Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

mphill posted:

This would be like that JP dude that took six +297 Byakkos to Athena and stoned like 300 times.

what the gently caress? I have to see this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
How do you save mail you want to open later? I'm getting close to the pal points limit and I want to save the 1000/day we're getting. Do I just have to log in and look at it in the list?

:psyduck: why on earth is he doing this? They can't even activate.

padijun fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jan 27, 2014

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Occupation posted:

Where are the Sonias gonna end up on the tier list

Both top tier right?

The last time this was asked, the response was "the OP is up to date"

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

crazystray posted:

I've got a Horus question maybe somebody can help explain?

I was taking a look at his new Busty evo's and noticed this: "4x ATK when 4+ colors ATK at same time. +0.5x per color up to 4.5x." Which seemed a weird way to word it, because if it maxes out at 4.5x, which you'd get everytime, why not just say 4.5x ATK when 4+ Colors ATK.

I re-read it though, and it seems like maybe the 0.5x per color is independent of the 4+? So if you only match 3, you'd still get 1.5x. Anybody have any clarification on this? It would be pretty cool if it still did 1.5x if you missed the 4 color combo, and great synergy with Isis friends as you'd still get a bonus to Isis' 3x if you only matched 3? It would also make me more inclined to F/F Busty my Horus as I don't think I'll see an Angelit for a long time, and don't like the RCV hit.

It's still 4x for 4 colors, 4.5x is for all 5.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I'm not gonna pull on this hello kitty REM because I'm strong *drops 5-6 stones every time supers come around*

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
Before I evolve two gryps riders and give them each a tamadra for their row awakenings, what will I really be able to do with a Hera-ur team consisting of Hera/Loki/Gryps/Gryps/Vampire?

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Mirthless posted:

I think it is probably a pretty safe bet to say that most of us aren't on the Satan/Hercules/Zeus-Dios level yet, seriously. Every month we're pushing back a new goalpost in this thread. Does anyone remember when it was good to stone only if you had more than 50 stamina? And then 70? And then 100? Now we've got people saying 'don't stone for supers unless you have 150'. The way some of you guys talk ends up being very discouraging and it gives entirely the wrong idea to new players.

Well when I started playing it was "stones for stamina? don't be an idiot!" but then it moved to 100+ stamina, which seems to be where it remains for the most part.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
are there any good team comps for beelzebub + red sonia? it seems like 5x atk, 2x hp, 2.5 rcv devil team could be good

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
depending on which materials, you might just want to wait until the next event where you have a 100% chance to get a rainbow keeper and a 1/3 chance to get a mystic mask or dubmyth

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

IllegallySober posted:

Are 2x drop events really a 100% chance for RKs? I thought I'd heard 80% was the number there. Your point still stands, however.

I have never had a RK not drop during a 2x event

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

opaopa13 posted:

I went 3/5 once during an event. My anecdote wins!

really? I would have sworn with a gun to my head that events = guaranteed drops on every floor of the tuesday-friday dungeons

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
clearing the 1500 defense keeper with a siren + odin was a right of passage

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
after getting yomi awoken and max level, I finally get all the ~top tier sub~ praise

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
When did NA get the ECO collab? Is skilling up yomi/venus a good idea the next time it comes around?

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Shroud posted:

Ok, thanks for the info!

Is there a guide for people new to PaD that's up to date? I don't want to crap up the thread with newbie questions.

the OP is up to date, they're being buttholes. phoenix knight is bad. please reroll.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I am tempted to roll but I have to get hera-is from level 27 to 99 and super blues are tomorrow :|

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
a couple of REM devils (loki, gryps rider, the dark ninja) turn her into a total beast as a leader

e: I meant attackers. strike loki from that list. I meant yomi

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

everythingWasBees posted:

If I just recently beat the Castle of Satan with Haku, should I be trying to farm Vampires/Nagas from The Witches Ball, or is there a better place to farm them later on?

They each have their own survey dungeon, keep an eye out for Lightless Devil's Nest and Scarlet Snake Princess. That's not to say stop trying from the normal dungeons, you might get one before the surveys return in a couple months

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwrf8loXceA

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

mphill posted:

Oh my god. This is by far the most insane one yet. HOW DOES HE DO THOSE THINGS?!

Scouting out and getting like 9x combos on that blacked out board :stare:

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Mayakashi posted:

Another option: Cu Chu/Duke Vamp Lord/x/x/x/Cu Chu. 2 sets of dark orbs will do it, maybe adding in one or two other matches if the vamp is short on levels.

This also with hera-ur instead of cu chu, but you don't get any bonuses if you try to use CDK too

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Paper Lion posted:

Boy i wish starting this game wasn't a giant pile of poo poo because ive rerolled about 100 times now and the best things ive gotten were a couple ninjas and some big chaos dragon and some owl god that wasn't on the list of usable crap

this blows

if you ask nice there's probably someone in this thread who has an ios or android data048.bin file they'd be willing to send you. but yeah rerolling is dog balls

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Tsurupettan posted:

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=38 For the turbonerds who care about this sort of thing, Good Smile Company is putting out a Graceful Valkyrie figurine. poo poo, I might actually buy this, but I know it's going to cost a loving arm and a leg.

Also I need gobs of Satan friends (period, not just for today) and Cuchu friends. Mine is 51 (and may be my next 99 goal) and will mostly be left up for farming, that or Cuchu. 370,579,205

I'm holding out for the Hera-is body pillow

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
now that anubis has an orb change, I guess I need to evo + level him for my monodark team

if you go with an ares buddy, it actually works out really well after 20 turns. everything gets converted to dark and red, then enhanced, then 50% more damage gets thrown on top.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Potsticker posted:

Gumming up the PAL egg machine!

12/18k xp is better that most of what comes out of the pal machine

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
Could a dark neptune/siren/3x gravity/dark neptune do satan? I have the subs for a mean satan team (2x gryps, loki, vamp)

It looks like he does the 64k hit every 3 turns after his shield goes up? with 2x neptunes and 2x heras with one awakening, it would only do 11619 and his regular hit would do 1121. The problem is lack of healing orbs, and I don't know if a max skill siren doing a red->heart change every 5 rounds is enough.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Butt Discussin posted:

It's not enough.Maybe if you had two max skilled heartmakers plus autoheal awakenings, but even then you have no way to deal with Hades. Unfortunately, Satan is one of the descendeds where you have a combo god or you go home.

I have a horus... but I really suck dick at horusing and puzzcombo or whatever really isn't an option.

What about horus/VO/hera-is/hera/grodin/horus? everything would be max level, and I'd be using a F/L horus friend for 16x-22.5x (haven't gotten around to twinlits yet).

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

yergacheffe posted:

Unless your Heras are both max skilled, this isn't going to work.

yeah, I guess I'll wait until I have a valk and/or DJ is max skilled

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I don't think this will ever get old

I used a single gravity and a baddie in place of ceres to kill odin in one round yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Eddain posted:

Healer Sieg doesn't make much sense with Blue Valk around.

blue valk is rem-only, right?

• Locked thread