Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

and she told me, "Listen honey. There's hundreds of strong men out there. I like men who are kind, who are honest, men who can be open with me."

Think about it: what better way to demoralize and humiliate your opponent than planting a big sloppy wet one on his lips? In my ideal MMA fight one dude would take the other guy down to the floor, punch him in the face a few times, and then commence w/ vigorous kissing until the guy on the ground had to give up and at least use a little tongue. The best fighters in the league could have nicknames like The Salisbury Smoocher or Walter "Wet Lips" Wyatt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slipknot Hoagie
Jan 5, 2004

You just watched the "gently caress him in the rear end" Key and Peele skit, didn't you?

Armani
Jun 21, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

I giiiiive my looooove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5fMVSoenU

Not for honor, but for yoooouuuu

Broken Bio Qlock
Mar 8, 2009

All the kissing happens on the lockers when the cameras arent on.

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIYO_Nh2vRc

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

Sex War should be a Tv show.

gently caress Fight.

Sex gently caress.

Something like tht

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

A Fucker IRL posted:

gently caress Fight.

Sex gently caress.

Something like tht

Go to India and you see that poo poo for free 24/7

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

big duck equals goose posted:

Go to India and you see that poo poo for free 24/7

Yeah but it would be surprise sex, because they are literally a fake 2nd world country hellworld shithole.

I dont want that

A Fucker IRL fucked around with this message at Jan 26, 2014 around 15:03

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

and she told me, "Listen honey. There's hundreds of strong men out there. I like men who are kind, who are honest, men who can be open with me."

A little short for my tastes but acceptable.

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013

exquisite tea posted:

A little short for my tastes but acceptable.

Cody Banks
Mar 7, 2013

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

There is a lot but its all goin down in private clubs they won't allow that stuff on tv because of squares being afraid of gettin a woody

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Discount apes for business or pleasure.

Change your name to MMA Half-Mast, op

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013

Serious answer, trained mma fighters know how to deal with a kiss, it's one of those traditional techniques that just don't work in the crucible of the octagon

Oil check still works though.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

I saw a womens MMA where the women kissed, hope that helps OP/.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003

All right, all right, spare me your life's story.

Carborundum posted:

Serious answer, trained mma fighters know how to deal with a kiss, it's one of those traditional techniques that just don't work in the crucible of the octagon

Oil check still works though.

How did that work out for Silva?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

NO
PONY
IS

SAFE!

Armani posted:

I giiiiive my looooove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5fMVSoenU

Not for honor, but for yoooouuuu

(snaaaaaaake eateeeeeeeer)

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

A Fucker IRL posted:

gently caress Fight.

Sex gently caress.

Something like tht

Sea slugs mate through violent "penis fencing" wherein they stab at each other with sharp penises that can tear flesh because neither one wants to end up pregnant.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

Make kiss, not fight.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

The Droid posted:

Sea slugs mate through violent "penis fencing" wherein they stab at each other with sharp penises that can tear flesh because neither one wants to end up pregnant.

This reminds me of certain chemicals researchers are trying to create that would cause bedbugs to kill themselves off by basically making them super horny and start surprise sex/stabbing each other with their harpoon dicks.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

p sure that would be surprise sex op hth

Is there a time-out rule in MMA where they pause the match if one guy gets a boner?

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013

Machai posted:

p sure that would be surprise sex op hth

Is there a time-out rule in MMA where they pause the match if one guy gets a boner?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57Mva-3n7TY

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

GSP would hug and kiss some of the guys he beat but after the fight in a show of good sportsmanship but on their cheeks not their mouf

Hot as hell tho

Armani
Jun 21, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

whoflungpoop posted:

Hot as hell tho

Seriously

Who What Now posted:

(snaaaaaaake eateeeeeeeer)

Fox of Stone
Jul 2, 2007

He died for your spins.

I'm hoping my school's MMA club is like this. I'm the guy on the right taking a peeper.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003

Wrestling and BJJ are quests for hugs. I shoot a double leg, I am dodging the rejection push, hugging their legs. I clinch, I'm just hugging them and being the dominant partner. I take side control, I am hugging their upper body so tight they'll never let me go.

Parallax Scroll
Nov 13, 2009

spiderman

it's impressive that they can resist making out during the fight considering how gay all MMA fighters are

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003

MMA = Gay Skinhead Fighting.

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

m4m looking to get pretty much naked and roll around on the ground with another sweaty dude (not gay)

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I am the Salisbury House Smoocher

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

i'll gently caress you till you love me, enjoyable human being - visionary mike tyson

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

be the change you want to see in the world, op

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003

Dex posted:

be the change you want to see in the world, op

Enjoy being murdered by a homophobic Brazilian soon after.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

One of the few good parts of the Bruno movie was the cage fighting troll scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz7sz2i2oj8

Illegal Username
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

i'll gently caress you till you love me, enjoyable human being - visionary mike tyson

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

The Droid posted:

But do they enjoy the dick rubbing?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003

Ehh, I would have won, but my wife started applying a different foot lotion and I didn't have the same time to acclimate to feet I had had before. Next time I will give Anderson's foot the attention it deserves (after I lose to Weidman).

Hobohemian
Sep 29, 2005

no mi amigos

i bought that av for A Buttery Pastry

like this av for twee as fuck Hobohemian

There should be more kissing in sports in general. Less gay than that little butt squeeze thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

88h88
Feb 25, 2011

It amuses me that the US is so homophobic yet their favourite sports all involve sweaty greased up dudes writhing around on top of each other.

«2 »