Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

trucutru posted:

Yes! You do get a free tamadra if you manage to finish a 50 stamina dungeon with an "S" ranking in the JP version.

Yeah, I got my "S" in this dungeon, it's just so easy. Bastet/Bastet with a bunch of Ogres.

Whoa! Gotta try that later! Except, tonight is King Carnival on JP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Would awoken Bastets work? They have time extending, I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: Even if they were possible, I failed miserably at Twinlits today with a Bastet / Healer team, so maybe I need more Bastet practice outside of tri-colors, which are cake.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Meiwaku posted:

Feel fee to friend me if I can help;
NA: 331,957,219 (Mainly Isis)
JP: 247,685,400 (Mainly Radius)

Added you on JP as "mezz <SA>" or something like that. I got a non-poorman's Bastet in the previous Godfest, which might help you out :) I'm pretty schizo with leaders, so depending on the time of day you'll probably also see:
- Any of the five 2/4/2 leaders (New Greek)
- GrOdin
- Lvl 90 Ama

The PadHerder account you linked was a NA one, but if you have a JP one, too, then add me!
http://www.padherder.com/user/Mezzanine

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Could I get some advice on running Trifruits? Here's my box-o-stuff:

http://www.padherder.com/user/Mezzanine/

I don't have a Zeus yet, and I *just* got my Satan today, so he's not evolved. My only real hard-hitter is Bastet, and I have a fair selection of subs for her. Is there any way I could scrabble up a team for Trifruits? 'Cause I'd love to busty my rippers and stuff.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

DaveWoo posted:

And speaking of Eva ult evos:

Ult Asuka's Leader Skill gives 2.5x ATK/2x HP to Attackers, while Ult Shinji&Kaworu's Leader Skill gives 3.5x ATK to Attackers while HP > 80%.

gently caress. Yes. I knew I held on to Asuka for a reason. I can finally remake my good old Attacker team that I used to get through so much content in the early days.

EDIT: AND she's getting a row awakening!

Mezzanine fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Feb 20, 2014

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

idiotsavant posted:

Dunno, her "enhancements" seem pretty obvious to me.

Yeah, you're right. That book is kinda big.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Fluffy posted:

The leader's active skill is a 6 round (can drop to 3-4) charge time and turns all hearts in to poison orbs. :getin:

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1129

So, like this except not worthless?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

trucutru posted:

ditto. Why bother, for the stone? bleh.

I'm using him on my dark farming team. He's got more HP than RK, and he has a dark orb enhance, which is nice (but probably not necessary) for a final burst and goes well with my Persephone.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

The Hebug posted:

Blucifer Ultimate revealed

So he's Water / Dark? Dark / Water? If he loses Dark, that'll be a big twist for sure.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
The D/L Lilith busty would go great on a TriFruit Satan team. Row boost for the end, and extra time for the regular Dragon Fruits.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

trucutru posted:

I wonder if someone has maxed Asuka's skill?

Who am I kidding? Of course they have.

Mine's skill level 2, cause I only rolled three times the first time around and got Asuka, Mari, and another Asuka :haw:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Today's new JP limited-time dungeon.

Stamina: 35

Floors:

1) 1 Dragon Fruit and 3 Dragon Plants
2) 1 Mystic Mask and 3 random Divine Masks (both my wife and I got the Divine masks synced, it might always be that way)
3) 1 Dubmyth and 2 (3?) random Dubs (again, synced)
4) Dark Keeper
5) Rainbow Keeper

I just used my standard Grodin / Grodin team with poison, Ra and delay, which made the Rainbow take a little longer than usual. It'd probably be a bit difficult to stall at first, because everything is the same as its regular weekly counterpart, so the first floor will go by really fast if you're stalling for Shiva / Top Droidragon.

