Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Nice Sweet Meat posted:

To the guy that posted all the HP/Torque stuff: who cares? Motorcycles in this country have gone nuts. Every year the displacements get bigger, and for what? Track days? What if you don't care about that poo poo and don't want a drat car engine on your bike? Maybe it's because we're so fat and our dicks are being subsumed by our gunts so we feel the need to compensate with these monsters. The bonny is a gentlemans bike, if you get it, you will like it. Yeah the acceleration is linear, but that's a good thing. My last bike was a 07 Ninja 500, and the jerky torque got me in trouble more often than not. I was glad when it got totalled.

Look at this happy mother fucker.

it's me

An album of the bike I love: http://imgur.com/a/aLpLN

The gently caress denotes a "gentleman's bike"? Being British?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Wendigee posted:

That is kind of what I wanted to hear fellas. Thank you your input.

A nice smooth comfortable bike that will easily go 75 i what I'm looking for and the bonneville seems to fit that well.

One last question, are there any known reliability issues?

Suzuki savage/S40

Vstar 650

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Clearly a [configuration] is the best because it provides [thing] while [other configuration] only provides [other thing].

• Locked thread