Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
m1chelin man
Jan 6, 2014

by angerbeet

dude in front keeps a running dialogue with prof. raises his hand constantly, asks everything already on the syllabus she hasn't gotten to yet. constantly interrupts and talks over the professor to relay his point of view on what a good story is, how his anime uses a lot of exposition, which he loves. tells class he hated the catcher in the rye more than once.

never shuts up. asks over 50 (literally) useless questions, the ones that aren't on the syllabus are some basic questions about page length or 2 of the 4 words written on the board.

overrides the professor by raising his voice and elaborating on some useless point from his limited understanding of fiction

INTERRUPTS APROX. EVERY 2 MINUTES.

rest of the class is aggravated but does nothing.

I sit in the back and want to yell shut the gently caress up but don't do anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zenintrude
Apr 7, 2008

cool, thx 4 update

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

he sounds like a pretty rude guy. thanks for the warning OP

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

2 choices either tell him to shut up and get the admiration of your pussy classmates or start work on your e/n epic

ILL ON PZONES
Oct 13, 2013

Too bad your professor is a pussy crotch.

m1chelin man
Jan 6, 2014

by angerbeet

Berious posted:

2 choices either tell him to shut up and get the admiration of your pussy classmates or start work on your e/n epic

I almost confronted him after class today. I called the prof about it and she said she can't kick him out of the class.

if he interrupts the class that I paid for so badly that I don't know what happened except i'm angry I will confront him after class next week.

he has no social awareness and may have a learning disability.

i'm a Christian so i'm trying to stay calm but I may have to confront him directly.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

there was a fat neckbeard in my economic history class who seems like the sort who enjoys ayn rand books. today he unironically ranted about gold standard and hyperinflation haha

he also seems to like to interrupt the professor to "correct" her on things that he knows about because come on guys i read atlas shrugged and ive heard of adam smith once im kind of an expert jeez

edit 2: oh and the other day he actually said that child labor laws were a bad thing hahaha

Gobblecoque fucked around with this message at Jan 17, 2014 around 19:26

uG
Apr 23, 2003

they knew

if you insist on being a wuss just cough every time he talks jfc

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Gobblecoque posted:

edit 2: oh and the other day he actually said that child labor laws were a bad thing hahaha

I hired three 8 year olds to build me a patio and it was a total disaster. Don't you see! The free market works man!

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Gobblecoque posted:

They're bad for me cuz then my iphone gets more expensive.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

m1chelin man posted:

i'm a Christian so i'm trying to stay calm but I may have to confront him directly.

Christians are confrontational.

Girl With Huge Tits
Sep 8, 2003

uG posted:

if you insist on being a wuss just cough every time he talks jfc

do this or just start a long continuous "ssssshhhhhhhhh". it works, ive seen it.

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

Say something enjoyable human being. It's time to be more of a man, and less of a goon

Then yell 'SOMETHINGAWFUL.COM' and storm out of there

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

m1chelin man posted:

I almost confronted him after class today. I called the prof about it and she said she can't kick him out of the class.

if he interrupts the class that I paid for so badly that I don't know what happened except i'm angry I will confront him after class next week.

he has no social awareness and may have a learning disability.

Shout 'SHUT UP' during class.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by angerbeet

kill yourself, OP

Copley Depot
Jul 9, 2009

This space reserved for future text.

Well I have a Masters but I'm thinking of going back to get a PhD

BubbleGoose
Oct 15, 2007

There are so many amendments in the constitution of the United States of America--I can only choose one!

ILL ON PZONES posted:

Too bad your professor is a pussy crotch.

Yes. Your professor needs to tell him to shut the gently caress up.

Fonzarelli
Aug 15, 2004

Jumping the Shark

there's always one motherfucker in every class

always one

circ dick soleil
Sep 26, 2012

beat him up at the bike racks after school

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

lolwut

Fonzarelli posted:

there's always one motherfucker in every class

always one

Not always.

Sometimes there's more than one.

