Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

(OOC: He'll just end up grabbing some random Bishop's holding somewhere and yelling 'I'm the Pope, pay attention to me!' Victory in the war will almost certainly not lead to the Pope's demise.)

Until all the church holdings have been replaced with non-Catholics, at which point he goes back to Rome and presumably hangs out at a cafe, having espresso and cornetto.

BTW which is the party most interested in making sure Carthago Delenda Est happens sooner rather than later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

It's strange because if a Catholic heresy supplants Catholicism, then the holy orders do convert.

Anyway, all hail the Savior of Rome.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

The douxes have time and time again shown that they will stop at nothing to secure the throne for themselves and their dynasties. I ask, did the douxes call off their foolish rebellion during the attacks on Egypt and the Crimea? They are destroying the Glorious Kiev-Byzantine empire from within, and will stop at nothing until the hordes are at our doorsteps.

A previous Senator proposed ensuring that all imprisoned douxes be castrated upon release, but I ask - why wait? Surely it is not inconceivable that there should be a rite of passage required of all douxes to ensure that their loyalty is 100% to the Empire, not to their clan, and what better way of doing this than requiring that all douxes, regardless of their self-proclaimed "loyalty", be stripped of their manhood at the earliest possible convenience.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
OOC: next time we go after the Pope, assuming we've saved up the cash, can we hire most of the mercenaries first, so the Pope can't hire them? Or at least enough to tip the tide of battle.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Clearly the work of Catholics. It is time we purge the realm of them, either by threat or by force.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Sindai posted:

Wow was that a lot of assassination attempts in rapid succession.

Yes, someone has a lot of money to spend on assassinations.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
OOC: so what happens now that you are independent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
Voting B

• Locked thread