Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Seriously? An entire mega thread dedicated to people watching some cars go in a circle? Congratulations! You are all complete loving troglodytes. Humanity needs another ice age to purge out all the stupids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

ok

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Relax, Indycar is doing a fine job purging itself out.

In other news, Ed Carpenter was at the Indy Fuel game tonight to shoot the puck from center ice at intermission. He missed.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Seriously? An entire mega thread dedicated to people watching some cars go in a circle? Congratulations! You are all complete loving troglodytes. Humanity needs another ice age to purge out all the stupids.

Uh I believe you'll find that these cars rarely go in circles :smug:

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

kidcoelacanth posted:

Yes, if this was what IndyCar was Viking would be loving thrilled lol.

He and I would be having pisses matches over who the bigger fan was, not about "Ovals V. Road/Street Courses".

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Relax, Indycar is doing a fine job purging itself out.

Another good one right here.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 10 days!)

Sir AIDS posted:

RIP LF.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
that guy touched the poop

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
Are we poop? :ohdear:

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Respect the power of the wind
IndyCar 2015: Are we poop?

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sir AIDS posted:

Welcome to the thread.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

http://vimeo.com/25802684

Watching some old stuff.

Dan loving owns. Eternally.

I was really hoping Dario would have filled his shoes in doing stuff in the booth, but drat if he's not enjoying the Mears role with Ganassi.

Missing Donut
Apr 24, 2003

Trying to lead a middle-aged life. Well, it's either that or drop dead.

kidcoelacanth posted:

RIP Langhorne Speedway

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

FuzzySkinner posted:

I was really hoping Dario would have filled his shoes in doing stuff in the booth, but drat if he's not enjoying the Mears role with Ganassi.

Not watched any Formula e?

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you...

Yams Fan
I can't wait until I move to Indy. All I gotta do is sell my house and I'll be living in Speedway in no time :getin:

Then on Day 1 I'm walking into Mark Miles' office and talking about my IndyCar 2018 plans

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

KingShibby posted:

I can't wait until I move to Indy. All I gotta do is sell my house and I'll be living in Speedway in no time :getin:

Then on Day 1 I'm walking into Mark Miles' office and talking about my IndyCar 2018 plans

indianapolis is a terrible city. you know that, right?

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan

be nice wicka posted:

Yup, that's why it's only for 6 months, I'll be back in Grand Rapids by Labor Day (end of season)

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Ahhhh poo poo ya boii just made the mailbag. At the very bottom: http://www.racer.com/more/viewpoints/item/111978-robin-miller-s-mailbag-for-december-24-presented-by-honda-racing-hpd?showall=&start=2

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkHKquY8hYE

Mario Andretti.

Still cooler than any of us can ever dream of being.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

be nice wicka posted:

Nah, it really isn't. Speedway is a shithole though.

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Well I did just buy a gun yesterday, so I'm sure I'll fit in just fine in Speedway. I know the town of Speedway is a shithole, but my favorite place in the entire world is about a mile from the apartment I'm looking at, so I'll be fine.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Indy is godawful.

KingShibby posted:

Well I did just buy a gun yesterday, so I'm sure I'll fit in just fine in Speedway. I know the town of Speedway is a shithole, but my favorite place in the entire world is about a mile from the apartment I'm looking at, so I'll be fine.

:laffo: it's Speedway not Sarajevo.

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan

Peanut President posted:

:laffo: it's Speedway not Sarajevo.

Umm after this past 500 when someone was murdered in the Coke lot where I was and then someone trying to break into my tent while I slept, my Sig is necessary

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Fauxhawk Express posted:

it's the second worst named place i've ever been, after anderson

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

KingShibby posted:

Umm after this past 500 when someone was murdered in the Coke lot where I was and then someone trying to break into my tent while I slept, my Sig is necessary

South park style "THIS IS WHAT THEY REALLY BELIEVE" caption here.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

KingShibby posted:

Good thing you have that gun so you can load it, aim, and fire at someone while you sleep.

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan

Peanut President posted:

Good thing you have that gun so you can load it, aim, and fire at someone while you sleep.

I woke up from that guy trying to break into my tent, so yeah. I'd never shoot unless my life was in immediate danger, but still...

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

KingShibby posted:

I woke up from that guy trying to break into my tent, so yeah. I'd never shoot unless my life was in immediate danger, but still...

i bet he was definitely not a confused drunk man and was in fact trying to murder you

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan

be nice wicka posted:

i bet he was definitely not a confused drunk man and was in fact trying to murder you

Trust me, he wasn't drunk and he certainly wasn't confused at 6am race morning when he tried stealing my pants from my tent after I woke and told him to go away. Then proceeded to attempt the exact same thing to my brother-in-law in his tent next to mine.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Gun discussion? Anderson, IN? Yeah, we've hit Peak Offseason here.

SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

KingShibby posted:

Sig P320? Did you paint the frame yet so you can find it?

For actual IndyCar related stuff; I have a friend who just moved to Detroit so some of my friends and I are thinking about visiting him and going to the Bell Isle races.

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan

SFH1989 posted:

Sig P320? Did you paint the frame yet so you can find it?

For actual IndyCar related stuff; I have a friend who just moved to Detroit so some of my friends and I are thinking about visiting him and going to the Bell Isle races.

It is a Sig P320 Compact 9mm w/ Night Sight, haven't even fired a round from it let alone even consider painting the drat thing... :smaug:

Next year will be my 3rd consecutive Belle Isle race weekend, so hell yeah you need to go. Plus it's the only doubleheader of the season and last year they had TUDOR (P/GTD), PWC, and SST there for the weekend :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
2015: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691234&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

• Locked thread