Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment.
Well, my Freemage's redeeming quality was that once he got to Master Air he could rip up clustered opponents with Chain Lightning crits, but he didn't get to that point until super late in the game (and it was heavily reliant on groups bunching up). Agreed that a Shaman is probably a better choice. A Rune Priest can shore up their deficiencies in Light and Prime (where the latter only really needs Expert anyway), the dog hireling can find secrets for you, and GM Earth and Water is a big improvement over GM Dark and Prime (unless you're going for some kind of Agony build I guess).

I think I would want to try a full hybrid playthrough in my next game. Master Earth and GM Light is all the healing you need, and their promotion special abilities look really good. I guess their offensive spells wouldn't be so great, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
If you're doing a one-of-each hybrid run you should be okay. The Ranger and Scout can take the good bows/crossbows respectively, the Hunter is good melee and tank utility, and the Crusader is a brick wall with GM Light for support purposes.

I'd probably make the Crusader a caster with maybe Novice Warfare to taunt with a Magical Focus where needed and otherwise mostly focus on Light, get Earth on the Ranger and focus on Perception and Bows with elemental daggers as a backup (the damage will mostly come from the procs anyway), and have the Scout focus on dual wielding Axes with a Crossbow for backup. When enemies have nasty abilities that reflect melee damage, shoot 'em with your ranged weapons while the Crusader uses magic and heals. When enemies try to snipe you, have the Hunter use their Scorpion spear move to yank them close. Crusader will eventually also get the higher-end Light damage magic which will help with that offensive weakness.

A Crusader is the glue in any all-hybrid party and you absolutely want to run with one, if not more (if you're not married to the whole one-of-each-race thing). A Ranger is also probably the right call for the Earth and being a ghetto Bladedancer who is honestly nearly as effective. If you weren't going to run with a full spread, I'd honestly probably take a second Ranger and Crusader to fill out the group. Double GM Light and Master Earth, you'll never die at least.

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013
I was planning on making a party of Bladedancer/Runepriest/Shaman/X where I can't decide between Crusader or Freemage. If I don't get Mandate of heaven should I go swords or daggers on the Bladedancer?

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum

Boozie posted:

I was planning on making a party of Bladedancer/Runepriest/Shaman/X where I can't decide between Crusader or Freemage. If I don't get Mandate of heaven should I go swords or daggers on the Bladedancer?
Probably Swords, for several reasons, even though Daggers generally have higher potential overall damage:
  • Swords are really easy to get and a bunch of the artifact swords are genuinely good. The artifact dagger is impossible to get unless you hack the quest back to the way it was originally supposed to be and then not all that great anyway, and a Dagger BD wants two of them anyway, so you're stuck fishing for weapons at stores by reloading constantly. Relentless Swords are also slightly easier to get via this method, because the guy who sells the best Swords is available in Seahaven and heavily weighted toward Swords in his inventory.
  • Sword trainers are available super early, like by Chapter 1 you can have Master Swords. The Grandmaster is available after an easy Seahaven quest, so you can GM Swords as soon as your BD promotes. The Dagger GM is not available until basically endgame.
If you don't mind fishing through stores for high-end elemental proc Daggers and want to make your BD the Perception pumper for your group (to open secret doors that require it), Daggers may be better because they're less reliant on Might to deal damage. Non-Relentless Daggers will also draw slightly fewer retaliations, although they get hosed up by pain reflection regardless.

In the group you mentioned I'd probably go with a Crusader just because I'm not sure I'm too comfortable with a party that fragile. On the other hand, the Runepriest will have Medium Armor and the Shaman is presumably going Water for Liquid Membrane, so I might be overreacting if you have a strong LM and Celestial Armor. If you did go with a Crusader then you could shift your minimal Earth/Prime needs to the Runepriest (along with Fire of course) and have the Shaman focus on Air and Water, since the Crusader would have Light covered. The Freemage could take Air/Prime and let the Runepriest focus more on Fire/Focus, but then somebody has to pick up Light.

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013
So with Crusader in that setup what type of stat distribution would you use on him? Also what's the consensus on perception? Is there a target value I should shoot for on one char or can I get by without it? Thinking about daggers on the Bladedancer in conjunction with Mandate of Heaven and maybe giving him some perception so someone in the party has some.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
Worst case scenario you need to raise it like 1 a level and give all the Perception barrels to one guy. It's still doable as a primary Might build but some aspect will suffer.

I'd probably kit out the Crusader for magic use. Not sure of stat distribution, just don't focus on Swords to any meaningful extent. Crusaders can use Magical Foci to some extent, you can probably find a +Light one that's better than a weapon they can use (and you can get Novice Warfare and taunt with one, because Foci don't miss).

