Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
I wonder when he tries the fishing minigame. (which is horrible)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
The Gaia Hotline?

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010

khy posted:

I can't decide if this is the best webtoon/manwha or just the BEST WEBTOON/MANWHA. It's just so very, very good.

My own personal preference is for melee characters so I'm a bit disappointed he's not becoming an ungodly powerful swordsman, though. I'm big on high-defense medium-offense characters. Which is one reason I'm somewhat stoked for the upcoming Crusader class in Diablo 3.

ANYWAY.

He ought to level up Fool's Act, status effects can be super-powerful in some games. Confusion especially can be crazy good depending upon the game.

I'm guessing the author choose to go mage because its just more visually interesting to give the character magic rather than swinging a sword.

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
So some dude that everyone at BAP hated took over as admin and when they got upset at this he told them to go gently caress themselves and closed the group. Thats just great.

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
Gotta give them points for a quick bounce back from that silliness with BAP.

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
It was brought up in a earlier chapter that he can summon 14 different spirits or one spirit as strong as 14.

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010

Iretep posted:

If we go by D&D then becoming super religious would raise wisdom.

Well when you live in a world where gods are real and pissing them off ends with them turning your soul into a brick in a state of eternal agony, its a pretty wise decision.

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
If I was a doctor I would totally let some random teenager into my cancer ward.

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
Arrows are physical. If it was Melee Damage Resistance you would have a point.

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
Jee-Han's power gives him rapid and nearly infinite power growth so I'd say he came out with a pretty good ability.

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
New update. http://mangajoy.com/The-Gamer/60/1/

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
New Update http://mangajoy.com/The-Gamer/61/1/

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
And Jee Han totally killed five of those dudes. Go mind altering power that lets him joke about it.

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010

Fabricated posted:

Did he actually kill those dudes or just blow a hole in their summoning circle?

If you look at page 23 the spot where those guys were on the golem is a giant gaping hole. So unless they appear on the next chapter they dead.

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
I guess they were glorified SCVs in the end.

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
It was in a earlier chapter that his friend hooked him up with a Abyss money laundering group to get his money "legal."

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
Good thing he doesn't use a Fire Emblem leveling system. The suicide savescuming for maximum stat increases would be disturbing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010

Fabricated posted:

Did Jee Han ever read that "divine technique" book he didn't have the INT for a zillion chapters back?

I think that was something that they were testing but would not actually let him learn.