Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
With Red Sonia nothing keeps you from teaming up with divine queen hera or hera ur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

trucutru posted:

Hey, they changed the sound for Kirin's gravity in JP 6.4. It is now much more gently caress-you sounding.

Good change.

So it's the sound of pulling the REM?

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Im predicting chinese as the second pantheon.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Are they still going to run the dungeon with regular tamadra if it happens outside of the weekly schedule? Please also remember that we get new ways to earn tamadra in 6.4 with the scoring thing apparently.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

So I've run the mystic light dragon dungeon on master 10 times now and no drop. What the hell game?

Edit: Complaining really does work. 11th time did it.

Why are you doing this? :psyduck: If you want the dragon weekend on master is the time.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Karnegal posted:

I could use some evolution materials, do I roll on the PAL this event or just save my points until it's dragons again?

Your chance to get the specific evo mats you need are really terrible. I'm saving my rolls.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Im 1/23 total now for mike, which really sucks. Evoing these centaurs is no fun!

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I just lost 30 stamina, pad crashed when I entered the draggie dungeon. So goddamn mad.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

silvergoose posted:

Stupid question; if I don't have an android that connects to the google play store (I have an old kindle fire but the app doesn't really work that great on it) nor an iOS mobile device, is it possible to play this? Facebook, steam, does it actually work on kindle fires, etc

If no, oh well. If yes, perhaps that could be added to the OP cause I saw no information for us non-mobile havers.

Just load the apk and see if it works.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
You just delete the cache of the app. It stores your login info. You know that this isn't just a simple swap tiles game right? You have to hold the orb you select an move it to make combos. Just selecting an orb won't trigger a move so just try that to see if your touchscreen works OK.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

MrMoose posted:

I hate you :( For the past couple of months, I've been trying to get Tamadra. I've gotten all of 2 from the Pal Egg machine in 2 months. To see that you've managed to fully awaken a team... :(

Ugh. I wish we had access to more free Tamadra like JP does. I really want to fully awake both of my Yomis.

You can somewhat brute force them if you don't mind throwing away tons of little dragons if you stone hard for tamadra during 1.5x events or outside of events (less king invasions mean more waves with chances to spawn tamadra). It's not terribly reliable, but there's worse way to spend stones when you absolutely need awakenings.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
One honorary roll, Kagu. A least it's not G O L E M. :)

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Once the awakening update hits anything that is bind immune and can recover binds basically lets you win wave 1 with a zeus team. But yeah, it's risky for sure.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

ThePotatoMasher posted:

what is challenge mode?

You get to clear all dungeons you have beaten again, but without your friend leader skill. Also you only get to use your leader, the rest of your team is friends. You need to have beaten castle of satan in the abyss.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Parvati is really, really good. But it's still random chance to get her, so that's that. Athena/Genbu/Mike all work well in a team like that too.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

PAD weekend dungeon shame. Spawned with 1 turn left synced.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I just tried twinlits with the zeus team and amaterasu on it, i got destroyed on turn 1 each time with 2 mythlits left, they just kept attacking all the time instead of trying to bind. :(

I really need super golds so I can get more levels for my light mons, it's really insane that gungho never gives them to us.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Stoning on legend is a really terrible idea. I did it once on Goemon by accident and it ended up working out, but if you're going to stone do it on mythical only! Unless it's hera or hero descended.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Apparently Draggie knight is getting an ultimate. :catstare:

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

heisenberg posted:

Jesus christ, Dave. Is this really much better than Athena for mono-green?

Coming from a guy who runs mono-green, but is running a shameful lvl 80 max skill Fortoytops and a lvl 60 Athena. Honestly, I want to be sure that I don't squander an opportunity or something.

The only downside is lower atk. He actually has green as a main attribute, over 4000 hp(!) and more than 0 rcv. Also a skill boost awakening compared to two pronged attack. :downs:

FrickenMoron fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Feb 4, 2014

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
It would have been rather tough to make a dungeon with a lovely 2* mon as a boss. Invades are actually much better than boss drops!

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Congrats! Also :catstare:

What have I done to appease the RNG gods?

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
0/5 skillups on canopus, let the games begin! :smith:

Edit:

:argh: !

FrickenMoron fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Feb 4, 2014

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
So loving rude!

PS follow up was a double strike :gibs:

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
gently caress, I got bound and double striked again by the chimera in legend wind mechdragon. What's the chance anyways that rear end in a top hat will bind your 2x hp leader and then double strike?

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Canopus trip report: 3/15 Could be worse!

Also baby tamadra can now be evolved... with GOLD KINGS :smith:

They sneak changed it, now it's a normal gold dragon.

http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/140205_baby.html

FrickenMoron fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Feb 5, 2014

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Wheeee posted:

I decided to try this game and got Ra after a few tries.

Am I hosed if I keep him?

Ra is very hard to trigger for a new player. Either he'll click with you immediately or you'll want to get another reroll.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
They changed it in the last 15 minutes. It was a king, now it's a normal gold.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

:toot:
5/20, got a super off that last feed too. Glad I'm done with it!

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Events only, mostly when theres kings/super kings in the machine.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Wheeee posted:

Good lord.

My second roll was Freyja, so I thought whatever I'll try for a top-tier. Got Ra after a couple more rolls but since I never play these puzzle games I figured I should get something easier to use and hey, the drop rate doesn't seem so bad.

Dozens of re-rolls at my desk at work later and I've yet to get another useful monster. Jesus christ what I am doing

You hosed up bigtime son. Freyja was the ticket to super easy puzzling for a long long time.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

BearPlayingGuitar posted:

I would really appreciate if anyone with an auto-heal leader could add me so I can resolve team my way through the Friday dungeon. Need some Dubs to evolve my vampire.

My id is: 391,495,250

And I run Red Sonia and working on my kagu for farming some ranks.

Added you. My Amaterasu is only lvl 64 but she still heals over 3k a pop, so I hope that helps.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

BearPlayingGuitar posted:

Thank you kindly! It helped me get through it relatively easily! No dubmyth or dubamelit though. Guess I'll have to keep trying though!

No problem! Your chances of getting them are pretty slim today, but keep trying.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Just did 3 runs of supers, got 5 Super kings and fed them to Vampire, got a great. :pcgaming:

Not a bad day!

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Remember that with the event done the invade rate is actually not that good at all. I think I used up all my good luck for the next few weeks today!

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
PAD EU gets a short valentines day event with 5 free stones and tamadra. Im curious if NA will ever pull something like that out of their hat. :smith:

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

dragon enthusiast posted:

Can we also start mass complaining about Android crashing issues cause it seems like it's been getting worse and worse

This. 4.4 is very risky, I've had PAD crash at least one time when I entered a 50 stamina dungeon and it just ate my stamina like that.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
1.5x tamadra last event was pretty good! If we ever get that new baby tamadra dungeon that is in jp now it should make things a lot easier.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Is there a limit how long you can keep unopened messages around? Im saving up my pal points right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

heisenberg posted:

Needed 3 MSKs to awaken my max level max skill ADKZ. Took 3 runs of the dungeon. Easy enough, plus now I have something to dump all of the green trash I'm going to get from farming Canopus for the foreseeable future.

Serious question, why is mono-green the best mono-team?

It probably isn't the best monoteam, but I like it anyways. Also curse you, I've done 11 runs today and I'm at 0 boss drops! :argh:

• Locked thread