Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.
:siren: THE GAME IS CHANGING :siren:

Find out more: http://www.loadout.com/update-5-0-pve-campaign-beta/

CREATE, CUSTOMISE, KILL!

View the Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxrpeDB1krA

LOADOUT is a multiplayer 3rd person shoot 'em up from Edge of Reality games, with a healthy dose of exposed testicles, gratuitous stylized gore and a gun building system that will make your head spin and your enemies head disappear. 'Over-the-top' is a great way to describe the game, it has a lot in common with the arena based shooters of old - Quake, Unreal Tournament - with a seriously cool visual style and a robust character customization selection.

Who the gently caress is 'Edge of Reality' games? Good question, my uncouth friend. They are a talented bunch of dudes that did a lot of co-development of older console games, and from talking with some of the devs, Loadout is their first truly solo venture - Their idea, their game, their property. So far they are nailing it, with a great deal of playerbase interaction to help shape the game, and regular livestreams to show off new features before implementation and see some prior feedback.

Perhaps the most intriguing hook about the game is the gun crafting system, that basically let's you make whatever weapon you want to maim and murder with, from the ground up. But I'll go into these details later.

There are several game modes, and most come with a fun twist to ensure familiar game types are still interesting - Such as 'Capture the Hammer', which is basically capture the flag except you can annihilate people with the flag (Which, coincidentally is a hammer.) There is also the extraction game mode, which has you ferrying chunks of explosive ore (scattered throughout the map) to collection bins, also scattered across the map. Protect your carrier while trying to blow up the enemies carrier! There are also more standard deathmatch style game modes, and a point capture mode that has the added fun twist where if you taunt while capturing a point, it will capture faster - So teabag the flag for speedier capping!

Then, there's Annihilation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03WMLJ2GS8w

Annihilation is a huge game mode.

It incorporates elements from every other game mode (barring extraction). The objective is to penetrate the enemy teams base shields, and destroy their power core. To do this, you need to do the following:

1) Earn enough 'Team Score' to cause the shields to go down.
To do this, you have several objectives that give you team score.
  • When killing an enemy, they drop a blutonium vial (Just like the game mode "Deathsnatch"). Collect enemy vials to earn teamscore, and collect friendly vials to deny the enemy from increasing their teamscore.
  • At regular intervals, control points will become available on the map. These can be captured, "Blitz" style to increase your team score, and to give someone on your team a massive damage increase for a short period of time.
  • Both teams have a Hammer. Capture it, "Jackhammer" style to increase your team score, and defend it from the enemy team to deny them increasing theirs.
2) Once you have maxed your Teamscore meter, the enemy teams shield will go down.
This means their power core is exposed. To destroy it you must now take the enemy teams hammer from their base, take it to YOUR base, and charge it at one of the glowing tesla orbs. Doing this will give you a CHARGED HAMMER. A charged hammer carrier will gain a personal defense shield, and the hammer itself will have infinite ammo. You can then take this super hammer to the enemy base, walk into their drop ship and SMASH THEIR POWER CORE.

Super bonus extra thing:

Within Annihilation you also have a personal score, that is used like a currency. You can use this in your base to give yourself either a Damage buff, a Damage reduction buff or a healing potency buff. Remember to grab these when you respawn!

Many people are finding it to be a pretty appealing fresh of breath air considering the gameplay choices of shooters coming from most AAA studios nowadays. Some choice quotes are:

“The sheer diver­sity of pro­jec­tiles I found launch­ing in my direc­tion (includ­ing the ones we were lob­bing our­selves) was staggering.”
–Machinima

“Loadout is like a Looney Tunes cartoon directed by Quentin Tarentino.”
–Venture Beat

"Loadout is a hell of a lot of fun!”
–IGN

I personally have a blast with it.

Gun crafting is the bread and butter of this game. Unlike most shooting games where guns are set and distributed throughout a level for the most hardcore players to sprint to, collect, and start pasting you immediately, Loadout instead gives you all the parts and pieces to make your own crazy weapons of mass destruction.