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

For much of the game I didn't give my melees any perception at all (almost all STR with some VIT to Defender, almost all STR/DEST with some VIT to Blademaster) and pumped weapon skills. That seemed to get their hit rates within acceptable bounds, but I ended up using eagle eye and later hour of power to get through late game doors. Early in the game doors were more formidable but I Attrition'd through them with regeneration and multiple attempts.

On second thought, that last part was a pain in the butt. It couldn't hurt to put a few points in perception on someone every now and then.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
Yeah Perception isn't needed for melees to hit (particularly 2H users who should have Expert Warfare to auto-hit), but you need somebody to open the Perception doors and buffing through them is a huge pain.

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013
Alright last few questions, it sounds like dagger blade dancers get a lot of their damage from the elemental portion of their weapons, I'm assuming this is not affected by might. I read somewhere to pump everything in to destiny after getting ~20 might/spirit/perception. Is this the right move? Just looking at physical damage destiny seems like a terrible stat until you have a ton of might.

Lastly, just wanted to look at the Fire GM/Prime/Earth on Runepriest with Water/Air on the Shaman. Giving the Earth to the Runepriest prevents GM (which may be ok, I don't know). If I have the Shaman take Water/Earth to GM, is that leaving him screwed with lack of offensive power? Not sure the Runepriest needs GM Air if I already have Fire anyways though.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
There's specific breakpoints where Destiny becomes a good investment but I don't know what they are and they're mostly applicable to 2H users. I think a Barbarian does best with a 2/2 Might/Destiny split when using 2H Axes for example, but not so sure about a Dagger BD. I don't recall whether crits have an effect on the elemental component of the daggers.

Water/Earth is somewhat offensively weak, but it does have some decent damage in Water spells, and Water is one of the least-resisted types. Blizzard or whatever isn't great but it's not awful either. You'll definitely notice a lack of offensive punch compared to Fire, Air, or even Light though.

Metos
Nov 25, 2005

Sup Ladies
Crushing weight was never a useful spell to me except for in that one dlc dungeon that had the guy with way too much hp, so to be honest I'm not sure if taking Earth to GM is necessary. While regeneration and poison are definitely spells for champs, I found that once I was near endgame my shaman was casting water far more often and using the other earth spells wasn't as attractive a prospect, so I didn't find the spell damage bonus for GM useful either.

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013
So I'm at the part where I apparently need 20 vitality for a quest. Is there a way to edit either gear or my character stats to get the vitality? Don't feel like dealing with searching for gear or skilling it legit.

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

There is a savegame editor floating around on the official Ubisoft forums somewhere. I used it once to get out of a dire situation (added Alesia as a hireling when I was stuck in a dungeon with a dead healer), didn't see any adverse effects.

I think this is the one I used, you should be able to muck around in there for the right vitality score (but make backups first): http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/791077-Soft-Save-Game-Converter-(LSG2XML-amp-XML2LSG)-Forums

Actually no, I think I used this method:

quote:

In the Might And Magic X Legacy folder within your Documents folder, create a new empty file named "global3.lsg" and then launch the game. You can now open the cheat console in-game by pressing CTRL+ALT+C on your keyboard (use the keys along the left side of your keyboard, not the ones to the right of the space bar).

You can tinker around with whichever method works better, but yeah, there are a couple ways to mess around with game values if you don't want to go through the trouble of leveling up a few times before turning that quest in

dhamster fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Aug 4, 2014

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Heroes of Might & Magic 7 announced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2_ibQSI56U

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

To me it's kind of weird that they're calling a vote on which factions they're putting in the game. Kind of a neat trailer but I guess the actual gameplay isn't ready to show off yet

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

dhamster posted:

To me it's kind of weird that they're calling a vote on which factions they're putting in the game. Kind of a neat trailer but I guess the actual gameplay isn't ready to show off yet

I dunno, the factions not voted on will be in the expansion maybe. But it'd be nice if for once, Inferno doesn't have anything to do with the main story. Also since the main character is the head of a council comprised of all the factions, it'd be nice if there were some political stuff in the background which could affect your resources and unit progression. Something like Dragon Commander, but inbetween maps.

DancingMachine
Aug 12, 2004

He's a dancing machine!
Same studio that made Legacy, so another RPG probably not happening. :(

shalcar
Oct 21, 2009

At my signal, DEAL WITH IT.
Taco Defender

DancingMachine posted:

Same studio that made Legacy, so another RPG probably not happening. :(

The studio must have done all right though, the Heroes series is a much bigger franchise and undoubtedly has a much higher budget, not to mention being able to write the main "plot" for the current world.

