Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
These things are still disgusting and hilarious. It's probably been about 4-5 years since I saw these here and I'm wondering, has there been any major Masaokis news in the intervening time? Did he ever out himself or explain what the hell he was on or suffering from?

The videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/parthenocarpySA/videos

A personal favorite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OERZ8Pqs9iU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
These videos... you know... they're like, digital archives... of this person's mental, you know, his brain, and like... medically..., you know, the internet... *trails off*

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Everyone should watch all of the videos.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
Didn't it turn out that he has another, relatively clean and normal house?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
hotdog and peach juice

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
edit: nevermind

The Man From Melmac fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Jan 24, 2014

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
so its a worse howtobasic

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Masaokis is magical.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I like the video where he makes hot dogs

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I've never taken the time to watch more than one or two of these.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Schwarbage posted:

Didn't it turn out that he has another, relatively clean and normal house?

That was his sister's house

goodnight mooned
Aug 2, 2007

Sabel posted:

These videos... you know... they're like, digital archives... of this person's mental, you know, his brain, and like... medically..., you know, the internet... *trails off*

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I like the video where, within the first 10 seconds, we see that he has a slice of bread floating in the toilet

2 Track EP
May 29, 2009
I think defending victims of child rape is tumblr SJW PC extremism. Kids lie about being raped all the time, I know because I work with them.
dude owns

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I remember him cooling steak on the rim of the toilet bowl.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

Piss Sodastream posted:

That was his sister's house

No I think it was his, where he lived with his wife or something. He just went to the other one when he needed to mad out hard.

Also he was quite rich or something.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

The Bible posted:

I remember him cooling steak on the rim of the toilet bowl.

poo poo i was just gonna say that.

I liked the video where he was using a broom to push around trash just so he could walk

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
paging parthenocarpy

The Mutato
Feb 23, 2011

Neil deGrasse Highson
i once tried to show masaokis to my real life friends but i don't think they quite get it

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

Masa is real cool. The awkward goon who keeps his videos on youtube and then tried to use Masa's fanbase to bolster his own illustrious youtube career is not cool.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

chippy posted:

No I think it was his, where he lived with his wife or something. He just went to the other one when he needed to mad out hard.

Also he was quite rich or something.
Yeah, I think he does something regarding business law/contracts. Some kind of lawyer. I think the trash-house was part of a building that he owned (and partly rented out) while the other place was where he actually lived.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Oberleutnant posted:

Yeah, I think he does something regarding business law/contracts. Some kind of lawyer. I think the trash-house was part of a building that he owned (and partly rented out) while the other place was where he actually lived.

International lawyer. I distinctly remember some videos being in his sisters house, i didn't watch them all though so there probably is also some jn his own house.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
has anyone had sambuca? is it as good as he says

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I haven't had it, but if it's an anise flavored liquor it probably tastes like black licorice.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Some of it's quite nice, some of it's really sickly sweet and disgusting. Black sambuca is a lot better than white.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

I had white sambuca with a bunch of italians once and they floated two espresso beans on top of the shot. Sip off the beans and crunch em up, then down the shot.

As terrible as this sounds it was really drat good.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Banana sambuca is the poo poo.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
I tried it only once because they don't sell it in my country, but I quite enjoyed it.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Medieval Medic posted:

I tried it only once because they don't sell it in my country, but I quite enjoyed it.

What third-world shithole do you live in where they don't sell sambuca?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Yeah rinsed it when I was at uni and now I can't stand it, but it was good at the time. White sambuca and black sambuca are both fine.

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
if anyone has any further masaokis questions, i know everything about him without being weird and poaching his videos for youtube views :engleft:

wavy gravy
Oct 23, 2009

Straker posted:

if anyone has any further masaokis questions, i know everything about him without being weird and poaching his videos for youtube views :engleft:

tell me everything

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I remember watching his videos right before bed. They were really relaxing for some reason. I think it was his voice, along with his inane philosophical views and the fact that my house and cooking will never be that horrifying. Very comforting and soothing experience.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i watch his vids to feel better about my own mess

LudwigVon Lugnuts
May 15, 2005

When the hell did I put Greenman on?!!
If you want to make a smoothie the ingredients are:

unpeeled tangerine
unpeeled banana
mayonnaise
canned tuna fish
sambuca

I watch these with my wife when we get drunk. It helps with the shock factor, I think. It's pretty great.
I downloaded them all prior to Maso shutting down his youtube and deleting the vids. Had a torrent set up in the past. Are these back online or does some other goon still have them up?

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Arivia posted:

What third-world shithole do you live in where they don't sell sambuca?

A third world shithole.

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer
grape juice supremacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JygF0R_GoJU

the only thing missing is a fire

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I really feel like I should pace myself with these. Is the current playlist everything he's produced? Or do we have a link to the original thread? Or something? I need to know more.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Straker posted:

Where did he get his recipes ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

bollig posted:

Where did he get his recipes ideas?
I think saying "he got his ideas from x" would be giving him way too much credit, I mean there's the energy tea with whole teabags and a chunk of old spice deodorant in it, and the "chocolate sausages" made by pretending to poke holes in some hot dogs and boiling them in water with chocolate in it, along with all the rotten fruit, defrosting the "steak" (actually a beef heart?) on the toilet rim with a receipt soaked in liquid wrench and on and on. there's the one video where he says something like "okay so you're learning at the same time I am" and he does have the whole cooking show shtick but I think he's pretty self-aware about it, it's just like his way of rationalizing making videos of all this retardedness, like he knows he's only pretending to make a cooking show and he knows drat well he's not actually teaching anyone anything.

e.g. he's trying to be funny when he makes that one recipe and says "normally you would use heineken but...", and doesn't actually think you should make juice out of heineken or whatever.

and he clearly doesn't do any research, otherwise why would he be so obsessed with the idea of getting juice out of a banana (though "I'm starting to think there is no banana juice" is some Matrix poo poo) or even think you could get the oil out of peanuts by "melting" them in peanut oil (also, the loving peanuts are almonds!)? he thinks that juice = melted stuff, and that you can melt anything, and is confused as poo poo when stuff burns, and ends up thinking his oven is a goddamn time machine because when you put stuff in it it comes out all black and hosed up as if it's aged a million years

• Locked thread