Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp

I was on the bus and there was a girl who was listening to music off her cellphone speaker; besides the fact that it sounds lovely, it was also lovely sounding music, and it is an obnoxious thing to do in a public place. I told her to shut the poo poo off at which point she proceeded to call me a enjoyable human being. When I asked her in what way I am a enjoyable human being she told me that I "look like I suck dick". I then asked her in what way does one look like they suck the dicks but her reply was incoherent.

tl;dr people are worthless and i hate u all u asholes fuk off or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scalded schlong
Sep 20, 2003

she was hitting on you. she wanted you to suck her dick, you fool

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007

King Kong of Megadongs

Gobblin' them mega schlongs

Makin' sure they mega long

Stroke 'em if they mega strong

nihil morari posted:

I was on the bus and there was a girl who was listening to music off her cellphone speaker; besides the fact that it sounds lovely, it was also lovely sounding music, and it is an obnoxious thing to do in a public place. I told her to shut the poo poo off at which point she proceeded to call me a enjoyable human being. When I asked her in what way I am a enjoyable human being she told me that I "look like I suck dick". I then asked her in what way does one look like they suck the dicks but her reply was incoherent.

sounds like you are a buttrider

Dusseldorf
Mar 29, 2005

nihil morari posted:

Lol, I hope this was true.

Revener
Aug 25, 2007

by angerbeet

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

well do you suck dicks, or was she way off base here? (asking for a friend)

nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp

Unfortunately I don't suck dicks but that would be pretty hot.

Actually, I forgot the best part. For some reason she said she was going to spit on me so I told her to go ahead I get off on that and then she spit on me lol. It was pretty friggin great.

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

you should get tested for diseases op

nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp

She def wanted me but was tryin to be hard in front of her friends. total poser stinkyhole

Dusseldorf
Mar 29, 2005

People who play music on their phones on the bus are mildly annoying but it ads to the spice of life so I'm okay with it. Especially if it's Two Chains.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

here is the "get off my bus" video, check it for tips, op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqvonFchyfk

apply within: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...40&pagenumber=1

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Don't get your pen, son, you won't be needing that. My order's simple, a shitload of dim sims. And I want a bucket of soya sauce.

I just passive-aggressively cropdust them as I get on or off the train

nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp

sluggo is mad posted:

here is the "get off my bus" video, check it for tips, op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqvonFchyfk

k nigga gonna slice u face up

Homo for Hitler
Jul 8, 2013

Bong
Rips
For
Hitler

Dusseldorf posted:

People who play music on their phones on the bus are mildly annoying but it ads to the spice of life so I'm okay with it. Especially if it's Two Chains.

You never rode a chicago bus or train before if you need spice for the ride. There are plenty of "entertainers" like OP in every car.

Or new yauk for that matter

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

What the gently caress is this? We live in a patriarchical society where as a man you can instantly call forth a gigantic 8ft space-penis to oppress any woman you want any time. Check your privilege op, no point in having privileges and then not using them.

nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp

RobattoJesus posted:

What the gently caress is this? We live in a patriarchical society where as a man you can instantly call forth a gigantic 8ft space-penis to oppress any woman you want any time. Check your privilege op, no point in having privileges and then not using them.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. This has nothing to do with gender.

???

Dusseldorf
Mar 29, 2005

Piss Sodastream posted:

You never rode a chicago bus or train before if you need spice for the ride. There are plenty of "entertainers" like OP in every car.

Or new yauk for that matter

I rode the CTA for years. The best are the dude who sell tube socks and D cell batteries.

Homo for Hitler
Jul 8, 2013

Bong
Rips
For
Hitler

Dusseldorf posted:

I rode the CTA for years. The best are the dude who sell tube socks and D cell batteries.

I personally like the couples that bring blankets to "secretly" give each other head on the ride.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

they knew

maybe you just look like someone who sucks dick

Dusseldorf
Mar 29, 2005

Piss Sodastream posted:

I personally like the couples that bring blankets to "secretly" give each other head on the ride.

That scene in Risky Business was kind of hot, also really, really gross.

rand
Apr 25, 2003

u should have raped her

rand fucked around with this message at Jan 18, 2014 around 01:33

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

way to stand up for yourself, enjoyable human being

e: also you are an rear end in a top hat, bitch

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet

Op sucks dick

scalded schlong
Sep 20, 2003

congrats on the dick-suckin' lips, OP

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

She's a black dragon. They like it rough. And I mean rough. You'll never score with her if you're not into killing each other.

lol

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

nihil morari posted:

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. This has nothing to do with gender.

???

How should I know. Man, what's with the third degree I was just trying to help.

What even does the third degree mean?

What's with all the questions? gently caress.

nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp

I do have quite voluptuous lips, I must admit. They're actually one of my finer attributes and make for quite great make-out and clit-sucking sessions

BossRighteous
Dec 28, 2002

You should identify her race for us so we can make this a true GBS thread.

scalded schlong
Sep 20, 2003

nihil morari posted:

clit-sucking sessions

nearly

you nearly got it right

satanic sex ritual
Apr 25, 2013

I will show them all

sounds like you got owned op

KevinTheW
Jan 12, 2005

Sometimes the best way to reach your destination is to not tell anyone where you're going. #teamscooterbuddies

Piss Sodastream posted:

you guys get all the fun, I just see hordes of homeless people living on the train + charter school kids in their stupid green polos at every turn

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

nihil morari posted:

I do have quite voluptuous lips, I must admit. They're actually one of my finer attributes and make for quite great make-out and clit-sucking sessions

you suck dicks idiot stinkyhole

Homo for Hitler
Jul 8, 2013

Bong
Rips
For
Hitler

Dusseldorf posted:

That scene in Risky Business was kind of hot, also really, really gross.

I didn't realize that was in a movie (well yeah i kinda did but had no idea which one(s)) but those are real things that happen on the cta these days. I did the red line no pants thing last year and this happened there too

nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp

Bitch literally spit on me lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007
OXYGEN
THIEF

nice loving comeback 'in what way am I a enjoyable human being?'

that's the gooniest thing you could say

nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

nice loving comeback 'in what way am I a enjoyable human being?'

that's the gooniest thing you could say

Ok cool dude what would you say? I mean, I think that's a pretty appropriate and mature response in a public space

Old Dirty Cumburgs
Jan 15, 2011

Squaa~da~lah~!

how are you a enjoyable human being, let me count the ways.

but seriously op, go to hell.

nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp

i live hell every day but thnx

Old Dirty Cumburgs
Jan 15, 2011

Squaa~da~lah~!

You Are Welcome

Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. Thanks freakbox!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

was she fat and dumpy looking?

«3 »