Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

And yes, I already killed myself last wednesday and it wasn't very good, just a short term solution to the bigger problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

try doing things you enjoy be it cooking, or going for walks, make a playlist of songs you really enjoy and listen to it any time you feel down, find a cool irc channel to chill in (lol) or hire a hooker maybe, these are all things that should cheer you up arf, i hope you feel better nigga

BigSexyWitGlasses
Nov 1, 2009

Well ArfJason try not to be a lovely person and

butplug accident
Jul 9, 2009

sever, get therapy, and for god's sake keep your door open

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

one day the sun will expand and burn earth to dust so there's that

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.

First step: change your forums handle to "ArfJohnson"

Give Pat a Job
Apr 8, 2003

Everything is for the best in this best of all possible worlds.

Start playing World of Warcraft and gain 300 lbs. Find meaning by joining the fight that fat people have feelings too.

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

make a point of smoking weed everyday

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

BigSexyWitGlasses posted:

Well ArfJason try not to be a lovely person and

I don't know how being a less or more lovely person will have the impact needed to give meaning to Life. I will try it but I don't count on it.

Null Byte posted:

sever, get therapy, and for god's sake keep your door open

My door is open for everyone, everywhere.

I have Google SafeSearches off

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

try doing things you enjoy be it cooking, or going for walks, make a playlist of songs you really enjoy and listen to it any time you feel down, find a cool irc channel to chill in (lol) or hire a hooker maybe, these are all things that should cheer you up arf, i hope you feel better nigga

good words

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

motorcycles, op, get a motorcycle

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

devlope heros of might and magic 3 for the ipad and i'll buy it and you can have a fan I guess, sorta. I mean, I don't know you, but it would be a good idea

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

get rid of that picture its pretty scary tbh

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

gggiiimmmppp posted:

make a point of smoking weed everyday

weed is good, and fun. It adds meaning to life, but not a point. I need both things. Think bigger.

sluggo is mad posted:

Hmmm...

scuzzy pumper
Aug 2, 2007

sluggo is mad posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

First step: change your forums handle to "ArfJohnson"

why?

MOOBS! posted:

get rid of that picture its pretty scary tbh

Why is it me that has to change and not life? It's life's problem not mine

scuzzy pumper
Aug 2, 2007

Dirtbikes and sex, and go swimming in the ocean, and maybe do drugs if you can handle it.

babies havin rabies
Feb 24, 2006

join the church of satan op

it's religion for nihilists or atheists

Yivgev
May 18, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

kill a person with a gun to feel powerful

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hailing frequencies

Pain is the only thing that's real.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

Make a can of chili brand that is the price of hormels but doesn't taste like 5000 diseased dicks

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

ArfJason posted:

weed is good, and fun. It adds meaning to life, but not a point. I need both things. Think bigger.

Hmmm...

drat son the point is to get high every day

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

"Watch your six Devil Dog!"

Add an arbitrary goal, like getting into the Guinness Book of World records for the Largest Piss Bottle Collection or something hth

Ootrek
Oct 21, 2012

i'm capten kurk

when in rome, do as the romans do. what i mean is become lovely and dumb

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

hit the gym. work on yourself emotionally, physically, and spiritually. your new point in life is becoming a better person in every way.

or you could just give up and kill yourself. whatever works.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

Build one of those European sweat lodge things and then smoke a bubbler in one while getting really dehydrated and have a spiritual journey

User
May 3, 2002
I am a king among men - ask anyone.

Travel

scuzzy pumper
Aug 2, 2007

Actually I suppose the real answer is to have a family and a job, and to contribute meaningfully to society and to help those around you, and leave the world a little bit better than it was before. But lol gently caress that and gently caress responsibilities in general

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Thump! posted:

Add an arbitrary goal, like getting into the Guinness Book of World records for the Largest Piss Bottle Collection or something hth

Sorry but i already tried getting in the leaderboards and been stuck #5 for a long time.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

just checked, as of Nov 2. I'm number #6 (!!!)

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

life is mostly poo poo, but riding a motorcycle around alone on an empty country road is awesome and it keeps you away from the poo poo factory that is the internet
don't get bound up on what kind of bike, motorcycle people are every bit as douchey as internet people, any bike will do

bobthedinosaur
Apr 7, 2006

Pick a cause or charity and volunteer time for them.
or ya know, kill yourself cuz it's all meaningless anyways.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

azreal posted:

hit the gym. work on yourself emotionally, physically, and spiritually. your new point in life is becoming a better person in every way.

I hit the gym before for a couple months and eventually got bored, and life was still being meaningless.

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

killing spree

babies havin rabies
Feb 24, 2006

scuzzy pumper posted:

Actually I suppose the real answer is to have a family and a job, and to contribute meaningfully to society and to help those around you, and leave the world a little bit better than it was before. But lol gently caress that and gently caress responsibilities in general

you should do these things if you want to do them but otherwise industrialized/consumer society sucks the soul and lifeforce out of human existence to begin with so there's no reason to pointlessly "contribute" by breeding and acquiring all the material necessities that go along with it if it doesn't speak to you personally on a spiritual level

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005

Oh Daddy

big duck equals goose posted:

devlope heros of might and magic 3 for the ipad and i'll buy it and you can have a fan I guess, sorta. I mean, I don't know you, but it would be a good idea

do this, op. it really is the perfcet game for the touchscreen gaming format

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

have a baby

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Fagmaster posted:

killing Dorner spree

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

RideTheSpiral posted:

do this, op. it really is the perfcet game for the touchscreen gaming format

I will consider it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

find someone worse off than you and strike up an abusive friendship, belittling and mocking them as much as possible

You are now the big man

«3 »