Given what the team was able to do with the hilariously limited Unity engine, I'm actually looking forward to see what they can do with the same creative drive and passion with better support. Who knows, if they do well enough they might go back to doing both M&M and HOMM side by side again. You are right in that we won't see a M&M XI in the next 2 years though.

dhamster posted:

I'm guessing they are developing all of the factions but are leaving the losers of the votes to go in the expansion packs. It's interesting to see they are taking the development approach of MMX and applying it to the Heroes series.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!
Can I have some party advice? I've sort of messed around with it but I'm concerned about creating a party that puts me in a corner later. Right now I have the idea of a Crusader, a Bladedancer, Freemage, Druid. I want to focus the Crusader on Light magic and shields and such. The bladedancer I'm not certain about swords or daggers and whether or not I should invest in the armor skill or rely on dodge. Freemage I want to do Dark and Prime and probably Air if I can swing it. Druid for Earth and I guess Water? Not certain there.

Any advice? Would the party be fairly viable?

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

Levantine posted:

Can I have some party advice? I've sort of messed around with it but I'm concerned about creating a party that puts me in a corner later. Right now I have the idea of a Crusader, a Bladedancer, Freemage, Druid. I want to focus the Crusader on Light magic and shields and such. The bladedancer I'm not certain about swords or daggers and whether or not I should invest in the armor skill or rely on dodge. Freemage I want to do Dark and Prime and probably Air if I can swing it. Druid for Earth and I guess Water? Not certain there.

Any advice? Would the party be fairly viable?

I would get Dark to Expert with the freemage since there is a lot of utility there, but you might be disappointed with the Master/GM spells. You might like the spellcasting bonuses that go with investing in magical foci on your freemage. I think Daggers are supposed to have a bigger theoretical damage output, but Swords have easier availability and aren't quite as vulnerable to those enemies that punish you for missing attacks. I don't think I ended up putting many points into my blade dancer's armor skill, but I did end up investing in dodge in the late game (after maxing his weapon skill and Dual Wield). Druids are great healers and Earth & Water are both quite powerful schools of magic.

So, I think you'll be fine. Maybe cap Dark at Expert on your Freemage. It'll help to give him at least a point of Earth early on so you can have another emergency heal.

(My own party was Dwarven Defender - Blade Dancer - Rune Priest - Freemage and that went fine, it has more or less the same archetypes as your proposed build)

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever
I was really hoping that this thread would turn into the general M&M thread and we could have jolly chats about the series like in the Infinity Engine (Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale etc), Mega Man, and Wizardry threads, but sadly not. I guess that the Enhanced Edition remakes of BG1, BG2 and IWD help keep it alive in a way that a new M&M game didn't. There are other factors, of course.

I would still pay a fair price for a remake of M&M1 and 2, preferably based off of the Mac version (but colourised). Won't happen, but I would.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

dhamster posted:

I would get Dark to Expert with the freemage since there is a lot of utility there, but you might be disappointed with the Master/GM spells. You might like the spellcasting bonuses that go with investing in magical foci on your freemage. I think Daggers are supposed to have a bigger theoretical damage output, but Swords have easier availability and aren't quite as vulnerable to those enemies that punish you for missing attacks. I don't think I ended up putting many points into my blade dancer's armor skill, but I did end up investing in dodge in the late game (after maxing his weapon skill and Dual Wield). Druids are great healers and Earth & Water are both quite powerful schools of magic.

So, I think you'll be fine. Maybe cap Dark at Expert on your Freemage. It'll help to give him at least a point of Earth early on so you can have another emergency heal.

(My own party was Dwarven Defender - Blade Dancer - Rune Priest - Freemage and that went fine, it has more or less the same archetypes as your proposed build)

Great, thank you. Should I focus on my crusader's Light magic? How should I be distributing stats, roughly?

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

JustJeff88 posted:

I was really hoping that this thread would turn into the general M&M thread and we could have jolly chats about the series like in the Infinity Engine (Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale etc), Mega Man, and Wizardry threads, but sadly not. I guess that the Enhanced Edition remakes of BG1, BG2 and IWD help keep it alive in a way that a new M&M game didn't. There are other factors, of course.

I would still pay a fair price for a remake of M&M1 and 2, preferably based off of the Mac version (but colourised). Won't happen, but I would.