The crafting itself is based around particular parts affecting specifics stats on a gun; for example, things like the stock affects recoil, the trigger determines fire rate, etc. The trade off is usually the higher you pump up a particular stat (accuracy, fire rate) your max damage will decrease, so making 'The Perfect Killstick' is a matter of balance. You can also mix and match parts to make your guns fire cannonballs, lightning, green healing goo - The sky is the limit.

FOR RETURNING PLAYERS: You no longer require MULTIPLE weapon parts to build guns. Unlock a part, use it as many times as you like.

Here are some examples:

So you build this, It's a LIGHTING SNIPER RIFLE WITH A HEATVISION SCOPE THAT SEMI AUTO FIRES WITH PERFECT ACCURACY.

It does THIS.

So you build this, It's a SINGLE FIRE ROCKET LAUNCHER WITH LASER GUIDED MISSILES THAT BOUNCES, HAS A TIMED EXPLOSIVE AND SETS PEOPLE ON FIRE. WHY DOES IT HAVE A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER. WE MAY NEVER KNOW.

It does THIS.

So you build this, It's a 2 ROUND BURST HIGH CAPACITY HEALING GLOB THROWER, THAT IS SILENCED AND CAN REBOUND WALLS TO HIT YOURSELF

It does THIS.

Keep in mind, all of these guns are randomly generated by myself. Even then, I am not particularly creative, and when it comes to options for exactly HOW you want to murder someone, the possibilities are figuratively endless. The sheer amount of creative guns I have seen in this game is staggering - And I am still being surprised by people cooking up amazing combinations. Beyond this - They are still even working to add MORE gun parts and options in the future, with the most exciting one being them adding an ICE ELEMENT to guns, that will NOT BE USED TO SLOW PLAYERS. Creative, no?

When it's all built and ready to demolish people, you can name your weapon with anything you like. I have been killed by Dickbutts, Hitlercannons, CobainsMicrophone and every variation in between. And the best part? If someone annihilates you with a particularly impressive gun - if you can manage to KILL THEM, you can pick up their gun and use it against them

The game encourages making your video game man look unique, and the customisation has some crazy options.
(Points to the people who name 3 pop culture references in the pictures below)

Gallery of well dressed Goons:

flavor effigy

Reiley

Otacon

usmckarl

Robot Randy

Lunatic Sledge

KelpPlankton

The Crooked Warden

the

Spudd

Mister Bates

Sudo Echo

Where do I get this marvellous game?
Grab it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/208090/

Is there a Demo I can play?
No demo needed! The game is free to play.

How much does it cost?
It's FREE! (https://support.loadout.com/hc/en-us/articles/201003737-Can-I-play-Loadout-for-free-)

Oh, it's Free? What's the catch?
Not really any 'catch' - the game has a pretty basic player progression system that introduces new stuff to people - nothing that gives someone a flat-out advantage over you though. Cash purchases are based around clothing, and basic convenience changes that don't affect gameplay.

Can my computer run this game?
https://support.loadout.com/hc/en-us/articles/200994248-What-are-the-system-requirements-to-play-Loadout-

Loadout Support posted:

Our minimum system requirements are as follows:

OS: Windows XP SP3*, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent or better
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4350 / NVIDIA GeForce 6800 / Intel HD 3000 or better. Graphics card must support Shader Model 3.0 or better.
DirectX®: 9.0c or later
Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
Sound: DirectX® compatible Sound Card
Internet connection: Broadband

I like Call of Duty. Will I like this?
Can't really 360 no-scope, but you are welcome to try. It's more like Monday Night Combat if you have ever played it, with a run and gun style similar to Quake/Unreal Tournament.

Why is that guy not wearing pants?
That's a customisation option.

No seriously, why is his DICK flopping around?
See above.

