Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SorcerousHam
Apr 8, 2011
Tab also works to cycle through current enemies. Because clicking on them is wonky, for me at least. There's only a certain spot on the model that lets me switch to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SorcerousHam
Apr 8, 2011
The secret to murdering the hell out of Ravenous Ghouls is Chain Lightning.

Goddamn, I thought it'd be nearly as useless as D&D style Chain Lightning, but NOPE. It gets stronger when you're fighting more enemies. My freemage has managed to hit 600+ damage crits before with a Chain Lightning against three targets. Such an awesome spell.

SorcerousHam
Apr 8, 2011
So I'm finally finished with the game after about 50 hours. Everything except the stupid and terrible Arcane Discipline Grandmaster quest done.

The setting was generic, and the writing not exactly the best, but I can't say I'm disatisfied with the ending.

Ending spoilers:
The reason none of the schemes made much sense was because the big bad was bored shitless with the death of his arch enemy, so he went around making convuluted schemes to bring chaos for his dragon god. He also helped out/let the Raiders do whatever they want because hey, chance for some new arch enemies to kill! The only thing I guess I'm sad about is that I can't seem to get back into the final dungeon in the aftergame and the fact that after doing the gimmick for the final boss there wasn't a slugout with him in a stronger form or something.

SorcerousHam
Apr 8, 2011
What's your HP like? I found that for Warrior getting everyone to expert endurance really helped with survival.

Also I think you need to restart to change the difficulty level.

• Locked thread