Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Copy and paste this into your twitter machine to vote for the dark chaser, guys: @pad_sexy パープルチェイサー #パズドラアンケート

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Eddain posted:

Do different regions tend to have synced godfests?

No.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

I beat Satan with 3-4 stones and my Haku team. Not too hard. I guess all Chinese teams could probably do it.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Fallorn posted:

I'm starting to play agian please help me decide what I need to throw xp into also I have 0 awakened monsters because that did not exist when I took my break.
Fallorn SA - 388,235,294
http://www.padherder.com/user/Fallorn/monsters/

Level that Yomi. She's now everyone's favorite REM-only sub.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

After all the Izanami getting poo poo on in the last few pages, I'm reminded of dwarf74's three max-skilled Susanos. How great would Izanami/Susano/Susano/Susano/King Woodsie/Izanami be? Sounds like a powerhouse team.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Edit: Nevermind. I just thought it sounds cool as heck and I want to see those Susanos do something for you, dwarf!

Ever Disappointing fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jan 29, 2014

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

MMAgCh posted:

Thanks guys, I'll keep that in mind. There's gonna be a lot of wrapping my head around stuff to do it seems, but maybe I'll manage. :unsmith: Just to make sure I've got this right, the Chinese gods in question are Suzaku, Seiryuu, Genbu, Kirin, and Byakko, yes?

Yup. If you get Incarnation of Byakko, Haku, hit me up. I've got a max level/max awoken/semi-plussed one you can team with.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

No, Gungho. You're not getting my stones this time. Instead, they're going to failing at Twinlits tomorrow!

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Shroud posted:

Is the list of monsters worth keeping in the op up to date? I'm rank 13 and just rolled a Phoenix Knight Homura, and he seems a lot better than the Archangel Gabriel I've been running around with.

No, the OP is completely out of date. Phoenix Knight Homura is known as one of the most powerful monsters, capable of taking down about half of all descended dungeons by himself. Yes, you heard me. By himself, without sub monsters.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Sorry for not being completely honest with my last post. Seriously though, can we rename the thread "Puzzle & Dragon 6.3: THE OP IS AN EFFORT POST THAT IS METICULOUSLY UPDATED"? I'm sorry for being a jerk, but this thread was just posted a few days ago. Stuff doesn't change quickly enough for it to already be outdated!

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

I just tried to rage stone against Twinlits. Let me tell you...don't do that, guys. May have been able to pull it off if I didn't gently caress up my Tsukuyomi active on the Twinlits themselves. Didn't even get 16X with the Bastets.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Haha, didn't learn my lesson from yesterday and ragestoned against Twinlits again today, this time with my Haku team. Only 6 stones! I'll count that as a victory. I was okay with getting either of them, but wanted the Angelit more. Got Devilit instead. Oh well, guess I've got my Tengu team ready.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Fishmonkey posted:

So uh... do you guys feed off-colored pengdras/kings to light monsters? Because I have 5 dudes hovering around level 20-30, waiting for light dragons to appear. :ohdear:

Apparently, this is what Gungho wants for the US version. I think gold dragons last appeared in November? Oh! They gave us Super Gold Kings like once during the Christmas event.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

I can't for the life of me come up with a use for this Strawberry Dragon. These fruit dragons are a trap until they give us another team member slot.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Eddain posted:

2 skill boosts, 3 fire orb enhances, 2 fire row enhances, and some minor fire damage resist. With some skillups it could replace your heartmaker in a monocolor team but that's about it.

I'd totally use him if I didn't have the team cost to support both Goemon and Hera-Ur/Horus already. But, alas.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

If they brought back regular gold dragons for a day, not even supers, I would spend upwards of 7-8 stones refreshing stamina for them. I would then feed away all of my trophy monsters and the majority of my spare evo material just to hold them.

Edit: Basically, gently caress you Gungho.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Oh man, just realized that Red Sonia can be used for the Dragons Only dungeon. I mean, sure, Dragon/Devil is a rare combo, but it includes Chaos Devil Dragon and Drawn Joker!...I'm sure that dungeon is way easier if you have a Green Sonia.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

I'm leveling Zeus for Twinlits. What level do I need him at to do the first wave? I am going to do so many gold dragon runs tomorrow and want to focus at least some of my exp on Amaterasu, too.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Yudo posted:

Is is worth sinking my three Tamadra into L Meta just to farm twinlets? Otherwise its R Sonia or Haku, but I don't think I have the row enhances for R Sonia.

Let me rephrase your question: Is it worth using Tamadra to get more Tamadra?

