Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Godspeed You! Domestic Cat

If you have to choose between buying an 80 foot yacht or a gold played Veyron don't bother posting here, we'll laugh at you because you're a poor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Burtons Rug
Jan 7, 2014

I'm occupying this thread.

Ootrek
Oct 21, 2012

i'm capten kurk

Cucktales Blogger posted:

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008
I'm a cunt who thinks children committing suicide is funny. I'm a cunt. I'm a cunt. I'm a cunt.

*buys 150ft yacht jewishly*

Wounded Unicorn
Oct 26, 2004

I'm proleing your thread

e: wow loving bbbbbeaten like OWS protesters

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

I was born in a farmhouse in Pineville, North Carolina

1% of your posts are good

No Such Thing
Oct 12, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 9 minutes!

I am in the 1% of farters. *muffled uzi noises*

butplug accident
Jul 9, 2009

13 INCH DICK
Aug 23, 2006

Nobody knows what's hiding inside me

I'm the slightly well off younger white male tagging along with the protests ironically

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

thelightguy
Feb 6, 2007

Well there's your problem.

I'm making GBS threads in a public garden.

Feranon
Sep 10, 2011

People were less prepared for a double juggalo presidency than they ever imagined.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if you pull in seven plus figures and haven't taken advantage of penis enlargement periodicals and newsletters just lol

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

It's my new coach.

I like how they made sure to separate the categories because it looks way less conspiratorial if you only include each person once.

Wario In Real Life
Nov 9, 2009

by T. Finninho

Literally everyone is Jewish, gay, or a friend of the family.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

It's Goy aka non jew

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

I WENT TO THE PAAARK...TO SEE THE LAAARK!

Wario In Real Life posted:

i'm a gay black jew

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.

Wario In Real Life posted:

Guys like me used to run the show. Now we're the last of a dying breed.

Pawn 17
Dec 17, 2000

expect attention, newbie

If only I had been born a gay nonwhite jew.

Hwbrgdtse
Nov 23, 2013

Why hello!

Last weekend I payed some liberal arts majors -- they just graduated in December, bless their hearts -- to fight each other with copies of Ulysses, Gravity's Rainbow, and Infinite Jest. I bought them all suits beforehand for them to wear during the battle, but I let them keep them afterwards -- for job interviews, I said.

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Hwbrgdtse posted:

Last weekend I payed some liberal arts majors -- they just graduated in December, bless their hearts -- to fight each other with copies of Ulysses, Gravity's Rainbow, and Infinite Jest. I bought them all suits beforehand for them to wear during the battle, but I let them keep them afterwards -- for job interviews, I said.

Did any one book show better combat effectiveness than the others?

Hwbrgdtse
Nov 23, 2013

Why hello!

Cymbal Monkey posted:

Did any one book show better combat effectiveness than the others?

Gravity's Rainbow was good for offense, Ulysses for defense. The ones with Infinite Jest never hit anyone though they said they would.

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

I've decided that because we're so benevolent, 2-5%ers may dance for our amusement in this thread.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I say, old bean, come out to my ranch this weekend for a hunt. I've imported a half dozen Africans. Should be quite a challenge!

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

OP has an inverted penis

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

I KNEW Nick Cannon was oppressing me somehow.

Jonad
Oct 24, 2010

-Marissa Explains It All-

I'm the Jewish Marissa Mayer (because the real one is a Lutheran)

don't worry rich folks this guy'll have to go back to class sometime otherwise he'll flunk out of his gender studies major

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

A Fucker IRL posted:

OP has an inverted penis

Luckily the surgery is only going to cost me $2,000,000 and a trip to a volcanic island spa off the coast of Japan.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

When the revolution comes, none of you will be spared. Better hold onto those guns, pussies.

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

myshl0ng posted:

When the revolution comes, none of you will be spared. Better hold onto those guns, pussies.

Please, I pay other people to hold on to guns for me.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Must have yaself a real pritty voice.

if you make top-tier bank and waste it on fuckin yachts you should have your assets stripped and redistributed to people who arent boat-buying knuckleheads

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.

myshl0ng posted:

If you actually believe that the American underclass will EVER mount any kind of meaningful revolution, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems, but the trash Proletariat ain't one.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

were you in the fraternity of balls and shaft?

Cream_Filling
Sep 11, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT RACISM BECAUSE I KNOW A WHOLE LOT MORE ABOUT THEM COLOREDS THAN YOU

RIP cooler old meanings for dumb new terms

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hailing frequencies

George Lucas is gay?!

Cream_Filling
Sep 11, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT RACISM BECAUSE I KNOW A WHOLE LOT MORE ABOUT THEM COLOREDS THAN YOU

someone fix this i spot a few irregulariteis

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

I'm so loving rich, I EAT AT KFC AS OFTEN AS I WANT!

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Honestly at least the modern rich (generally) have the sense to try to hide the harm they do/contempt for the poor.

Robber barons on the other hand...

Thomas Alexander Scott on the Great Railroad Strike of 1877 posted:

"[strikers should be given] a rifle diet for a few days and see how they like that kind of bread."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream_Filling
Sep 11, 2005

Seoinin posted:

if you make top-tier bank and waste it on fuckin yachts you should have your assets stripped and redistributed to people who arent boat-buying knuckleheads

i spend all my money on real estate, buying media companies, and donations to israel

«3 »