Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Einander posted:

As I said to a friend, I'm really hoping he's wrong and the ??? is the result of her having an ability that's incompatible with his imposed worldview. I want it to turn out that she's a huge fan of movies or soap operas or sci-fi books and has her own version of his world-warping ability. Movies don't have character levels!

Specifically old VHS movies; she can rewind or fast forward or pause or rerecord events. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Why I have this nasty feeling than poo poo's gonna hit the fan real soon? :ohdear:

If the next chapter doesn't become horrific with him returning home after training all day and being full of himself to find his mom dead and his house destroyed or something I'll actually be a bit surprised. This could take a Peter Parker turn in a goddamn heartbeat with the allusions made in this chapter about Wisdom and his gut feelings.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'm still banking that his mom is gonna die or get hurt in a fight or disappear any day now. They've been sitting on the mystery of her and his dad for a while and now the Abyss is noticing him and someone close to him is after him. It'd absolutely be fitting if something happened while he was away from home if someone powerful came looking for him and ran into his mother instead and a fight broke out.

Actually, now that I think on it, I think Han Jee-Han's father works for the Auction Company or is a founder. When the Branch Manager says he can't say why he's here to warn Han Jee-Han but that it's because of his connection to a certain someone it might not be that "someone close to him is the danger" but rather someone close to him is the reason the guy came to warn him".

Mo_Steel fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Mar 17, 2014

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
Chapter 35 is up. :homebrew: Use that Auction House :homebrew:

Also why did his mom suddenly get info revealed and that fast delivery service is simply the best.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

Time dilation means he can further optimize power-leveling his ever-growing party now too! :v:

Uh excuse me? We all know the real use of time dilation for students is to use that zone to do your homework in half the time. Weekend-long assignment? Not anymore! :eng101:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ice Phisherman posted:

I have become munchkin, destroyer of worlds. All points that are not intelligence are dumpstats.

I love that his ability is so stupidly world breaking. :allears: Hopefully he winds up fighting some actually tough things soon though.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I want Glasses Dad standing on the tallest thing in the area to be a thing. If they're on a farm, he's standing on a tractor. On a plain, a nearby rock. In a restaurant, he stands on a table.

I would be so happy to see that become a gag in this series.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hell loving yes those golems look awesome.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
Man I keep waiting for the shoe to drop and that chapter felt foreboding as all hell.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
It's a shame but I feel like the hand to hand combat doesn't have nearly the flair of the magic. Maybe it's just not the artist's strong suit; it's an unfair standard but I keep reading this wondering what it'd look like if the martial arts stuff was drawn by Murata.

It's not bad, it's just feels stilted.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mister Olympus posted:

Of course, Hell only has Korean MMOs.

Sentenced to an eternity of grinding. :stonk:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
It's nice to have foes he can't just trump with his bullshit power outright at least.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
Chapter 79: Oh he's removing a ring, must be a power seal.. wait... :stare: what is going on with his... :stonk: no no nononononono

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

RatHat posted:

Chapter 103

Kinda a short one this week.

"I also gave her the extra clothes and shoes I've been keeping."

Hmm...

:stonk: You're a bad person Jee-Han.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

:neckbeard: Pretty interested to see this unfold as he clearly seems weaker than the target this time and hopefully won't be bailed out by someone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
I hope it's still Gnome but she has a different hat.