Probably not worth it too much, unless you've got nothing better to do. Drop rates seem to be in line with the weeklies (RK didn't drop for me) but if the rates go up for an event, you've got a 1/4 chance for a mystic, a 1/4 chance for a dubmyth, and a guaranteed RK and one other Keeper.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Postal Parcel posted:

Has anyone on the JP version run flower dragon yet?
I want to know how often the mini dragons and fairies appear. It looks like Freyja and Pandora might be getting their skills up(when it appears in NA)

In case you're still wondering from a couple pages back, I've never seen the fairy (although someone had one on in my friends list), and I've seen the mini dragon twice in about 10 runs, dropped once. Yay for I&I!

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

ChikoDemono posted:

Anybody with a JP account wanna exchange presents?

274 377 590

I run Loki and Ame no Uzume if anyone feels like carrying me to glory.

I just added you the other day, so why not? Present sent! I got a light Christmas Dragon... didn't know you could get those instead of starter dragons :)

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
One pull:

- Kushinada

Gonna stop there, cause while I'm kinda interested in the ROTK gods, all I really wanted was Ronia (already have Ares, Belial, etc), DMeta (already have Gryps, Busty Hanzo, DD Bats, even Nobunaga), or one of the other GF-only gods, so I can just wait for the next one since they're always there.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Anyone on JP have an AA Luci they could put up? I really want to finally get that stupid Valk.

mezz <SA> @ 186714787

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Eej posted:

Fairlio Survey dungeon teaser image

Uh oh... I was hoping it'd be like the Purple Chaser / Hamahime one before, where Hamahime showed up sometimes in the first 3 floors, always in the fourth, and then one Purple Chaser boss. I really need Dark Ladies. Oh well, if they show up and drop evolved, then I'll be happy.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

No surprises here.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
That's also where the "Moltdra" comes from. It's a misspelling of "malt".

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Anyone else been having trouble with PADherder over the past couple of days? Hosting issues maybe?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
JP is starting Mechdragons again. I saw that the boss has a little over a million HP on Legendary, so on a lark I gave my Satan team a try.

https://www.padherder.com/user/Mezzanine/teams/#23592

Swept it on the first try: two rows plus King Baddie to OHKO. drat, I guess I should try to max skill it, and keep one extra for the off chance that I get a Gold Keeper from the PAL machine so I can make a busty Hadar to use in the boost slot on that Satan team. The dark demons have been really good to me so far, which is nice since I never managed to pull a DMeta. If only I could snag another Angelit so I could busty my Lilith.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Look at that little chocolate thingy :kimchi:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Skill-up notes for the new RO Collab that started today in JP:

Red: Mitsuki - needs to evo
Blue: Geeble Chimera? (blue thing from PadZ Collab) - needs to evo
Green: Grimrock (green thing from PadZ Collab) - needs to evo
White: Lightning Holy Dragon - no evo needed!
Purple: Jaki - before evo / Chaos Devil Dragon - after evo

EDIT: Fixed the blue one

Mezzanine fucked around with this message at 05:49 on May 12, 2014

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Groove Coaster coming back to JP from May 26th, with a busty for GC Crab. Methinks this significantly ups the chance of it coming back to NA, etc in the near future.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
My wife (not waifu) got a Pandora on both of her accounts. What exactly would make for a good Pandora team?

EDIT: For that matter, how are you supposed to play a Pandora / Pandora team? Don't you have to pretty much match 6 or more dark orbs every turn? That sounds kind of unsustainable without non-stop orb changing.

Mezzanine fucked around with this message at 12:47 on May 17, 2014

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Watch GungHo retcon the existing Son Goku into something else.

EDIT: Mr Satan will make a perfect addition to my Satan team.

Mezzanine fucked around with this message at 07:04 on May 19, 2014

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Oh, don't act so surprised...

Princess Valkitty :catstare:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Karnegal posted:

What is a "combo cheater"

Someone who uses a cheating app that gives you an overlay, showing the best way to clear any given screen.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Ummm... OK?

For what it's worth:

- God Type
- Active: 1.5 ATK for God Types for 1 turn
- Leader: 2.5 ATK when matching RBY

From a 10-stamina, one-time thingy. Two skill lock blocks might be useful maybe? Or possibly the two bind heals can get rid of 6 turns worth of binds with a heart row, plus it's bind immune by itself.