They compete against eachother.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

OP it's good to know you're putting your time productively toward pursuing your dreams

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

m1chelin man posted:

i'm a Christian

Here's your problem

m1chelin man
Jan 6, 2014

by angerbeet

nah I asked one of the autistic kids where I work, and she said, "he can't help it."

and I realized even making this thread wasn't Christian. I just have to let it roll man.

Timelord
Jan 17, 2008

I wish I were dead

BubbleGoose posted:

Yes. Your professor needs to tell him to shut the gently caress up.

probably cant unless they want to be fired
will you be fired for telling them to shut up? if not, do it

jackyl
Jun 1, 2000

why are u at a community college?

E: gently caress it that was mean

m1chelin man
Jan 6, 2014

by angerbeet

jackyl posted:

why are u at a community college? poor, stupid, retarded or the trifecta?

I have a master's. I had it since I was 22

jackyl
Jun 1, 2000

m1chelin man posted:

I have a master's. I had it since I was 22

gently caress I didn't get my mba til I was 23

and in retrospect that was too early

m1chelin man
Jan 6, 2014

by angerbeet

my degree doesn't make me smart

I can't really accurately judge myself

if my fiction goes anywhere this semester i'll share some

grand experiment

one last ditch effort before I go back for a real degree and get a career

anyway dude in my class is probably a good dude despite his actions that hinder the entire class

gently caress first class was a trainwreck

maybe it will turn around

she told me it was nice to have someone with experience in the class

whatever I can't quit now

came too far

I may have been tipsy when I decided to reg for the courses

but it was a good decision

... . . . . . . . . . ....

Ghostsauce
Jun 4, 2005

scared you didnt i lmbo

Clearly your professor and classmates are pussies and you must be the one to publicly shame him.

Annoying Jerk
Feb 19, 2004

m1chelin man posted:

I sit in the back and want to yell shut the gently caress up but don't do anything

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

was I this annoying when I was OP's age?

gently caress I probably was

m1chelin man
Jan 6, 2014

by angerbeet

gnarlyhotep posted:

was I this annoying when I was OP's age?

gently caress I probably was

how old are u

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

m1chelin man posted:

how old are u

let's just say I saw the Mary Tyler Moore show when it was still on the air

jackyl
Jun 1, 2000

gnarlyhotep posted:

let's just say I saw the Mary Tyler Moore show when it was still on the air

she's hot

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

jackyl posted:

she's hot

well back in the day she was

the night dad
Oct 23, 2006

Be the class sacrificial cow and sit next to him taking all of his questions. They'll probably name a wing after you.

the night dad fucked around with this message at Jan 18, 2014 around 05:08

Snitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

ur doomed. take nearest factory mill job and hope you get to keep your fingers until you're old enough to social security.

Mankanshoku Mako
Dec 24, 2009

by toby

what is this, like the third loving thread on gbs whining about a dude in a community college class

what is wrong with you god drat people that you can't just tell obnoxious idiots to shut up

like seriously just walk up to him one day and be like "shut the gently caress up dude nobody cares about your dumb agenda i paid for this class and not to hear you jerk yourself off"

alternatively just not take a community college class since you have a master's degree but are somehow still a retard who thinks that retaking entry level college classes will somehow make you a good writer despite no great writer in the history of mankind ever having done this before

Snitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

asteroid sage posted:

what is this, like the third loving thread on gbs whining about a dude in a community college class

what is wrong with you god drat people that you can't just tell obnoxious idiots to shut up

like seriously just walk up to him one day and be like "shut the gently caress up dude nobody cares about your dumb agenda i paid for this class and not to hear you jerk yourself off"

alternatively just not take a community college class since you have a master's degree but are somehow still a retard who thinks that retaking entry level college classes will somehow make you a good writer despite no great writer in the history of mankind ever having done this before

shut the gently caress up about your dumb agenda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

G's up
Hoes down

asteroid sage posted:

ok you do that

«2 »