Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
Stan is the frat Topher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Brock Samson posted:

I miss Topher so much.

If you ever get to see real life Topher perf stand up, do it.

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Yeah, Chris D'elia. I was referring to White Male Black Comic, but I've also seen his Comedy Central Presents thing, just longer ago so I don't remember it nearly as well, but I remember it being pretty funny too.

I thought White Male Black Comic was okay, but he did most of the same material for his tour and he was just another level of hilarious live.

I didn't expect to like Broad City as much as I do. While I've haven't laughed at it as hard as I did with the early Workaholics seasons it's definitely charming. Apparently Amy Schumer is a big part of the show and I can definitely see her influence.

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Fun Shoe
I don't know what the gay roommate's character's name is but he stole this show.

• Locked thread