Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Hahahaha, that fish fight in the empty pool is one of the best things I've seen on Workaholics in a long time :allears:

Ya last nights episode was AMAZING.

I've got a whole salami platter down here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
I am Bro Choice!

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Is broadcity the same type of humor as workaholics?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Workaholics was all right tonight. Nothing too spectacular but a decent watch none the less. I hope they ramp it up and put on some better episodes. My excitement to watch this show right away is waning every week. :(

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

EL BROMANCE posted:

I like how all the 'S's in the Best Buds signs, costumes and aprons were all variations of the 'cool' aka 'stussy' S. Always fun to see that thing pop up.

That was a thing for people in their mid to late 20's to do growing up so not surprised to see it show up. But ya this episode was gross as poo poo, I had to look away at some points.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Boywhiz88 posted:

Mother.

Fucker.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why'd they do this to C-Zar?

BLAP BLAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010