The game runs through Steam, but also has an internal friends list you can use to add your favourite mates.

The official Loadout Goon Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LoadbearingGoonTroopers

Official Spreadsheet of Goons who play Loadout (Add yo' name!)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmnTNMSgjE7ydDJaV0tWUUhoc2c0VU1RQ0x0cDhRS2c&usp=sharing

Need a referral code?
My 'Bro-code' referral is available here, allowing 10% bonus exp/currency when paying with Bro's:
http://www.loadout.com/account/create/?bro=5896
If this link does not work, the Loadout website had been known to go down on occasion. Best to wait and try again.

Alternatively, there is a regular account creation link here:
http://www.loadout.com/account/create/

Loadout on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/208090/

Loadout on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/loadout

Loadout on the web:
http://www.loadout.com/
https://www.facebook.com/loadout
https://plus.google.com/116982972473319441450/posts
https://twitter.com/loadout

http://www.loadout.com/facebook-taunt/

Do you want to proudly showcase the Razer brand? No? Just want free stuff? Cool!

If you currently make use of the Razer Comms software, simply entering your details will provide you with this free shirt!

Enter details here: http://www.razerzone.com/comms-loadout

Click to read more:

a cock shaped fruit fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Aug 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Checked this game out during it's early beta and really thought it had some cool potential. Haven't played it a lot since, but with it's launch rapidly approaching it seems like they've ended up with a better launch product than I expected.

The facial animations are especially great on all three of the available character models, honestly the game's worth playing just to see those crazy facial contortions.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Kelp Plankton posted:

The facial animations are especially great on all three of the available character models, honestly the game's worth playing just to see those crazy facial contortions.

Absolutely.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
I can't use your referral link because it says I already have an account. Turns out this uses Uber Entertainment accounts.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

I signed up but I don't see where I can download the game without paying.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

At the time of me setting up the OP, the Loadout website wasn't allowing the use of any log-in features, like the Bro-code feature.

When you register with the bro code, it's a matter of waiting for the early access invite, which I am looking into how long it takes - I thought it was immediate, but it appears I was wrong. I'll double/triple check. Early access involves you adding a Steam key to your Steam library, which then allows you to download it.

It is working now however:
http://www.loadout.com/account/create/?bro=5896

Carecat posted:

I can't use your referral link because it says I already have an account. Turns out this uses Uber Entertainment accounts.

Oh man that's right - I completely forgot!

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Uber didn't have any influence on this game, did they? After Super MNC and the later MNC patches I have no interest in anything they do anymore.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

raditts posted:

Uber didn't have any influence on this game, did they? After Super MNC and the later MNC patches I have no interest in anything they do anymore.

Nope. It just uses the Ubernet framework for online play - The development is 100% done by the Edge guys.

rednecked_crake
Mar 17, 2012

srsly who wants to play this lamer?
Does it still take forever to get gun parts? I just want to play a casual shooting game sometimes, not take part in a skinner box experiment.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

HoboWithAShotgun posted:

Does it still take forever to get gun parts? I just want to play a casual shooting game sometimes, not take part in a skinner box experiment.

The game has been changed where gun parts are bought with an in-game currency that is earnt from playing, called 'Blutes'. I'll be honest, when I first started playing again I thought the cost/time involved to rebuild my favourite gun was going to be astronomical, because the cost seemed massive.

So I just tooled around with the default Loadout for a couple games, and realised that you actually earn them pretty fast. Helps that there are all kinds of bonuses being thrown at you for extra boosts, And there is a daily bonus that gives you a hefty chunk just for playing once a day.

My short session saw me get the parts needed to rebuild my Cluster Sticky Tesla Rocket/Area Denial weapon rebuilt.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I just watched the latest dev stream recording which made a pretty convincing case for playing this game. I knew I'd probably enjoy it as soon as I heard "we are going to include nipple tassels but we haven't been able to get them into this build."

