Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Destra
Jun 25, 2007

In stereo where available.
How does the map list work? I can't seem to go beyond page 2 and none of my maps appear there, even though they're published.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destra
Jun 25, 2007

I love the coloured lighting. I think I may have gone a bit overboard with the new toys in the latest update, though.

Destra
Jun 25, 2007

I think I tweeted you about this, but I probably should have been a bit more formal and posted it here. I've noticed this sprite acts kinda funky for myself and a friend, both of us using nVidia cards. Another friend using an AMD card had no issue.

You're probably already aware of it, but I thought I'd point it out just in-case.

Destra
Jun 25, 2007

Well $90USD is now yours. I'll have to think of a good skin/face to submit when the time comes.

It'd be great if we were just sent like the the UV map and preview model or something and allowed to make the texture directly as it were. Though that's probably not the most ideal method for both parties.

• Locked thread