Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«60 »
InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Bets on the picture being 5 years old and before she gained 50 lbs? I will update the thread with results, but it's always risky when they only have one picture I tell ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

which synonym for "fat" did she use on her profile

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

sever

Node
May 20, 2001

Post the pic you idiot.

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 12, 2012

gggiiimmmppp posted:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ask me about getting into Goonwaffe early or not taking too long to answer your emails!

gggiiimmmppp posted:

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

gggiiimmmppp posted:

im betting on "height/weight proportionate"

apply within: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...40&pagenumber=1

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

gggiiimmmppp posted:

CURVY. I know I even made a thread around Curvy being "fat" but the picture of her is pretty skinny but with curves so I am being an idiot and hoping she's being honest.

Ghostsauce
Jun 4, 2005

scared you didnt i lmbo

ask her for more pictures you stupid poo poo

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

i just want your sufferings ~ your bloods and fluid ~ your stupid fucking tiny skeleton ~

InFlames235 posted:

CURVY. I know I even made a thread around Curvy being "fat" but the picture of her is pretty skinny but with curves so I am being an idiot and hoping she's being honest.

hahahaha

Node posted:

Post the pic you idiot.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

What are you wearing on your date? Where are you two going? Think she'll put out? Are you paying? Dutch? Movie, dinner, both? Dancing, bar? What?

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

which synonym for "fat" did you use on your profile

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

We are going to get drinks so if she turns out fat then hopefully some beers will at least make her company more enjoyable before I find some reason to gtfo

Carver Crisis
Oct 4, 2006

Surrender your gooch.

InFlames235 posted:

yeah she's definitely fat as gently caress. report back from your disgusting goon date

Dusseldorf
Mar 29, 2005

Fuzz out the face or something, I'll be slightly less creepy.

Edit: unless it's just a headshot then loving lol at you.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Can I watch?

Christmas Miracle
Dec 25, 2012
STEAL ALL THE FARM

InFlames235 posted:

Bets on the picture being 5 years old and before she gained 50 lbs

have sex with her anyways

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Nonsense posted:

Can I watch?

This actually makes me wish I could wear a GoPro to this date haha

uG
Apr 23, 2003

they knew

there is 1 picture because there is only 1 angle she looks not fat

HalPhilipWalker
Feb 13, 2008
Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?

Rando posted:

What are you wearing on your date? Where are you two going? Think she'll put out? Are you paying? Dutch? Movie, dinner, both? Dancing, bar? What?

Don't scare the poor kid. He probably has enough problems remembering the recipe for the armpit cum spread.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

Show pic

my new dog
May 7, 2007

butt of tut

have a good time and if she is not as pretty as youd like maybe she has other qualities like not giving much of a poo poo about her okcupid profile but she still wants a date with a goonie

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

uG posted:

there is 1 picture because there is only 1 angle she looks not fat

No. To her credit, the photo is a straight on shot. No angles.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

more cushion for the pushin

gaping gape gaper
Apr 9, 2010

Ghostsauce posted:

ask her for mom pictures you stupid poo poo

Dusseldorf
Mar 29, 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5SzI5F8g8

BossRighteous
Dec 28, 2002

I would try to have sex with her anyway.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

Come on Abed, let's spoon in the Gluon Chamber.

Could be a guy trying to trick you.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

fear itself

InFlames235 posted:

No. To her credit, the photo is a straight on shot. No angles.

you're saying she is a sphere?

Dusseldorf
Mar 29, 2005

Remember, her self esteem is probably pretty low so you should complement her appearance regardless.

Yivgev
May 18, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Ask her to marry you, op.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Irish Joe posted:

I have a surprise sex whistle just in case this is true. It's essential for OKCupid dating.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

butt of tut

plape

Good Luck Charm
Oct 19, 2013

by angerbeet

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

Skinny girls > Fat girls > Tall girls

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

BossRighteous posted:

I would try to have sex with her anyway.

seriously. Like fat chick pussy feels different or something. Just hide her from your friends.

forbidden lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN
LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN
LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN
LET'S ALL LOVE
LAIN

InFlames235 posted:

lmao ur hosed

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

EugeneJ posted:

Skinny girls > Fat girls > Tall girls

She's 5'9" and I'm 5'11" so it's already pretty close on the height level so if she's fat and tall then omfg

Christmas Miracle
Dec 25, 2012
STEAL ALL THE FARM

Rando posted:

seriously. Like fat chick pussy feels different or something. Just hide her from your friends.

like a moped. fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to know you did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

Irish Joe posted:

BossRighteous posted:

I would try to have sex with him anyway.

Yivgev posted:

Ask him to marry you, op.

«60 »