Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morricone
Jul 7, 2005
It's great fun and all but it's the buggiest game I've played in 15 years or so. Seriously, it must've been coded by hamsters with alzeheimers disease.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morricone
Jul 7, 2005

Lewd Mangabey posted:

Only major bug I've had is the music looping one, and turning off music (after a reload) took care of that. There may be some mechanical stuff going on (I'm pretty sure the light spell that keeps the target from blocking just takes away one block) but I'm finding the whole game so far above my initial (admittedly very low) expectations that it's hard to complain.

I mean, let's be serious, the M&M series is not exactly renowned for its production values.

The game is great fun and I have nothing to complain about there, it's just the technical stuff. Textures stuck at medium, no voices, game often demands 3 times the memory Skyrim does (2.5-3 gig RAM eaten up), stuttery, crashes every 30-60 mins, loses savegames so you have to restart the game, loadingtimes above 2-3 mins when leaving cities etc. It's no masterpiece of coding :D

Morricone
Jul 7, 2005
Anyone heard/read anything about how the game has sold? It'd make me very happy if this can be a small reboot of oldschool M&M, perhaps even get a bit larger budget than M&M.

• Locked thread