We talked about that a bit back when this thread was still active. I could spend some time to rework the OP into a more general M&M resource now that MMX has dropped off the radar for a lot of people.

quote:

Great, thank you. Should I focus on my crusader's Light magic? How should I be distributing stats, roughly?

I actually am not sure, you might want to ask someone who has run with a crusader. I would probably skill up Light alongside Sword to bring your accuracy/melee power up to a respectable level. As for stats, I would recommend pumping up Spirit for your spellcasters early on to give them a reasonable mana pool, then balance that out with Magic once you feel you have plenty of mana. Melee guys don't need a lot of perception if they've been working on their weapon skills, but it's good to have someone who can open secret passages without too much hassle. My Sword blade dancer I gave a mix of destiny and STR since he had some bonuses that only triggered on critical hits. In hindsight I think I neglected vitality too much when I played; for awhile in the mid-late game my squishier characters would get one-shot more often than I was comfortable with.

dhamster fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Dec 4, 2014

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

dhamster posted:

We talked about that a bit back when this thread was still active. I could spend some time to rework the OP into a more general M&M resource now that MMX has dropped off the radar for a lot of people.

I actually am not sure, you might want to ask someone who has run with a crusader. I would probably skill up Light alongside Sword to bring your accuracy/melee power up to a respectable level. As for stats, I would recommend pumping up Spirit for your spellcasters early on to give them a reasonable mana pool, then balance that out with Magic once you feel you have plenty of mana. Melee guys don't need a lot of perception if they've been working on their weapon skills, but it's good to have someone who can open secret passages without too much hassle. My Sword blade dancer I gave a mix of destiny and STR since he had some bonuses that only triggered on critical hits. In hindsight I think I neglected vitality too much when I played; for awhile in the mid-late game my squishier characters would get one-shot more often than I was comfortable with.

Thanks again! So for the points at creation, you'd say Spirit is most important to casters? I guess Crusader can tank so maybe I should do more Vitality with him? I always get this creation-paralysis in games like this :(

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

Levantine posted:

Thanks again! So for the points at creation, you'd say Spirit is most important to casters? I guess Crusader can tank so maybe I should do more Vitality with him? I always get this creation-paralysis in games like this :(

I imagine a Crusader's stats can be a little balanced since he has the potential to be a healer as well as a melee guy. Maybe STR/VIT and enough Spirit to heal with?

My comments about spirit early-game are echoing another poster's analysis from way earlier in the thread (or maybe the previous one) where he concluded that it was more effective to have a bigger mana pool than more powerful spells early on, since it enables more spellcasts. I think Spirit is supposed to fall off in effectiveness vs Magic around the 150 mana point or so.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
How good is the Uplay dungeon or relics? For some reason Uplay refuses to give me or let me spend Uplay points on this game.

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

ProfessorCirno posted:

How good is the Uplay dungeon or relics? For some reason Uplay refuses to give me or let me spend Uplay points on this game.

It's fun and actually kinda hard. You can skip the relics though.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

JustJeff88 posted:

I just did a somewhat speedy run through of MM7 and it was still awesome as always. Sided with the Elves and picked Light. Well, that's my story.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!

The Joe Man posted:

It's fun and actually kinda hard. You can skip the relics though.

Irritating.

It sorta connects to Uplay - it recorded two of my achievements through it - but hasn't given any rewards or allowed me to unlock any other game materials. Haven't had this issue with any other Steam->Uplay game.

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Not strictly speaking mainline series related but Heroes of Might & Magic 3 is getting an HD remake with Steamworks multiplayer support on January 29th.

http://might-and-magic.ubi.com/universe/en-GB/games/all-games/might-and-magic-heroes-3-hd/index.aspx

That and Heroes 7 coming along later in 2015 should make some folk happy.

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!
Get back to me when they do HD Xeen or HD 6/7.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk
I really enjoyed my first run-through and would like to get back into this. Problem is, I wasn't previously able to beat the spider queen with anything other than an all magic-user party. Could I get some tips for a might or hybrid party against the first boss?

I feel like I'm the only person with this problem, but I can't get attacks to connect.

namad
Nov 7, 2013
BTW this game is very specifically one of many games that misuses automated cpu core load balancing. I found that by setting my affinity to a single core in the task manager I was able to reduce my cpu and thermal load dramatically and have the game run equally fast or even faster. I know this is out of context but when I got the game and first played it my PC was crashing often, it turned out the game was thrashing my system and this fix worked for me. I type this here in case anyone reading this through some insane set of odds is/willbe/was having a similar issue.

