Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
zenintrude
Apr 7, 2008

[insert human shield joke here]

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/01/25/n...d=rss_truncated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

wow that guy did something pretty silly but thats still really sad

2 Track EP
May 29, 2009
I think defending victims of child rape is tumblr SJW PC extremism. Kids lie about being raped all the time, I know because I work with them.

Hey. Sucks that he died bro but do you really think I'm going to wake up at 10am for a memorial service? What the gently caress is wrong with you, have some loving respect.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROS͑ͣͭͯͬ̂S̉S̐̉ͣSSͮ̇ͨ̃ͩ͗ͦS͆ͪS̓̉ͬ̓̓̉S̓̋͋̽̓̚S͒̍S̏̿͂̌ͤ̒S̈Sͥ̆͊̿ͤ͋̍S̓̈̓̓Sͫ̌̐̽̌S̉ͧ̓̊̄ͯSSͯͣ͂̐ͣ̾̈́S̃̂ͭ͊̚S̆ͨS̃ͮͤ̈́̌ͭS͒̀ͣS͊̓͂̓̊̄̀S̿́̏̏̑͆S̒ͬͩ̾̿̚S̔͑̈SͧS͋ͫͪ̔̍ͯ

well my new 760 is good for garbage then

Burning Mustache
Sep 4, 2006

Zaeed got stories.
Kasumi got loot.
All I got was a hole in my suit.

dead dude's wife posted:

"I just want people to know that he wasn't doing something stupid, or that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He wasn't in some kind of argument. He was doing the right thing when it happened."

yea, he was

2 Track EP
May 29, 2009
I think defending victims of child rape is tumblr SJW PC extremism. Kids lie about being raped all the time, I know because I work with them.

Hugging another man who is about to be hit by a train: not something stupid.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

dude sounds like a champ.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

Don't fuck with this Senator.

execute all the trains that have persecuted humans for so long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1sQWdcZdP4

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

quote:

"I just want people to know that he wasn't doing something stupid, or that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He wasn't in some kind of argument. He was doing the right thing when it happened."

I dunno, being on a train track when the train is occupying the same space seems like the wrong place at the wrong time to me.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

but did anyone take pictures then become a target of the public because they didnt have enough time to do anything else?

also, shadowplay is pretty baller

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005
not racist

somebody puruse the train stations ShadowPlay directory for footage

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012
Who do I have to piss off to get a red title?

his wife sounds so calm about the whole thing, it's like she's all "My husband died in the line of duty and we should all be prepared to do the same"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zenintrude
Apr 7, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

his wife sounds so calm about the whole thing, it's like she's all "My husband died in the line of duty and we should all be prepared to do the same"

It was a loveless marriage and she's happy to be free.

All spouses of marketing people should be so fortunate.