Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farg
Nov 19, 2013
hi i just started this game tonight, I got garen and ashe because I like them and they were fun in bot matches. I"m level 5 now, will people in mumble be mad if i try to play with them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RYang
Dec 5, 2012

Farg posted:

hi i just started this game tonight, I got garen and ashe because I like them and they were fun in bot matches. I"m level 5 now, will people in mumble be mad if i try to play with them?

Mumble goons are chill and will only get mad at soraka.

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
Soraka a bad.

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer

Farg posted:

What region do you play on?

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Quick question: Pre-30 how does solo-queue work? I seem to end up against higher level players frequently now and I'm only level 7.

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
What server are you in / wanna play with me?

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
help I am scared noob that doesn't know what to do.

I mean, I've played off and on, but now I'm getting matched against better players. I'd rather have someone else to help or be confused with. I'm lurking in mumble at the moment, but still.

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer

Drakenel posted:

help I am scared noob that doesn't know what to do.

I mean, I've played off and on, but now I'm getting matched against better players. I'd rather have someone else to help or be confused with. I'm lurking in mumble at the moment, but still.

If you're on NA servers, join the Silversquid chat channel and hang out with the rest of us baddies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.

Kortel posted:

Quick question: Pre-30 how does solo-queue work? I seem to end up against higher level players frequently now and I'm only level 7.

That just means that you don't suck and/or that the higher level players do suck.

• Locked thread