Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

To give you an example of what I'm talking about: I remember in high school, there was this prank going around where someone would dump a cup of water over side of a toilet cubicle that someone was taking a poo poo in, and then snap a camera phone picture of the victim's reaction without looking over the side themselves (so you couldn't just look up and see who was responsible). Probably everyone in the school had this done to them at one point including myself, but I kept my composure and pulled off the biggest double thumbs up/poo poo eating grin pose I could muster for the camera. I can just imagine the shocked look culprit's faces when they saw the picture after running out of the toilets. Never did find out who was responsible, though.

Ever trip over and execute a perfect forward roll? Ever had a belt snap at a party and managed to replace it with a shoelace before anyone noticed? Share stories of saving face here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

godzilla hentai
Sep 6, 2010

lmao

yyyyyy
Jan 13, 2013

by T. Finninho

I cummed on my face like a hundred times

Mankanshoku Mako
Dec 24, 2009

by toby

one time i was forums poster "mankanshoku mako"

i posted anime

i'm sorry, otou-san. i have dishonored you

*plunges three feet of hanzo steel into lower abdomen*

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

tane easily claims first post

Ootrek
Oct 21, 2012

i'm capten kurk

One Time I Made A Bad Post On The internet but It Was Okay Because Nobody Read It

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

Tane posted:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Tane posted:

fail

Ootrek
Oct 21, 2012

i'm capten kurk

Tane posted:

try playing this off, and have an in thread example. i believe in you, Tane.

Mankanshoku Mako
Dec 24, 2009

by toby

Tane posted:

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

I hosed Hitler, but then died of hypothermia in Russia. And I was a jew the whole time.

#winning

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

BILL FILLMAFF'S GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT

bookmarked for further reading

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

to contribute i thought i was being real romantic when i got next to a girl i thought was attractive, asked her to follow me, got in a very closed space and started talking to her about my depression problems and how much i think shes beautiful

turns out i made her very uncomfortable and everyone mocked me so hard i had to switch schools

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

idk op nothing embarrassing has eve rhappened to me im a really cool handsome guy

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

A Fucker IRL posted:

I hosed Hitler, but then died of hypothermia in Russia. And I was a jew the whole time.

Does it give you a loving boner to type this crap?

scuzzy pumper
Aug 2, 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

i once shat my pants so hard and didnt notice until i got back home. i remember everyone laughing but i thought they were laughing along with me. needless to say i tried to play it off one day later as if it was chocolate

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

Does it give you a loving boner to type this crap?

It makes me poo poo heaps

Wario In Real Life
Nov 9, 2009

by T. Finninho

yyyyyy posted:

I cummed on my face like a hundred times
Done this before while jacking off in front of a girl and it was kind of embarrassing tbqh.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

That one time I poo poo my pants and owned up to it by announcing someone put poo poo in my pants because technically someone did.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Wario In Real Life posted:

Done this before while jacking off in front of a girl and it was kind of embarrassing tbqh.

Plz share the deets due to the fact that this thread is currently esuffocating under the weight of 50 GBS comedians

godzilla hentai
Sep 6, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

Plz share the deets due to the fact that this thread is currently esuffocating under the weight of 50 GBS comedians

Mankanshoku Mako
Dec 24, 2009

by toby

Sid Vicious posted:

idk op nothing embarrassing has eve rhappened to me im a really cool handsome guy

Ootrek
Oct 21, 2012

i'm capten kurk

one time, in the school, i was walking up to a girl i liked to ask her out and uh, someone "pantsed" me i was... "going commando" . anyway, to try to save face i started jerking off and now im in jail and everyone thinks im a hosed up weirdo

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

i hit on a transexual while drunk then pretended i was a tolerant person who was just trying to brighten their day when called on it by my friends

Triangle
Jul 30, 2011

I was caught jerking off but then my cum formed hitler bals hurr uggghhg tuhuggghu rhur rrrrr

Prettz
Sep 2, 2002

never. every day is complete humiliation for me.

Ootrek
Oct 21, 2012

i'm capten kurk

Triangle posted:

I was caught jerking off but then my cum formed hitler bals hurr uggghhg tuhuggghu rhur rrrrr

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Prettz posted:

never. every day is complete humiliation for me.

You think it's cool to talk about what a sad loser you are all the time? Newsflash: it isn't.

a starwar betamax
Sep 17, 2011

I can think of a timethis happened to someone iknow. They made a bad thread and everyone made fun and he was humiliated and the joke is that it is the op. He is the person from my story.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

*presses lunk alarm*

When I posted in this thread

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

- hi

im pretty sure things dont happen anymore

Christmas Miracle
Dec 25, 2012
STEAL ALL THE FARM

one time i was getting a blowjob from a girl and had to fart so i just thought about video games and came really fast then went to the bathroom and farted

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

i once lost a duel in the schoolyard and had to burn my pubes infront of the entire class while the teacher played me out on tuba.. but im not a grudgeholder so i completely own it lol

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

this thread is a loving embarrassment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROS͑ͣͭͯͬ̂S̉S̐̉ͣSSͮ̇ͨ̃ͩ͗ͦS͆ͪS̓̉ͬ̓̓̉S̓̋͋̽̓̚S͒̍S̏̿͂̌ͤ̒S̈Sͥ̆͊̿ͤ͋̍S̓̈̓̓Sͫ̌̐̽̌S̉ͧ̓̊̄ͯSSͯͣ͂̐ͣ̾̈́S̃̂ͭ͊̚S̆ͨS̃ͮͤ̈́̌ͭS͒̀ͣS͊̓͂̓̊̄̀S̿́̏̏̑͆S̒ͬͩ̾̿̚S̔͑̈SͧS͋ͫͪ̔̍ͯ

I.N.R.I posted:

You think it's cool to talk about what a sad loser you are all the time? Newsflash: it isn't.

that tree of yours has got a nice butt