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I'm really curious what weapons people are using to play. The customization present in this makes for a lot of options and I'm not really sure if I'm missing out on some cool guns.

I've been having a lot of fun with a tesla beam/healing beam loadout combo, keeping teammates buffed and picking off groups of enemies from a distance.

Sea Lily fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Jan 21, 2014

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

New game mode announced!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03WMLJ2GS8w

quote:

Annihilation! It’s the hardest of the hardcore. It combines the objectives of our other game modes with a level-up mechanic and an all new endgame: obliterating the opponent’s dropship. It’s intense, and custom-tailored for the serious gamer.

I knew about this game mode when it was simply named 'House Party', and it was basically just a cool clusterfuck of all game modes thrown together - but it looks like they have added ...DROPSHIPS??

So the game mode includes:
  • Capture the flag (Giant Hammer to demolish people)
  • Control Point Capture
  • 'Kill Confirmed' Deathmatch
  • Blutonium collection (Highly explosive chunks of ore litter the map, tha can be collected for points or thrown at people to explode)
  • A currency system to exchange for limited buffs to damage, etc
All at once. Jeezum. It sounds like a huge mess to play in, but I want to be involved. Sounds like a perfect breed of chaos, like juggling babies and chainsaws while in a dunk tank.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Man, I really can't believe they removed the post game prize wheel, contracts, and happy hour. Games still fun, but not sure if I want to get a founders pack now, even if there's a dick cosmetic.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Got my $20 pack, outfitted my dude how I wanted, ready for launch.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Kelp Plankton posted:

Got my $20 pack, outfitted my dude how I wanted, ready for launch.

Now there is a happy Magnum PI guy. You just reminded me, I do need to get myself a new taunt. I have outgrown The Cabbage Patch.

lovely Wizard posted:

Man, I really can't believe they removed the post game prize wheel, contracts, and happy hour. Games still fun, but not sure if I want to get a founders pack now, even if there's a dick cosmetic.

The wheel of misfortune has been replaced with the first win of the day shell game. You mostly receive blutes, but the kind of stuff you used to get on the wheel is in there, like cosmetics and such. You can also get experience/blutes boosts and the like. Plus with the fact you no longer require MULTIPLE weapon parts to build guns, the need for random gun parts from the wheel to keep you in stock isn't necessary any more.

As far as happy hour goes, I am looking into whether it's coming back - I am pretty sure it was removed right when they did the overhaul to player progression and it may very well be on hold as they find a way to re-impliment it.

Contracts are the same thing - they were taken out (as far as I know) because several of them were flat out broken and just did not work. They might be on the backburner to be re-introduced when they have the bonus feature of actually working properly. They'd be an absolutely perfect way to get bonus blutes from a match.

Dj Meow Mix posted:

I just watched the latest dev stream recording which made a pretty convincing case for playing this game. I knew I'd probably enjoy it as soon as I heard "we are going to include nipple tassels but we haven't been able to get them into this build."

While we're discussing contracts, one of our fellow Goons who is in fact a Dev on the game shared that they were having an issue with a 'contract' (optional objective) that required you to 'Shoot 3 people in the butt'.

As it was broken, the developer to-do list apparently had 'Fix butt problems' written up. :allears:

a cock shaped fruit fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Jan 22, 2014

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

This is one of the best third person shooters in the past several years but it's really hampered by the freemium aspect. Last time I played they made it so you have a set stock of parts to make all your guns with, which basically means you can only have a few whole guns at a time. It's the same problem Robocraft has but that isn't focused so much on rapidly building and storing different sets of stuff for specific situations.

Unlocking fun parts required grinding up your player level AND grinding out funbucks to buy one of it for use with one gun only. Want to make a redeemer-style missile? Cool, just grind up to level 20 first and buy another set of gunparts unless you want to delete your other saved loadouts.

E: Apparently they fixed the one-part-per-gun thing. PLAY THIS GAME!