This game's engine does not work well, period though.

edit: Coding aside I had fun playing this game. I'd still rate my favorite MM games of all time as Xeen(4/5) > 8 > 6 > 7 > 10 > 9. However; second to last in my favorite series of all time was still a pretty fun playthrough.

namad fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Feb 4, 2015

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I finally have gotten around to this game. As someone who is an insufferable grognard of old dungeon crawlers, especially Might and Magic, I have to give X a "not bad" out of ten. It certainly is stripped down, but it has the MM gameplay, and I love the poems that those books have about each of the previous MM games, written by Caneghem (the guy that created the franchise.) Do we have any idea if this was just an experiment on Ubisoft's part, or will we be seeing a Might and Magic XI someday?

As for a gameplay question, how are you supposed to figure out what day of the month is a particular Dragon's day? I can't google it for the life of me. All the searches just tell me what the days are. I want to know how you are supposed to figure them out in the first place.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Node posted:

I finally have gotten around to this game. As someone who is an insufferable grognard of old dungeon crawlers, especially Might and Magic, I have to give X a "not bad" out of ten. It certainly is stripped down, but it has the MM gameplay, and I love the poems that those books have about each of the previous MM games, written by Caneghem (the guy that created the franchise.) Do we have any idea if this was just an experiment on Ubisoft's part, or will we be seeing a Might and Magic XI someday?

Rumour has it that it sold poorly, below even the niche-market expectations that Ubisoft held for it. There are signs the game was planned to have more DLC than it ended up getting before development for it was officially ended (for example, the maximum level is 40, there's an achievement for reaching level 40 with a full party, but doing the full game and all existing DLC will still leave you a few levels shy of actually hitting level 40), so if they didn't even think their existing game was worth milking I can't imagine prospects for a sequel in the near future are rosy.

quote:

As for a gameplay question, how are you supposed to figure out what day of the month is a particular Dragon's day? I can't google it for the life of me. All the searches just tell me what the days are. I want to know how you are supposed to figure them out in the first place.

I'm pretty sure you can see the day by mousing over the time indicator in the lower right.

edit: if you're literally just asking how to figure out what days correspond to what dragons, then it's the ones that start with the same two or three letters as the corresponding dragon.

Thuryl fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Apr 9, 2015

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Thuryl posted:

Rumour has it that it sold poorly, below even the niche-market expectations that Ubisoft held for it. There are signs the game was planned to have more DLC than it ended up getting before development for it was officially ended (for example, the maximum level is 40, there's an achievement for reaching level 40 with a full party, but doing the full game and all existing DLC will still leave you a few levels shy of actually hitting level 40), so if they didn't even think their existing game was worth milking I can't imagine prospects for a sequel in the near future are rosy.

That is too bad. It has its flaws, but I thought they did an excellent job making a 1999 dungeon crawler with stuff you'd expect in 2014.

quote:

edit: if you're literally just asking how to figure out what days correspond to what dragons, then it's the ones that start with the same two or three letters as the corresponding dragon.

Yes, that's what I meant. I thought maybe you'd pick up the days from random dialog with people. Thanks.

OzFactor
Apr 16, 2001
So there's a big huge Might and Magic Humble Bundle including this game at the $15 tier. I'm not going to bother asking if it's worth it, that's a dumb question since that's totally subjective and it's fifteen dollars, but I will ask this: I have a relatively nice new laptop that can occasionally run not-super-intensive games and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how it runs on the low end of the required specs. It does not have a dedicated video card so any and all system requirement checker things tell me no way, but they say that about a lot of newer games that I can play just fine (like Pillars of Eternity for example). This does have at least some 3-D to render, though.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

OzFactor posted:

So there's a big huge Might and Magic Humble Bundle including this game at the $15 tier. I'm not going to bother asking if it's worth it, that's a dumb question since that's totally subjective and it's fifteen dollars, but I will ask this: I have a relatively nice new laptop that can occasionally run not-super-intensive games and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how it runs on the low end of the required specs. It does not have a dedicated video card so any and all system requirement checker things tell me no way, but they say that about a lot of newer games that I can play just fine (like Pillars of Eternity for example). This does have at least some 3-D to render, though.

I cannot answer your question, sadly, due to a lack of testing, but that is one hell of a bundle there. I have most of what is in it (also, UPlay can suck it), but an amazing deal if you do not mind all of the DRM nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

OzFactor posted:

M&MX runs like poo poo on a lot of people's computers more or less at random; even people with computers that should theoretically be able to run it easily sometimes experienced major slowdowns in certain areas. I wouldn't be optimistic about it running well for you, but who knows, you could get lucky.

• Locked thread