Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Broad City was drat good, I thought it would be a sketch show for some reason, but it seems that it isn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Timeless Appeal posted:

I think I find Broad City more charming than actually funny at this point.

yeah it makes me want to live in new york but thats not what it would be like

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Adam finally drops the facade and admits his body is terrible haha I loved that.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

EL BROMANCE posted:

I always presumed he would be a minor, but recurring character. The show needs that with only a pair of leads, rather than an ensemble.

Yeah, having him come in at the end last week when Ilana was eating garbage bagels was a good use of his character. If they just do funny little things like that I'm all for it.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Comedy Central keeps advertising Broad City as "Workaholics for broads" but I don't find that to be the case. I don't find it nearly as funny as Workaholics. Then again, even Workaholics hasn't been that great this season. It has its moments, sure, but there haven't been any instant classic episodes this season like there were in previous seasons.

Them ladies are funny, and act like the ones I know.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Illinois Smith posted:

I love Broad City but it kinda feels like the little sister of a spectacular Tina Fey / Amy Poehler show that we never got, which bums me out a bit while I laugh.

That's probably why Amy produced the show. Watched it and thought "drat, that was me."

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
We livin that Snypes life now.:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Boywhiz88 posted:

Mother.

Fucker.