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Spoke to the coolest goon, Waffledoodle about contracts/happy hour - and got some pretty clear answers:

quote:

a cock shaped fruit wrote on Jan 22, 2014 05:14:
Master doodle, some really basic questions if you every find yourself having the time:

Will we ever see Happy Hour return to Loadout? I loved that feature. And the contracts feature, ever a chance that might come back as a nifty way to get blutes? Please feel free to tell me to scour the forums if the answer is there, but I just had a reasonably quick look and came up with nothing.

quote:

waffledoodle wrote on Jan 22, 2014 07:00:
Contracts will be coming back, although they might be in a somewhat different format. There were lots of reasons why we decided to pull them out for a bit, and I am mostly responsible for the decision to do so, but the short answer is that we want to spend some time thinking about how we want them to work now that we have totally changed the whole weapons/parts/upgrade system. Before contracts we had a challenges system, and one of the things we're mulling over is whether we should look into bringing those back, or maybe merging them somehow.

I think Happy Hour was removed because lots of other XP Boost incentive things were getting planned, and it was going to dilute and compete with those. For example, we want to dole out small boosts as post-match prizes, you get bonus XP for playing with friends you referred, and we also want to start doing double XP weekends and longer-form events. Actually, Happy Hour was originally meant to be super temporary, something we did in closed beta when our population was real small and we wanted to funnel people into playing at the same time so we could test full servers.

Sounds awesome - Contracts and Challenges could be merged! And it's a very valid point regarding happy hour - There are a bunch of ways to get bonus XP now. So even though 'Happy Hour' is gone, you might find yourself with 'Happy Weekend' instead.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
I can't say no to a good space helmet. :cool:

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Spacedad posted:

I can't say no to a good space helmet. :cool:

Somehow I knew you'd choose that shirt. It's the most ...Dad-like.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

Please ask the devs about getting a dadly smoking pipe inside the space helmet pronto please though.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I'm convinced the best possible outfit is the space helmet, bare chest, and 'Axel 's Rod'. There's something about wearing nothing but a space helmet that just seems right.

mirarant
Dec 18, 2012

Post or die
This game plays pretty well even with my old computer (Q6600, HD4870, 4GB RAM). Will be interesting to see what sort of new parts the devs come up with, grenade mods and more beam stuff would be cool.

I've been experimenting with a healing beam, does the cooldown rate show up somewhere in the stats sheet? I was thinking of swapping in a larger heatsink but the description on that doesn't mention the manual cooling either.

Only problem I've had so far has been a fairly minor one: the tech tree category buttons (rocket, beam etc.) sometimes need 3+ clicks before the tree view switches.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

First impressions of the game after a couple botmatches is that this is a nice grab-n-go game. The party invite system is a snap and my steam friends were able to easily join games I was in.

Looking at the tech tree and the sheer *amount* of weapons options suggests this game will have a lot more depth to offer later as you unlock more stuff. Being able to immediately test a weapon you've built but haven't yet bought is also a nice function.

This game seems like it has a lot of growth potential of future game modes and additions too. The core seems pretty solid.

My only gripe is I feel like this game would benefit from cool vehicles - and even letting you customize those vehicles. Maybe that can be a future game addition and mode.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

mirarant posted:

This game plays pretty well even with my old computer (Q6600, HD4870, 4GB RAM). Will be interesting to see what sort of new parts the devs come up with, grenade mods and more beam stuff would be cool.

I've been experimenting with a healing beam, does the cooldown rate show up somewhere in the stats sheet? I was thinking of swapping in a larger heatsink but the description on that doesn't mention the manual cooling either.

Only problem I've had so far has been a fairly minor one: the tech tree category buttons (rocket, beam etc.) sometimes need 3+ clicks before the tree view switches.

