprised by obvious tranny

Jett
Oct 17, 2005

byob.user.js

jerry springer is what they used to have playing in the waiting area like every time i would go to get my oil changed on my lunch break

nowadays it's family guy

makes u think

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Yall don't know me!

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 3, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~

Mugsbaloney posted:

Jeremy kyle

i hate that guy

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

im gay

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo
Jul 8, 2009

VERY
DUMB

Mugsbaloney posted:

Jeremy kyle

I tried to watch this on the suggestion of other people because I like trash tv, but honestly I could never get into it. It was loving boring. Nothing like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofYdApYn5O8

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 3, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~

I tried to watch this on the suggestion of other people because I like trash tv, but honestly I could never get into it. It was loving boring. Nothing like

i was ok with J.K. until he started getting up in every woman's face like "AWWW ARE YOU GONNA CRYYY?" and they were always like "no?" and then I realized why they shipped him off to America.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

How'mai gonna take her back Jerry? after she done f----d them n----r d---s?

*points to sobbing 500-lb woman with taz-tattooed hand*

Mankanshoku Mako
Dec 24, 2009

by toby

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj5bVc2kyVs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Discount apes for business or pleasure.

if gbs posting was a job it would be the obviously goony gently caress that works the soundboard at the jerry springer show

«2 »