Mezzanine fucked around with this message at 10:46 on May 25, 2014

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Prowler posted:

I'm not going to complain about skilling up using Wicked Ladies because: A) MY GOD THEY'RE EVOLVED and B) there is a separate round for just one Wicked Lady before the boss, meaning 2x bonus will be very fruitful. Or maybe I'm just happy I did six runs and wound up with 3 ladies and 2/3 skillups.

Unless they changed it from when it was on JP, 2x drop still ended up being about a 50/50 chance of dropping on the 4th round. I actually got half of mine from that round, and half from the previous 3 rounds. Still, max skilling Persephone is definitely doable. It's great whipping through a dungeon with my Satan team and having her ready by the boss round without even having to stall.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

So does your friends list show both? How does the sorting work on that?

This is great though.

It shows the (1) one in your Friends List, and when choosing a friend before entering a dungeon, it shows both as individual entries. So, if your friend has a Satan and a Grodin up, and you're sorting by color, the Grodin will be with the greens and the Satan will be with the purples.

EDIT: Also, using one of leaders makes both of them disappear as if used. But who cares, my friends list just got twice as long :woop:

Mezzanine fucked around with this message at 09:48 on May 28, 2014

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Aghama posted:

Does anyone playing on the JP version have a Zeus Olympios they could put up? I've tried friend requesting a bunch of random people with no luck.

You're already in my list, and while I haven't upgraded my Zeus, it's around 80 and I'll leave it up all day for you.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Aghama posted:

Yeah, I used him earlier to finally get my second angelit for Ra. Thanks!

No problem man! Speaking of which, I just botched my first try at Twinlits with Zeus, and we probably have a similar party:

Zeus / Valk / Verche / Echidna / Orochi / Zeus

Just how much of a combo should I be shooting for on the first floor? I ended up, with skyfall, getting a light x 3, green x 3, and a couple off-color matches and it wiped the first floor on the first turn :negative:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Do you know when it's gonna be? Cause I'd love to play DQXQ on a no-cash JP account, but I'm also gonna be on a plane / without wi-fi for the next 20 hours or so.

Pretty sure it starts at 3PM JST (an hour from this post)

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Some other notes that I've gleaned so far:

- The Ginyuu leader skill needs to have _all_ members to work.
- All of the Ginyuu members' skills have unique names, so no skill ups for other mons
- Frieza's active skill stays the same, so depending on the difficulty, you should be able to max him early on before evolving him THREE TIMES (Demon/Dragon with a purple row, skill boost and mini gravity, p. nice)
- http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/dragonball_tou.html The screenshot here, if not a red herring, hints that Goku will be a Ra-type color-based leader skill
- They said that Piccolo's active skill is ATK x 200, but nothing about HP > 1 or anything like that... yet
- Every single mob monster so far has Dragon type, natch
- During the event, there's a one-time dungeon each day that gives you a "Karin" (I dunno DB that well), basically an XP boost.

No sign of Mr. Satan :negative:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
JP GodFest - One courtesy pull (wanna save for Dragon Ball next week)

- Basilisk

Didn't have it yet, so one more spot filled in my collection. Haha! gently caress you, PAD! I win!

I'm gonna get so much junk in from the Dragon Ball Dragon, aren't I?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
I had 5 stones left, so I had my co-worker who doesn't play PAD pull for me.

LMeta :angel:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

ChikoDemono posted:

Just a reminder. 6 hours until the DBZ collab begins on the JP server. Get your wallets ready.

Just the dungeon itself (gotta get at least one Frieza). The collab gatcha and the daily gift dungeons start Thursday.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

What's her ultimate's leader skill?

Healers ATK x3, HP x1.35

EFB: Also wrong HP

Although, I did see a few people in JP message boards posting teams with her (them) as leaders used to clear DB collab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
One more for the "No Ronias" club here :(

Well, I still managed to blast through Tri Fruits with

- Hera-Ur
- Belial
- Vamp
- Persephone
- King Baddie
- Someone else's Ronia