Cooldown rate on beams is related to Reload Time, but I'm not exactly sure how it handles it. I think that's one place the game could be a little clearer, on beam weapons. It should list the Reload Time as the amount of time it takes to cool down from 100% to 0% on it's own (which is halved by holding down the reload button to vent it).

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Is it cool if we post Bro-codes?
http://www.loadout.com/account/create/?bro=15743

Dunno what it does, exactly but I like points and numbers.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

Helga is a fine addition to the game and if the game turns out to be something I could definitely keep playing for a while yet, I will definitely be making a 'Tank Girl' based Helga avatar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8LqnPQEAN0
(Good comic made into a bad movie with good animation at the end.)

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

And Furry Ice-T, you can't forget about Furry Ice-T.

JetGrind
Apr 5, 2012

Tagging the streets and humming the bassline.
Is the Daily Prize busted, or just in need of a new name? I got two within an hour of playing two rounds with people last night and got kinda confused.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
This looks interesting. Might give it a look this weekend.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

Is it cool if we post Bro-codes?
http://www.loadout.com/account/create/?bro=15743

Dunno what it does, exactly but I like points and numbers.

Go for it - it's just a method where if you refer someone to play the game with you, if you and that person are in the same game you get a 10% bonus to Blutes and XP.

JetGrind posted:

Is the Daily Prize busted, or just in need of a new name? I got two within an hour of playing two rounds with people last night and got kinda confused.

I am not sure if the 'Daily Prize' has a static reset, you may have just played a game shortly before and after the static reset time.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

http://www.loadout.com/facebook-taunt/

For people keen on free stuff, the inevitable 'FREE STUFF FOR DOING SOCIAL MEDIA poo poo' has begun:

Loadout Team posted:

The image above is the beginning of the new free taunt we've got for you. Want to see the finish? Just Like Us directly from our website! Already liked us in the past? Not a problem, just login to redeem the taunt.

Liking us is the only way to get your hands on this exclusive taunt—no Spacebux or Blutes this time. Once you've liked us and logged into the website, the taunt will automatically show up in your Outfitter as soon as you go in-game. Equip it and make all your friends and foes jealous! Be sure to Follow Us on Facebook for all the latest Loadout updates.

When they say 'The taunt above shows just the beginning' - what they mean is that the taunt itself has a pretty ...grand finish. And considering you only get 1 free taunt when you start playing, better get your hands on the best 'Thumbs Up' you can offer in the game for some variety. Remember, taunting when capturing a points speeds up the cap speed :allears:

If the website doesn't load, it's probably being bombarded. Keep trying throughout the day.

a cock shaped fruit fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jan 23, 2014

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

I think you mean GOLFING when on a cap point speeds it up. :cool:

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Game looks pretty cool, the art style is such a perfect blend of the two games it's trying to meld.

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

I made an account, it sent me to steam, and there is nothing on the steam page to play for free. What am I doing wrong?

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

I made an account, it sent me to steam, and there is nothing on the steam page to play for free. What am I doing wrong?

Offical 'release' and thus free to play isn't until the 31st. If you must get in right now you'll have to spring for one of the starter packs.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Why do I sometimes get a bonus 2,000 whatever bucks at the end of a match? It doesn't seem tied to winning.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

Why do I sometimes get a bonus 2,000 whatever bucks at the end of a match? It doesn't seem tied to winning.

Congratulations! That means you leveled up. You always get 2000 Blutes for it.

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

It's in early access mode at the moment - those who tested beta are in, and unless you have a beta key the only way to play -RIGHT NOW- is to buy a starter pack.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Steam group right there. I'll have to reinstall this, haven't gotten to play any since earlier last year, looks like they've made some nice changes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Lblitzer posted:

Steam group right there. I'll have to reinstall this, haven't gotten to play any since earlier last year, looks like they've made some nice changes!

I'll put this in the OP - Also, the group STILL needs a picture. Who is the admin I can send this one to?

a cock shaped fruit fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Jan 24, 2014

• Locked thread