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

I think they're supposed to be evo materials like the Twinlits.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

psymonkey posted:

edit: So what does a good Goemon team look like, Goemon + 3 Gigas and an Echidna? :v:

I use Goemon/Gigas/Echidna/Horus/Frery/Goemon.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

I ended up with 91 spare gold dragons. Okay, NOW I'm ready for Pengdra Village.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

King Shynee has a max level of 50. Might as well do it.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

In addition, you think getting tamadras means less stones for JP? Hahaha. They get longer events that are half tamadra/half stones.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

I thought of a use for the red pirate dragon. He's another option for the blue slot in a Monored Horus team. Which means I'm going to have to snag him and fully awaken him. :/

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Tsurupettan posted:

So what's your plan for stalling with this team? What's the whole proposed team? Because I've tried to come up with a monored horus that would be reasonable for descends and I couldn't, because you have no rcv, your options have useless actives that screw you out of 25x, or the options are extremely rare/unobtainable.

This is purely theoretical, as I have not used my Horus for anything but a sub so far, but I'm going to try FL Horus/Red Pirate/Strawberry Dragon/Red Sonia/Echidna. Yeah, very REM-heavy team. Red Sonia's the only one with a really long cooldown, but her ability would be completely useless on this team anyway. Everything has pretty good attack except Echidna (her ult fixes this). Seems like it could be a pretty good Horus team if you can somehow swing clearing a row in addition to three other colors.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Can you guys help me with a Twinlits team? http://www.padherder.com/user/tirmcdohl/monsters

I've got a 91 Zeus and 99 max awoken/ultimate Amaterasu, but no other strong light monsters. I have one max skill Echidna, and a mid-evolved one I could throw on my team. But I don't know what else to add, or whether I even have enough raw attack power to pull it off. Help? I really wish I had a good Verche/Valkyrie.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

trucutru posted:

Zeus/Echidna/Ammy(or Yomi or Haku)/Bastet/DD Batman/LL Zeus

Same tactics. Just watch your hp. If you run with Ammy then mass only light orbs in floor 3.

Edit: After gravities, the twinlits will have less than half hp. With bastet's active effectively doubling your damage, a large combo with your most common colors should pretty much finish them. You have all the time in the world to set up an 7-hit or bigger combo in floor three so just be extremely patient and build it up.

Hm, looks like if I'm trying this time I'll have to replace Batman with Yomi or something, since I haven't even evolved him. Otherwise, looks like I have some objectives for next time! Thanks for your critique. Twinlits honestly doesn't seem that bad now.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Have all the Egyptians except Ra and Freyr/I&I/Thor already, so sitting this one out. Great godfest combo, though!

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Popping in to say monocolors rule. I have such great combo gods that I love building teams for and clearing descended dungeons with, but Freyr is still my most used leader. Can't imagine doing Goddess of Harvest any other way.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Great, I'll be at work. Well, guess I can save my stones at least...

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Thanks to trucutru's advice from a few pages ago, I think I have my Twinlit team ready. http://www.padherder.com/user/tirmcdohl/teams/#21030

I've been staring at the dungeon on PDX and it honestly seems sorta easy now. I wonder if I'll eat those words.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Dragon Plant Infestation is my parachute plan tomorrow if my Twinlits team ends up not panning out.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Potsticker posted:

Why is it so good?

No carbuncles/flowers/fruit.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Nearly full stamina bar, enough rank exp to level up with it, and 9 stones. Let's do this, Super Rubies.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Got Echidna from 58 to max over the hour of Super Rubies. Only used 3 stones. A Good Day. Now I sorta want to evolve her even though I haven't bothered to awaken her yet...

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Xtanstic posted:

Wanted Bastet, Horus, Ra leads, Freyr, Loki, Red Odin subs.

Valk. Meh. Sub for my Valk since I only got 1
Lucifer. Already have one.
Red Sonia! Nice I guess
+ Gold Egg.... G O L E M (final evo red one)
Red Sonia??? Again?!
Silver Egg... Basilisk

gently caress you GungHo I just wanted a high multiplier combo god. Still have 31 stones. I'm gonna step away for now. Maybe try tomorrow...

e: WTF am I gonna do with 2 Lucis and 2 Sonias

Red Sonia is a great Red Sonia sub. Possibly the best one.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

everythingWasBees posted:

I had enough for a roll and got a Yomi! :toot:

Might use a gift card tomorrow. Since somebody recommended a Loki, and I wouldn't mind an Egyptian either.

Would a Yomi work on a Haku team?

Hell yeah s/he does. My favorite Haku sub. Grats.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Who's going to be running badass strong Zeus leaders tomorrow for Twinlits? I have a level 100 non-ult Zeus and if my team works out I plan to run Twinlits about 10 times over the course of the day. I run so much other stuff usually. I have Freyr/Haku/Bastet teams that I use mostly and an Isis and Horus in reserve if that appeals to you for after Twinlits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

drat, that first move in Twinlits is rough. I understand the theory but pulling off those exact matches can be difficult.

• Locked thread