Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The new Workaholics was hilarious to me but I saw the first half or so of Broad City and didn't laugh once. I don't think I had any expectations about it so I wouldn't say I was let down, but it wasn't a surprise hit either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Hahahaha, that fish fight in the empty pool is one of the best things I've seen on Workaholics in a long time :allears:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I don't anymore, but I used to work in an office where one of my co-workers was the appointed snack-buyer for the office and we all used to give her requests and get on her good side so she'd get more of the stuff we wanted, so that episode of Workaholics was especially hilarious to me :mmmhmm:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Hahaha, Adam is Uncle Jesse, Ders is Danny Tanner and Blake is Comet :3:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Comedy Central keeps advertising Broad City as "Workaholics for broads" but I don't find that to be the case. I don't find it nearly as funny as Workaholics. Then again, even Workaholics hasn't been that great this season. It has its moments, sure, but there haven't been any instant classic episodes this season like there were in previous seasons.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

There are some ladies that can be loving hilarious and even funnier than most men, but these ladies aren't them. They just do nothing for me.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Can the thread title be changed to include the word "boinkfest"?

The TV IV > CC Wednesday Boinkfest: Workaholics / Broad City

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Bill is hilarious :allears:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Smeed posted:

If you ever get to see real life Topher perf stand up, do it.
His stand up that's aired on Comedy Central is loving hilarious. It was filmed in my city but I didn't get to go :( Really hope I get to see him next time he comes here because I love that dude's brand of comedy.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The Nastier Nate posted:

If you're talking about Chris D'elia his Comedy Central Presents is hilarious but I felt his hour long White Male Black Comic or whatever it was called was just so-so. Too much yelling, not enough jokes. I do hope we get another Topher episode though before the season is over.
Yeah, Chris D'elia. I was referring to White Male Black Comic, but I've also seen his Comedy Central Presents thing, just longer ago so I don't remember it nearly as well, but I remember it being pretty funny too.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Aardvark Barber posted:

I'm so ready for new broad city tonight!

....and I guess I'll watch Workaholics too.
Workaholics was actually kind of funny tonight (and disgusting :barf: ).

"Would you like some water, sir? Perhaps a flat faucet, or some hose water?"

Also I laughed way harder than I probably should have at "Waymond will probably go fully Postal Service."

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Well this is the one and only episode of Broad City I've found kind of funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Fozzy The Bear posted:

So he really did hurt himself, and they had to rewrite the script. That is why in the second half of the show he isn't standing up.

e: on twitter Adam said he tore his ACL.
Jesus Christ :stare:

Yeah, the episode wasn't that great overall, but the first few minutes were solid gold.

• Locked thread